EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » business visa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: business visa
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys ive been talking to my fried about visa for my b/f and he said the best one is a business one as my b/f has a business already in egypt does anyone know anything about paperwork etc etc so i can look into it i have looked on website but no information about business visas on there
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.misr.gov.eg/english/default.asp
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mlebev:
hey guys ive been talking to my fried about visa for my b/f and he said the best one is a business one as my b/f has a business already in egypt does anyone know anything about paperwork etc etc so i can look into it i have looked on website but no information about business visas on there

He would need to prove that he has some business interest outside Egypt to be able to go.
Something he can't get in Egypt, either technology or information or something else.
He will need to prove that he has strong enough ties to return to Egypt, and most likely they will ask him to have $10k in the bank.
If he is not married and he is in his 30's or so, my guess is that he will be denied.

Best of luck to you.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh I thought he wanted to get to Egypt.
Wrong link [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by karim:
http://www.misr.gov.eg/english/default.asp

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thanks for the advice my friend who was telling me about this sort of visa said that if he tells the embassy he is thinking about expanding his own business in england then that would be easier
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He would need to have correspondece from several compnaies in the UK expressing an interest in his business and expressing a wish to meet him. These would have to be legitimate and the comapnies concerned would have to back up his story. these companies would have to be proper registered beitish companies VAT registration at the minimum

He would have to have proof of his business in Egypt invoices, trade directories, business accounts, company registration.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks akshar u give really good advice why is it so hard for egyptians to visit other countries when all we do is get on a plane and pay a tenner at the other end
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is true melbev.. why do not you just hop in a plane and go to him in Egypt!!! what is the big deal that he has to come to UK!!! and yes it is hard for Egyptians to visit your country as the UK would like to protect its citzens from those who are using the british women and would like to come to UK.. by the way why does not he look for all the rquired papers and check all ideas!!! why I feel it is you who are doing all the work for him!!! well sure he is really using you and dominating you.
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mlebev:
thanks akshar u give really good advice why is it so hard for Egyptians to visit other countries when all we do is get on a plane and pay a tenner at the other end

Because the Embassy don't believe that they will come back from their trip abroad where as the Egyptian embassy do believe that a British tourist will go back at the end of their holiday and if they stay they will be contributing to the economy not applying for Social Security.

You have said that getting a visa is just part of a plan for him to stay in the Uk and the British Embassy will realise this. Your case has to be genuine. That is how my husband got his visa. He told the truth and they believed him.

They can spot a lie at a thousand paces and if you have already made an application and it has be turned down they cross check the applications. My husband had been turned down previous but when they cross checked they found he said the same things then as now but a lot more had happened to him and there was extra information. But most importantly nothing he said before had changed. He didnt suddenly change from being a student to being a business man.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
thanks akshar again he doesnt want to stay in england he would like me to move there in time he is interested of how we live and i thought give him the oppurtunity to see for himself he has had his business for years now and has been to germany before wont that help his application if he has been to europe before and returned back?????
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Look at the reasons that the Embassy rejected his application and address those.

Obviously the embassy didin't believe him when he said he didn't want to stay in the UK. This is something to note. After all they see thousands of Egyptians and are experienced in judging them. They did not beleive him, why not? What was there in his application that made them think that.

Don't try and get round them, conive and trick. they have seen it all before and it will just back fire on you.

When you make an application, make it truthful and be realistic

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
thanks akshar again we havent made an application yet and he has never been refused i just want to get everything %100 right as i know that if u been refused before it could stop him going anywhere else in the future and i dont want to jeapodise that for him thanks agagin
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
You are right it is good to get it sorted out before hand so you don't get refused. I would spend a lot of time on the website study the advise to sponsors and putting together an application. when we applied the second time it took me 2 years to persuade him to try again and I spent that time reading a researching as much as I could.

He should also contact fellow business men that have been there and ask what they provided

--------------------

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by south_london_male:
why I feel it is you who are doing all the work for him!!! well sure he is really using you and dominating you.

I absolutely agree with South, just let him does that and not let him just waits and sits down nicely like a little baby.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say he has his business in Egypt,so easy answer.

Go get your head out of the clouds and live the reality.

It is not so pretty and a pure hardship for most unless you have plenty of cash.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
I was asked for advice about a visa not about the marriage.

Unless the man can earn GOOD money in the West I don't think the marriage can survive. IMHO the woman should always go to Egypt. but what do I know I only married one Arab for 12 years until he died and have been happily married to another Arab and living in Egypt for over 4 years. Women that haven't had that experience know lots more that me

NOT

--------------------

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am asking why bother with a visa when she can go live with him in his country. It sounds like the process will be difficult so the easy answer is go to him.

Then I wondered how many marriages would be successful if he did go to her country.

I have been informed by another poster that you are the second wife.

Polyogomy maybe helps in Egypt then!

You give good advise.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
I don't want to go off topic and wanted to send you a PM but you have not activated that on your profile.

If there is a large age gap and this precludes the woman from having children then polygamy definitely helps. I dearly love my step children and my co-wife is a darling. I prefer the term co-wife because we are not no1 and no2 which implies a pecking order but complimentary halves. I can not give my husband what she can and she can not give him what I can. There is no jealously between us but just happiness that the man we both dearly love has a fulfilled and successful life because of us BOTH

Life is good
Member # 12116

Well,all I can say is that you are a better woman than most. Not many would write such an unselfish statement and also live it.

What you have written shows you understand pologomy in it's true form.

My hat is off do you!

mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
thanks for the advice guys i am hoping to move to egypt to be with my b/f just got some issues to sort here first he is looking at another business for me to run because he said he will support me but im not a sort of person to be independant on a man so thats how it goes me and my family have been looked after in egypt and given great experiance there i would just like to return the good nature so he can see for himself how we do things thanks again

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com