EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mena house

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mena house
Member # 11766

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday,outside the Mena house watched a horse being totally thrashed til I got hold of the boy!

Police and security all sitting on the wall,only became interested when the expat intervened ..why?

These scumbags need education!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello SatanMMDI,

I think from your posts this afternoon that you are having a 'bad Egypt' day [Frown]

This is one of the down sides of Egypt, I think, as with many countries in the world, treatment of animals is not what the Brits and Yanks expect.

My brother lives in France and he tells me that the French can't get their heads around the way Brits treat animals and casual cruelty is all about.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satan

they need whipping
[Wink]

Oldbag,

yep she is I think, but I never saw cruelty in France or anywhere else like I see here to animals, only thing I saw was the way they make fois gras!!
God that is cruel.. [Mad]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
Hello SatanMMDI,

I think from your posts this afternoon that you are having a 'bad Egypt' day [Frown]

This is one of the down sides of Egypt, I think, as with many countries in the world, treatment of animals is not what the Brits and Yanks expect.

My brother lives in France and he tells me that the French can't get their heads around the way Brits treat animals and casual cruelty is all about.

I'm sorry, I still can't get used to being referred to as a Yank. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Smuckers!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry satan for your bad experience. But good to know that there are people out who give a da*n about animal welfare and rights. Please keep it up!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good going, satanmademedoit! Is that kind of treatment really necessary? I think not. That's one aspect of traveling to other countries that is distasteful. [Frown]

Smucky ~ Y'all couldn't be a Yank if you tried, honey! I guess you have to be from the states to know what that really means. [Wink]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Good going, satanmademedoit! Is that kind of treatment really necessary? I think not. That's one aspect of traveling to other countries that is distasteful. [Frown]

Smucky ~ Y'all couldn't be a Yank if you tried, honey! I guess you have to be from the states to know what that really means. [Wink]

LOL It's just that in the south it is an insult to be called a yankee (LOL) because we think of the Northerners as the yanks. [Razz] I guess to anyone outside of the states we're all Yanks. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good going Satan.....cheers !
my hero !!!
glad to see that some people, besides me, cares about animals around these parts.

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we need to get hold of a load of sugar cane and patrol the streets beating the **** out of these evil Bas****s see how they like it.

The DACVB

The Donkey and Camel Vigilante Brigade.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smucky ~ Actually, I think you're right. You realize that technically makes us enemies? [Eek!] Good thing we don't cling to historical practices!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Smucky ~ Actually, I think you're right. You realize that technically makes us enemies? [Eek!] Good thing we don't cling to historical practices!

Lol, would never happen even during the civil war my dear. [Razz]
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by satanmademedoit:
Yesterday,outside the Mena house watched a horse being totally thrashed til I got hold of the boy!

Police and security all sitting on the wall,only became interested when the expat intervened ..why?

These scumbags need education!

It really hits home when you see the kids having this treatment.

Tahrir Square seems to attract mothers who like to beat their children to gain sympathy and money.

A child with learning difficulties seems to be the easy target.

She is often there with him.I am ready for her this time I am here!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com