EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Africano Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Africano Park
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have been there, and I watched the Lion show!
It was very brutal , they passed two little cute pigs into the lion's cage and the lion ate them alive!!
I hated the park of doing this and show it to visitors as "entertainment"

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that's definitely on my list of

'NOT to do' things when in Egypt.
Thanks for telling us that Mr Spade [Mad]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, this is animal cruelty!!!! And were children present at the time of the show? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Please get in contact with animal rights activists and it would be better if you have proof on tape. I just tried to get in contact myself with SPARE but apparently their numbers changed and there is no e-mail link listed on their website.

www.sparealife.org

I can't believe how far Egyptians are going to entertain the mass!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAshraf
Member # 12894

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrAshraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely disgusting. I shuddered when I first heard about this park opening up. The Cairo zoo is one big hell hole,now they have to continue torturing more poor animals in another location.

SAD just SAD.

Posts: 77 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need proof if the allegations are indeed true. I hope some more people will go on that case.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com