EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for somewhere to make the summer heat more bearable?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for somewhere to make the summer heat more bearable?
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then try the JW Marriott.
The pool and beach area has to be the best in Cairo City.
Nice escape from the heat!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JW Marriot is full of gulf guys at the moment [Frown]
hala hala hala

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No,I am here today and not one in sight!
I checked out of the Grand Hyatt this morning,all week that is were the Gulf Arabs were.
And no package tourists in sight here either!
It is luxury.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

The beach area.
http://i15.tinypic.com/4zaq5xi.jpg

Pool and cabanas.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4mbo1kx.jpg

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think he meant the marriott zamalek, not the new cairo city one.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Yes,I think you are right. I had dinner there last night and tons of Gulf Arabs but they never seem a problem. Not like in Dubai where the service staff near kill themselves to see who can serve them first over all other nationalities.

I am talking about the Mirage City one. So far is tranquility.

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
i think he meant the marriott zamalek, not the new cairo city one.

oh yeah i never saw the new cairo city one or nor i know even where new cairo is i hear about only is it next to 6 October like humm dream land etc?
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you zoom in real close to the windows on the second pic I counted at least 60 gulfys with binoculars and long range lenses on tripods.

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pseudovellum:
If you zoom in real close to the windows on the second pic I counted at least 60 gulfys with binoculars and long range lenses on tripods.

heh selling them ? [Big Grin]
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try katameya heights.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psycho & Proud JW Marriott is on the katameya road next to suez road near naser city.

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by katakata2891981katakata:
Psycho & Proud JW Marriott is on the katameya road next to suez road near naser city.

dude good you are here do u have any idea if that meeting is on or no and you going to deals
if so u live next to me so tell me if u are going maybe we can go together if u would like it sucks if u are heading alone there not knowing any one
amr

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com