EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » any one sit on costa at city stars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any one sit on costa at city stars
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey you guys
i was wondering any one sit on costa city stars the 5th floor ( cinema floor ) ? because iam starting to see you guys around me hehehe does any one even go there
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure i've seated at Costa in City Stars,but promise you not at this moment,Psycho.I'm pretty far from there right now.Just around 13 hours flight. [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh the other branch of costa humm you in alex [Big Grin]
have safe trip and inshalah you come in peace and enjoy your time there and here when you come
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psycho & Proud:
oh the other branch of costa humm you in alex [Big Grin]
have safe trip and inshalah you come in peace and enjoy your time there and here when you come
amr

No,i'm not in Alex.I'm in Puerto Rico(were i live)but have previously been in Egypt and will return soon again. [Cool] [Smile]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
oh well i know u weren't in Egypt hehe am just messing with you [Big Grin]
alex is not 13 hour even with camel [Big Grin]

inshlah see you soon in cairo when you arrive god bless
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been to that one,the service was chronic.
I kept zipped but wheyhey,the Egytpian customers took no prisoners. I felt a bit sorry for the staff even though they were not great.
That egg timer comment box was filled!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey you guys i was wondering any one sit on costa city stars the 5th floor ( cinema floor ) ? because iam starting to see you guys around me hehehe does any one even go there

I was there about 30 minutes agao [Big Grin]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
ah iam there now on the bad boys corner with my lap top [Big Grin] thats clear
look for black glasses [Big Grin]

life is good
services always good with me as i know the owners and managers [Big Grin]
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
ok latest updates coming form the place of action i booked with my friend cinema 10 show
and the movie is taratatatatartarataratrataratratartaratatara
lalalallalalallalalal

ok now the movie is
lalallalalal
dadadadada

ok hint its scary its full of dark killing scene
its
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808490293/info

[Big Grin]

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes,I see you now!
You are one of them guys sits all day with one drink! (joking,lol)

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
you can come any time life is good and we can make it two drinks [Big Grin]
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Life is good
Member # 12116

Thanks for the offer but won't be going back due to lack of service.
Enjoy!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy your evening at the cinema, Amr! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Life is good:
Thanks for the offer but won't be going back due to lack of service.
Enjoy!

thanks [Smile] so what places u visited did u like ? what would u recommend to go to?
amr

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Enjoy your evening at the cinema, Amr! [Smile]

wish you were here lily you would have blast watching people hehe
amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psycho & Proud:
wish you were here lily

"Lily Was Here" [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhSx8uKdD5o

Try to view that clip; it's such a beautiful instrumental.

And hopefully one day I'll be at City Stars watching a movie ...... maybe with you? [Wink]

Enjoy your Thursday night, Amr, I know you are off tomorrow!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
cute http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Was_Here
inshalah you will
but did you check what movie iam gona watch hummm
maybe you dont like scary movies [Big Grin]
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
It's about rats, isn't it? And I also believe it's not rated.

Well I am gonna have a quiet evening in my bed. I just received couple of movies from Amazon.com so it's gonna be a romantic comedy tonight and I might start with Jehan Sadat's book.

So what are the others gonna do tonight?

Life is good
Member # 12116

yes,enjoy psycho!

"So what are the others gonna do tonight?"

I am off to Sharm for weekend with some friends. Byee

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Life is good:
yes,enjoy psycho!

"So what are the others gonna do tonight?"

I am off to Sharm for weekend with some friends. Byee

i just got home well i loved the rat movie maybe because there were no humans on it

i was on sharm from 10 days or less was staying at viking club in front of neama payee
it was cool but so many people egyptain gulf kalij ne2ama or neama payee was like u cant walk without crashing into people i did try some thing new which was going to dahab it was so sweet so relaxing dahab is about 80 k from sharm so i went there at 10 pm head back to sharm at 4 am i went in dahab to aladin the view every thing was sweet u should try it if u never went to dahab

lily i need your opinion when i was heading home i had 3 different songs i kept playing them like many many times
the 3 songs were not related even to the same style but i dont know

1- oasis - Little By Little i played it like 10 times
2- smash - walking on the sun

3- scorpions - still loveing you

now reason iam asking you that my friends told me you totally freak because i was like listening to smash after scorpions then oasis then oasis then scorpions again then smash ..............
sight is that wired really
i know iam psycho and thats afact hehe
but were they just playing stupid .

any one welcome to share his openion

amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Amr I recommend you stick to Frankie boy, I am still so impressed to finally have met an Egyptian who likes his music.

" i just got home well i loved the rat movie maybe because there were no humans on it"

[Big Grin]

I remember this famous proverb which says 'since I know humans I love animals' or something like that.

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
back at costa right now friday without the 13 so where is every one today ?

last night i slept infront of the laptop while i was working [Frown]

today maybe i watch amovie or so right now
the great cafe latte is just fine how about u guys?
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Just came back from the playground with the kiddies, now it's study and reading time for them. My toddler fell already asleep in the buggy.

Tonight I'll be reading Jehan's book again... and watch something on Nile TV. In a week or so I should be to receive the Nile Drama Channel. Can't wait for that!

So which movie do you think you wanna see at the cinema? What's on the program anyway? [Smile]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
el hamd ly alah ala salmtek

thank to god you arrived home safe [Big Grin]

i was thinking maybe watch
http://egyfilm.com/films.php?MovieID=2719&CategoryID=13

Based on the groundbreaking revelation that surfing was actually invented by penguins. In the film, a documentary crew will take audiences behind the scenes and onto the waves during the most competitive, heartbreaking and dangerous display of surfing known to man, the Penguin World Surfing Championship

http://egyfilm.com/theaters.php?TheaterID=270 this all movies right now in city stars

maybe will skip movies today and watch one at my laptop but it seems city stars is kinda of empty maybe becase its still 5:46 pm

amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, check out the following link:

http://www.yallabina.com/Movies/MoviesInCinemaList.aspx

You might find a movie which will change your mind and you really wanna see it.

Have a pleasant evening, Amr!

TL [Smile]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
its old list most of them off cinema now [Smile] any how will see how it goes thanks lily wish nice evening with gehan book

still no one in costa lol ?
dump question are always fun lol

amr

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
How's the glamorous Egy girl's catwalk going on today at City Stars,Amr???

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
How's the glamorous Egy girl's catwalk going on today at City Stars,Amr???

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

too much hun all over the place
there nothing called enough **** as **** happens all the time

and i see shitty chicks walking lol !

ah well you know Sashyra every one have the right to be dumb some people just abuse that right
lol

amr

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Stay right where you are ya Amr, I'll be checking out the place next week. [Wink]

What should be the sign? [Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
the most weird guy in the corner working in laptop
listening to weird music so we can say most bazaar view would be me lol

but P.S MK you need to check the place before wednesday as from thursday there will be ramdan [Smile]

amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if it's Ramadan what happens then? The only difference is that sexual harassment will be after sunset!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
And if it's Ramadan what happens then? The only difference is that sexual harassment will be after sunset!!

...and everywhere will be twice as smokey!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
iam sure we didnt talk about any sexual harassment here as i remember we were talking about latte

what bring sexual harassment here ?

and do u honstly think that who do sexual
harassment will care much about Ramadan ?

now does any one ever go to this

http://www.egyptsearch.com/chat.html ?
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
ES chat doesn't work. Obviously never did and never will.
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
it does work iam there mk

about never did never will stuff whats wrong?

amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Wawza I'm there too!!!! [Eek!]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
u left like hell
lol
guys slow down for god sake lol
amr

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Ya Amr I am using UMTS and my connection isn't always good. The chat window closed by itself!

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Yup....the chat works.Just tried it and found there 2 ES members. [Smile]
I clicked on the link you provided,Amr,and it opened.

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
for god sake i was the es member lol silly bunny
sweet dreams god bless mk

amr

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I miss City Stars! [Smile] I go at least once a month to check out a movie and eat fast food. [Smile]

We should make it an ES point to all meet up to hang out one day....or maybe now....since we know so much about eachother! lol

Girls night out? [Smile]

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
i have to pass the girls out night
i cant afford the operation to change to a chick lol

amr

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com