EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
Slevin's
Member # 14061

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Slevin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it still impossible to wed an american lady for the US embassy won't issue its approval to the lady saying she is in no tie to anyone and free to wed the egy man she wants ?!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you getting married, Corvin? You mean I missed my chance? [Wink]
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is still no solution according to us embassy site.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was told by the egyptian consulate here in the usa that i can marry my fiance in a mosque in egypt , and then come back to usa and register the papers and then file for his visa , but i am alsp converting to muslim .And i am sure that will take forevr for his paperwork , but i willgo back to egypt and live ther with him , and if it takes years , oh well i wil be with him there .And the problem with our govt runs deeper than than the paper work , the moj wants .

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the mispelled words. i did not have my glasses on , lol have a nice day !

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com