EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Order of the Phoenix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Order of the Phoenix
Slevin's
Member # 14061

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Slevin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would like to join it and why, I myself have no reason to join it so why would you ?!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slevin, the order is by invitation only. [Smile] I'm already a member, as is Alchemist. There are others on ES too. [Big Grin] If I reveal who they are, I'd have to kill ya. You decide. [Razz]

How was Luxor and Aswan? Did you have a good trip?

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will be assimilated.
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slevin's
Member # 14061

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slevin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a very good trip and I can not wait till I go back there specially in Aswan and and I am dying for Alexandria and Siwa too ... [Smile]

after Ramadan I am going to do another lil trip so who will join me, I am dead serious and I wish I could have Alchemist too with us ... [Smile]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slevin's
Member # 14061

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slevin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Order of the Phoenix:
You will be assimilated.

I wish so by who I am planning to be assimilated by ... [Wink]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Slevin's:
I had a very good trip and I can not wait till I go back there specially in Aswan and and I am dying for Alexandria and Siwa too ... [Smile]

after Ramadan I am going to do another lil trip so who will join me, I am dead serious and I wish I could have Alchemist too with us ... [Smile]

Aswan is so pretty, Slevin. Alchemist's company would indeed enhance any trip...you are spot on there.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slevin's
Member # 14061

Rate Member
I am all sure of it but the question is when ?!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com