EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Your opinions please.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your opinions please..
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
south_london_male

we have to be civilized enough to just fuc ken ignore
i mean her opinion on the whole thing is that

quote:
Definitely last post on here, what a waste of time and thanks again for those who indulged in adult debate.
last post then she posted after 4 minutes
one more thing

didnt you hear about editing your post...

to be honest its matter of time till her kids start spending more time out side with the
kool human beens out side and say we have to study out side we sleeping over making excuse because
there opinions no one fuc ken listen to it
i mean why as iam akid wanna live in house when there is some thing like
MUM SAID SO BECAUSE SHE PAYS THE RENT IF WE DONT LIKE IT WE GET SPANKED OR LIVE WITH IT
no one even fuc ken listen to what they want or how they feel about it
like ....................
havent you heard about
وامرهم شوري بينهم
"there decision based on there opinions all of them"

any how all i can say thanks for ignoring our opinions and our posts it was fuc ken wast of time but hey u know what you better then tv
as we have freedom of speech thank god for that
we can happy say
F U C K YOU Very Much
No F U C K N REGARDS
Amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Mum of a well balanced 19 year old son. I never banned any TV that was not appropriate to the age, never put any parental checks on the computer, or banned any games or activities. The values that you bring your children up with are what you teach in your own homes and how you act in your everyday daily life. After that you have to trust in your children that they will follow these values, and when if they do not they will learn from their mistakes. There in no way you can shield a child for the realities of modern day life and to do so is to deprive then of the means to cope in this world.

I would also add that I think UK TV is fantastic, and would hate to deprive a child of the wonderful wildlife, nature, and history programmes.

As for belly dancing I see it as an art that is part of the cultural heritage of Egypt. Small Egyptian girl like to dance this way just the same as little English girls want to be ballet dancers. Ballet dancers wear no more than a belly dancer what's the problem!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com