EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Al Rehab at night ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Al Rehab at night ?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can a 17 year old do here for fun ? I just moved in for college, the GUC. And I really love this city but it's getting boring (after three days [Razz] ). I don't have any friends here yet, but don't see how I would have any since I don't meet anyone anyway.

Any Ideas ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey leito hope all good my mate work in guc her name is gina in human resource hope u having agood time its nice university

well first maybe u can try meeting people and read about them in facebook.com they have group for guc there

and again most people go out in Cairo it self nasr city or zamalk mohandisn helioplis

have u tried city starts cinema? maybe?

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to papa ... [Big Grin]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, yeah, all's (Firefox wanted to correct that to ball's good [Big Grin] ) good.

Ah, cool. I'm still doing the summer courses and haven't met many people at the GUC, just my professors and TA's and some other kids that were a bit boring [Razz] .

I tried the facebook thing, but it's not working because I can't join the GUC network until I have a GUC e-mail address which isn't going to be activated till the beginning of the school year.

No, I'm not a big fan of movies and I don't usually go to cinemas on my own anyway. But I haven't left Rehab at all since I got here. I love walking, heavy metal and am living on a budget!

Where do you live ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ Korvin's
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helioplis next to the airport
there were concerts for metal here and still there will be Cairo is great place to live in
if u got cash or friends both would be nice as well

jump in chat if u bored
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Ok, we reached a dead end there! Anybody that lives here or knows more about the place ?
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Leito,
I live in Al Rehab, Group 77. I agree with you in a boring here if you do not have friends.
The point is it will get more boring as winter comes.
City Stars is a good place you go out for shopping and cinema.
If you love walking, Rehab is your place.
If you love heavy metal, I live Baron hotel has a good place, Baron Hotel is in Heliopolis very close to Baron Palace.
contact me at ahmed_sam@yahoo.com if you love chatting, perhaps we can go out together.

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have freinds at guc if u would like to know them

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I added you Egy_mana. And esso, will you stop talking to me already ?
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esso wont stop talking to you, he's just like that. Ignoring works though.

I live in Rehab too, and its going to be boring without friends because walking around alone all day sucks.

Pop in at the mall on thursday and friday and just start talking to people, almost all the young people speak english except this one group where this guy he's kinda fat with a big afro, they dont speak english but everyone else does. Almost all young rehabians listen to metel so you arnt alone.

Oh and when you do meet people, dont forget to say NO! =) you'll know what I'm talkin about when you meet some people.

&& p.s yes I'm weird.

Good Luck.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Drugs and stuff ? I've been offered already :]. I hope you're not talking about gay people.

I've never walked in a mall with the purpose of meeting people before, I usually go there to shop. Haha.
Can try that next Thursday I guess.

Thanks for the Idea.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com