EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MARIA!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MARIA!
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria, I just heard SWYS's named Maria!
And suddenly I've found, how beautiful a sound can be.
Maria, say it soft and there's music playing,
Say it loud and a haggis is braying,
Maria, I'll never stop saying Maria.

What else? Ah here's one.............

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
I forget the rest.
Did your mum like The Sound of Music, Maria? [Big Grin]

Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does that mean in anyway Maria or not Maria ?!
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But SWYS is supposedly me. So does that make me a Maria? That would be great. That's one of the most beautiful names. Way different from Alison. LOL.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh speaking of name songs..

Alison, I know this world is killing you.
Oh, Alison, my aim is true.

Well I see you've got a husband now (or two? [Big Grin] )
Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking
when I hear the silly things that you say.
I think somebody better put out the big light,
cause I can't stand to see you this way.

ROFL!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
What does that mean in anyway Maria or not Maria ?!

I think Maria is one of the most common names in the world....I have about 3 dozen family members with this name. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I think Maria is one of the most common names in the world....I have about 3 dozen family members with this name. [Roll Eyes]

Must be confusing as hell during family get togethers.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like SWYS or MK and dont think they are the same (world is full of angry bitter women) but still i find this too stupid and worthless.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
I don't like Twitty but I don't hate you, Mrs. Khibe.

Yalla, analyze this all Sunday. LOL!

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have better things to do on a sunday. Having a family takes so much time. ANALyze that as much ASS you want to [Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

Must be confusing as hell during family get togethers.
Not so much, we're used to it, every girl is Mija and every boy is Mijo anyway... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Zapel
Member # 14076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Zapel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one drops down into the hole and another pops up
Posts: 67 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
Have better things to do on a sunday. Having a family takes so much time. ANALyze that as much ASS you want to [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhUzDygdYy0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwidget%2D97%2Eslide%2Ecom%2Fwidgets%2Fsf%2Eswf
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares about names! He gets close-up shots of America's most wanted VIPs! Hey and he even hugged Flippers, can it get any better than that?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dotdotdashdot
Member # 12667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dotdotdashdot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She moves like she don't care
Smooth as silk
Cool as air
Oooh it makes you wanna’ cry
She doesn't know your name and your heart beats like a subway train
Oooh it makes you wanna’ die
Oooh don't you wanna’ take her?
Wanna' make her all your own?
Maria
You've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina
Ave Maria
A million and one candlelight’s
I've seen this thing before
In my best friends and the boy next door
Fool for love and full of fire
Won't come in from the rain
She's oceans running down the drain
Blue as ice and desire
Don't you wanna’ make her?
Oooh don't you wanna’ take her home?
Maria
You've gotta see her
Latina
Ave Maria
Oooh don't you wanna’ break her?
Oooh don't you wanna’ take her home?
She walks like she don't care
You wanna’ take her everywhere
Oooh it makes you wanna cry
She's like a millionaire
Walking on imported air
Oooh it makes you wanna’ die
Maria
You've gotta see her
Latina
Ave Maria
Maria
You've gotta see her
Regina
Ave Maria
Maria
You've gotta see her
Regina
Ave Maria
Maria
You've gotta see her
Regina
Ave Maria

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you all seem to like songs about MARIA so much...
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=4kEIn9bRjy4

Nobody(except the Dutch) will understand what he sings, but that's ok.
It's just a nice song [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdB6CN7jww

here you go [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santana - Maria Maria [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ml3NUIDpFg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not so much, we're used to it, every girl is Mija and every boy is Mijo anyway... [Roll Eyes]

I see, gracias mija [Smile]
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we use the mija and mijo,too.

Is like a lazy manner to address anbody well know to you,i mean,that you are familiar with. [Smile]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
But SWYS is supposedly me. So does that make me a Maria? That would be great. That's one of the most beautiful names. Way different from Alison. LOL.

Ya MK, you are far too stylish to be SWYS.
I am far too stylish to be Alison el Sokkery
Do we agree?

Now Smuckers can do this [Roll Eyes]
Now Tibe has reached a new high moral ground [Roll Eyes]

Anyway, "How can you solve a problem like Maria"
La la la la la la la la

Get thee to a nunnery wench! That could be one possibility.

Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tortured dialogue, literary pretensions and zero humour...yup - it all adds up to Camp Toots ! The ridiculous inclusion of a Hamlet quote was an especially nerdish touch. Too too funny.

MK is indeed very stylish. 'A Coward Called Jenny' matches the gutter standards expected from Toots, Fish Face and small band of assorted losers. That it was the highlight of your weekend to pronounce my name on a new thread tells me all I need to know about you.

I love the name Maria...and so do many others, as the songs contributed above illustrate. Oh dear, another hate thread started by you falls flat on its ugly face.I may even change SWYS to Maria - just to push your blood pressure up further. [Smile]

Say mah name, witch. Sing it, psycho.

I just can’t get Maria out of my head
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
I just can’t get SWYS out of my head
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
I just can’t get you out of my head
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
I just can’t get you out of my head
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
How do we solve a problem like Maria!
La la la la la la la lala la laaaaa
[Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A fish called Jenny:

Now what? If you can't crawl up it, kiss it?

[Big Grin]

A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by A fish called Jenny:

Now what? If you can't crawl up it, kiss it?

[Big Grin]

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Big Grin]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria is a beautiful name - I don't get why it needs to be on here though?
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
You just lost the plot soozi, you have to pay attention.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paying attention never was my strong point! I take it I've missed something under the surface then? Or blatantly obvious?

Oh well, I'll never understand most things on this board!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ladies and gents
turn up your sound system to the
sound of Carlos Santana and the GMB
(Surprada)
Ghetto people- from the Refugee Gang

oh Maria Maria
She reminds me of a west side story
Growing up in Spanish Harlem
She's living the life just like a movie star

oh Maria Maria
She fell in love in East L.A.
To the sounds of the guitar, yeah, yeah
Played by Carlos Santana

Stop the looting, stop the shooting
Pick pocking on the corner
See as the rich is getting richer
The poorer is getting poorer

See mira Maria on the corner
Thinking of ways to make it better
In my mailbox there's an eviction letter
Somebody just said see you later

Ahora vengo mama chula mama chula
Ahora vengo mama chula (east coast)

Ahora vengo mama chula (west coast )

oh Maria Maria

oh Maria Maria
Played by Carlos Santana

I said a la fella los colores
The streets are getting hotter
There is no water to put out the fire
Mi cosa la esperanza

See mira Maria on the corner
Thinking of ways to make it better
Then I looked up in the sky
Hoping of days of paradise

Ahora vengo mama chula (north side)

Ahora vengo mama chula
(south side)

Ahora vengo mama chula ( world wide)

Ahora vengo mama chula ( open up ur eyes )

Maria you know you're my lover
When the wind blows I can feel you
Through the weather and even when we're apart
It feels like we're together maria

oh Maria Maria
Played by Carlos Santana

Puttin them up yo
Carlors Santana with the refugee gang
wite clef jerry my dog Mr Santana GMB
yo carlos u play that guitar proud

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com