EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Luxor - the group for women to help each other re medical issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxor - the group for women to help each other re medical issues
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there was a thread about this on here one time but I haven't been able to find it - about a group set up in Luxor for english speaking women to help each other in times of medical need.
Can anyone recall the name of it or give me a pointer to it please?
A few of us were thinking something similar in our neck of the woods might be useful.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this:

http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003972#000000

[Frown]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you mean the Luxor4u medical tree
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks peeps. I've been over to luxor4u forum - apparently it didn't get off the ground.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Does anyone have any knowledge about who in Egyptian law or custom has the right to take decisions about people too ill to do it themselves?

Do you need to nominate someone?

Are there any 'advocates' working in Cairo in this kind of area?

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally your Embassy should be your source of information. And, they can probably suggest a good lawyer.

Giving power of attorney to someone in regards with this specific issue, seems the logical step to follow, and then advise your Embassy of the procedure.

As far as I know, your Embassy is your home away from home.

Good Luck.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

OK thanks Almaz - good advice.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com