EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Wohooo, passports approved! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wohooo, passports approved!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad has postponed issuing my passport since I was a baby because he was afraid I would leave Egypt and never come back or something.

Anyway, it was really hard to get it issued because I'm almost 18!! They asked us for a DNA test and everything.

We just got their final decision today!

Wooooo, I'm buying myself a cupcake [Big Grin] .

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are you leaving..and if so are you coming back?

Also what kind of frosting on the cupcake?

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not leaving. Just getting proof that I'm American.

It was a plain cupcake [Frown] . Lol.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:

So at least it looks like you won't need a foreign wife to make your way out of Egypt! [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Not anymore [Wink] .
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not anymore [Wink] .

Darn it Leito, and after your romantic proposal to me on ES yesterday I'm all disappointed ;(
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, we can still make it happen! [Big Grin]
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You're gonna love what that little blue passport can do for you. You can go and see the world man and for the most part not even need visa to enter those countries. I love it! I went to the Bahamas just on my American Voter's Registration card..LOL.

It is amazing how many countries suck up to the USA.

Forget the Mastercard...The USA Passport is priceless!..Congrats!

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, thanks [Big Grin] .

I'm not much of an adventurer, but I'd like to see the rest of my family some day!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which part of the states is the rest of your family in? [Smile] Also - congratulations, we got our American/Egyptian daughters passport a month after she was born. You had to wait 18 years, phew! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, yeah [Big Grin] .

Kentucky and Oregon!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh both are lovely states, dependent upon which sort of weather you think you can handle. I personally love the Southern states but Oregon offers views of America you should see before you die, for sure! Absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations and now you can also take back your proposal to me, as well! Humph! I see Oldbag wasn't the only one!?? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Razz] , I took all the proposals back when I found out Oldbag was into heavy metal [Razz] .
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
now you can also take back your proposal to me, as well! Humph! I see Oldbag wasn't the only one!?? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Leito you're developing an "Male Egyptian" reputation for yourself man here on the boards. I see the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree..LOL.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yeah [Wink] , are you a forigner look fr fun in ejipt ?
I sbeak engilish frinch adn araby.

Bees

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Ha, they can hate me [Big Grin] .
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Naw playa..play on!

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, push it real good!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

eeewwwooo you are both guys, this is just getting weird... [Frown]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Isn't that like ... normal ?!

LOL <<

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
eeewwwooo you are both guys, this is just getting weird... [Frown]

Naw we are both playa's..LOL

I'm old skool and he is new skool

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
WA ?
Dude, go find someone else to be your friend [Big Grin] .

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Awwww...another dissapointed gal here.And i thought this lil´boy was Egyptian....*sigh* [Frown]

...errrr...but heyy...you´re not even 18 yet???Can i apply to be a moral second mother? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
WA ?
Dude, go find someone else to be your friend [Big Grin] .

I'm old enough to be your father! [Razz] ..have some damn respect. [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hey, what's wrong with a half breed!

And Sash, are you my mother ?!!!

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:

Now that you are considered an American. When are you enlisting and going to go fight for the Red, White and Blue? I think they need young fresh blood like yourself in Iraq or Afghanistan right now.

Did you know legally that you have to register for the unoffical "Draft" for military service. All kids your age must do this. I'm serious!

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, what's wrong with a half breed!

And Sash, are you my mother ?!!!

I`m not,but could i apply to be your surrogate mother? [Big Grin]
I`m getting soo fond of this lil`boy i will look after him online.! [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Oh, sash, that was so sweet [Big Grin] .
No one should ever have an online fight with you from now on. [Wink]

Somewhere, I don't understand what you're talking about!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito, hello, your GRANNY is speaking to you! [Smile] How are you, my dear? Nana is missing you so so much.... [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Oh, sash, that was so sweet [Big Grin] .
No one should ever have an online fight with you from now on. [Wink]

Somewhere, I don't understand what you're talking about!

Sorry Leito..is called "Selective Service". You might want to look into this so that you are compliant with U.S. Law on it's citizens.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Oh ****, I was just watching a movie called Grandma's boy. Just ended this second [Big Grin] .

Ok, I guess you can be my granny then [Big Grin] .

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Lil`boy almost has by now a whole online family:
mommy,granny,aunts..... [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yeah, esso can be my daddy. FCUK NOWAY [Big Grin] .

Hey, I don't have aunts yet.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook ya Leito [Smile] Now you are a 'playa with a passport'.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Yeah, esso can be my daddy. FCUK NOWAY [Big Grin] .

Hey, I don't have aunts yet.

Wait....were do you leave Amr???He really deserves an important title!! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Amr ? He dumped me [Frown] ! LAWL. Nah, he's nothing more than a friend [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Amr is his alter ego! [Big Grin]
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Tear it up quick or trade it in for something better.
Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Leito, just curious, is one of your parents American and the other Egyptian?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
My momma be American, my dada Egyptian.

But then again, dada was a nickname I gave to ... something you wouldn't want to know!

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your guitar?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
How did you guess ?! You have such a dirty mind [Wink] .
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wish! If I had a dirty mind, I would have named another musical instrument. [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
DG, do you know how to play the flute??? [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Everybody can play the flute, it's the easiest instrument ever [Wink] .
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Actually... I could play the German flute= transverse flute. [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, if your level of playing is under beginner, come to me!
We will form the worst band ever !! [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I did have guitar lessons for two years in elementary school and took singing lessons (classic and later on modern) as a teenager ...... at age 19 I had an all-girls-band - for three months only! [Razz]
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito, congratulation , man . . . . .
Here is your uncle, on the next group of your house.
Would you like to bring anything for you before coming back home

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com