EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Help -> to immigrate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help -> to immigrate
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I am egyptian living in Cairo, I am planning to immigrate to Canada, but I do not know how to start.

Any help, any advice, any prevoius experience.

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screwdriver
Member # 13583

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screwdriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a Canadian and have a lot of knowledge in this subject, infact my husband is Egyptian and just got his visa. If your not married to a Canadian there are other ways to immigrate such as skilled worker class or as a business investor or provincial nominee. Send me a PM and I can direct you to the right information.
Keep in mind that the immigration process can take roughly 4 years as a skilled worker.

--------------------
I have a little secret..do you?

Posts: 109 | From: The Pubs | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Beachlife, I send you PM yesterday, waiting for your kind reply
Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also going to the website and reading the instructions is a good way to understand what it takes.
Make a search on Canada immigration.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
I did search many times, I know many about that.
The point that I am in really mess, I do not know how to start until I discovered I am wasting time.
Finally I went to one of the immigration lawyer to arrange my papers and so on.
But the point I do not know who to trust to start with.
I am really in a mess

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't there a possibility to get out of the mess and prepare your immigration in a better way?
It sounds like you have to get out of there a.s.a.p.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know anything about the subject but I just came to wish you good luck!

Good luck.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screwdriver
Member # 13583

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screwdriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, sorry for my late reply, I have been very busy getting ready to move to Canada.
You should not need any immigration consultant or lawyer, they charge extortionate fees and can not do any more than you can do for yourself. If your English is pretty good and you can follow instructions you can get all what you need from the CIC website.
I check my PM's now and reply more from there.

Posts: 109 | From: The Pubs | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Leito, Thank you for your feeling.
?????, No, I am not in hurry, but I feel I wasted enough time, so I do not want to waste more. so, I thought that I may get some kind of help here.
Beachlife, Thank you, I read your PM, I will follow it . . .

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do for living?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most easy way to get in any other country is by study.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
I am engineer, I have my own company since 7 yrs ago.
It is not a big company ,But I am working mainly for computer network installation and administration.
I have some certificates from Microsoft, Cisco and Partech.
Got training in Dubai, Singapore and London.
I am fine here, but I am looking forward best living especially for my daughter (2.5 yrs)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com