EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » dancing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: dancing
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in a birthday yesterday i could never dance at any kind of music lol ,i hope to learn cuz all the birthday was dancing and i did nothing and was bored
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other half is the same esso, he says he can't dance but at the last wedding he went to he actually was up dancing.You just need to practise!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but i dont know where to practise lol ,i only dance when i completly drunk although i think its not dancing too but at least i move lol

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should practice on one of these Esso or buy a portable one where nobody can see you [Big Grin]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_pad

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like maybe your are a man in a blender! There's alot about, don't worry! You have to be positive.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i need somebody to teach me some moves at least lol instead of sitting doing nothing

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well get practising on those and you will have EVERYONE dancing with you, you will be a wallflower no more!!

wallflower:- a type of loner. seemingly shy folks who no one really knows. often some of the most interesting people if one actually talks to them. cute. [Wink]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
do u think i am interesting or a pain in yhe butt ?lol

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Oh I think you are very interesting as you know Esso!!! But you are also a pain in the butt at times [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol what is the most interesting thing?u dont have mention when i am pain in the butt cuz i know when hehe at least dont mention it here

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
lol, I think the fact that you have travelled alot is very interesting Esso and you are eager to learn more about other cultures! [Wink]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i adore knowing other cultures but only 5 countries is not alot ,i hope more and more

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
well God willing you will but you are still young enough to see lots more places
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i hope to travel every week and any where

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
You are very lucky, you should do it all before you settle down and have a family as it will be alot more difficult and expensive then
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hehe i might travel all my life and not havea family (kidding) but i hope after i graduate to visit another 5 countries so who will pay 4 my trip [Razz]

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yes I agree with advocate totally, you're a young guy and have all the time ahead of you.
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Oh I am but a poor Welsh lady so not much chance of me paying for you Esso!!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
maybe i am not patient

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol u can share with a scotish lady hehe ready young at heart [Razz]

--------------------
islam

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
That may be the case but "all good things come to he who waits" as the Proverb states
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Us celtic nations stick together esso, but not to pay your ticket! [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i have2 announce now that i joined es to abuse a european lady hehe [Razz] i didnt say ticket hehe i said trip all inclusive [Razz]

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
[Eek!]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Well said young at heart [Smile]

Although I think Esso is winding us up a little [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
You don't say!!!!!!!!!!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hehe young at heart do u expect that of me?

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
To wind us up! oh let me think for a while [Wink]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
to wind u means deceive u right?

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
No not deceive so much as joke with, say something but not really mean it.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
so i am deceiving u not winding u

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh esso I don't believe you would decieve us!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
apprecite ur trust ,thnx young

--------------------
islam

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esso,
Don't worry that you can't dance. I am a lot older than you and I can't dance either!! My advice to you is either have someone teach you or don't go to places where people are dancing [Razz]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i cant c any who can teach me

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
cant find

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
i was in a birthday yesterday i could never dance at any kind of music lol ,i hope to learn cuz all the birthday was dancing and i did nothing and was bored

A woman loves when her man knows how to move his body! It's said that a great dancer is a great lover! [Wink]

Take dancing lessons, you have couple of studios in town!

Make a big impression on the ladies! Good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
i only dance when i completly drunk although i think its not dancing too but at least i move lol

ROFL... I know couple of guys who feel exactly the same way!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
i only dance when i completly drunk although i think its not dancing too but at least i move lol

^^^^^^^^^
It's called Dutch Courage for some reason!! [Roll Eyes]

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
esso are you actually an Egyptian man and you can't dance??

that is very strange!!! I thought it came with the mother's milk!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have no freaken idea how to do Arabic belly dance what so ever many have tried to teach me how
i totally sucked
sad but true story

and my father only is egyptian maybe thats the issue after all

amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes your blood is not pure
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been told that how did u know
they explained that to me when my bites didn't not work out

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my hubby is pur egyptian, and has NOOOO dancing skills.
Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd make a Baboon look graceful if I danced which is why I never, ever, ever dance [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by satanschild:
I'd make a Baboon look graceful if I danced which is why I never, ever, ever dance [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
so any suggestions where can i learn but i dont wanna an expensive one

--------------------
islam

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of dancing are you trying to learn ?
Baladi ? Striptease ? You gotta give us more info [Wink] .

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
striptease is for u

--------------------
islam

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
dont under estimated the power of aguy striping
bachelor's party's for my g/fs out side egypt had always the striper guy thing

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com