EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Get the resusc team ready...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get the resusc team ready...
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... wait til Toots sees what I just bought home from Hyper One .................
she will be in need of assistance [Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what what what?????????
Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oldbag ............... is not oldbag, but a new one [Smile]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Bag do you live near to Zayed City.....coz i know Hyper one there
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A place near Dreamland - its in the Sheik Zayeed general vicinity.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a new bag???????
nah....she ain't any kind of a bag !

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how long are you going to keep us in suspense? What did you buy?
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

I ain't sayin' til Toots has seen it [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on tell us! Is it something *naughty* - I hope so!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:
I ain't sayin' til Toots has seen it [Big Grin]

You could just call her and tell her about it?
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Na - if you knew the impact you'd want her to see it in person [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]

JB - do you agree? [Wink]

jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
maybe you should reserve a room in the Cardiac unit !
I know that my heart is still pounding, and my head is spinning....

she will go into shock !

egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i know that area well...its where we had the flat........it was about 3km from Hyper.....up the hill and to the left by the desert......i feel so so sad not to be going there again.......it is a nice area and i was so happy there.....but thats al over now.....anyway hope you settle down sent u PM hope u got it...
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oldbag, please empty your mailbox!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay OB I am Jeans house now and am coming over shortly to investigate!!!!

I need to see what Santa has brought you!!

Folks all wll revealed soon and maybe even with some photographic evidencethrown in. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well folks the suspense is over
'the Bag' has gone out and bought a blinkin cooker...............yup a real gas cooker!! [Eek!]

well not really a real one if you get my drift but it is a huge improvement on the microwave.........
she has only gone and went completely wild in Hyperone and bought kitchen stuff..........

Yup.........not only has she bought a table top 3 ring gas food cooking device!!! [Roll Eyes] and not a real cooker with oven but she has bought a food processor!!!...........

Reckless insanity!!

I think it will live mostly in the back of a cupboard..........but who knows????????? [Razz]

add a frying pan and she is now Egypts Martha Stewart................Arghhhhhhhhhh

I saw all the stuff with my own eyes and opened the boxes to check they had stuff in them and yup she has really bought it........

So everyone she just told me to tell you that all ES'rs are invited to a lavish dinner party at the 'bags' next Friday at 19.30, black ties, cocktail dresses and bring your own bottle of Mirinda she will cook up a veritable feast.

Jean Bean by the way does make 'killer' chicken soup.........I am the proof, I had a plate this afternoon and it was fab..........
Ta Jean mwah x

Maybe the 'Bean' will invite you all to a 'luncheon' next Saturday if you are not all in hospital with food poisoning Friday after dinner at the 'Bag's'

God bless the 'Bean and the Bag'

God blessem'...........

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

ps

Vanilla, you are down to bring the ice cream [Wink]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TOOT Suite [Smile] :
'the Bag' has gone out and bought a blinkin cooker...............yup a real gas cooker!! [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

Has she got insurance before you let her loose with it ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Oh ye of little faith [Confused] [Wink]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Very nice! [Big Grin]
Does this mean no more cooking food in the micro?

Congrats on the new kitchenware.
[Smile]

And pictures?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
and she is now Egypts Martha Stewart [Big Grin]

Go Martha go Martha!!! [Big Grin]
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
no no no...Vanilla can cook !
thinking....pizza????

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhh you ladies are killing me, if I was closer I would join you all with my coconut cake. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is VB anyway ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He must still be enjoying the EID slaughters. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Where is VB anyway ?

He had the leave the planet because of all the slaughtering during Eid.

His spaceship should be landing any day now!

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Has she got insurance before you let her loose with it ! [Big Grin]
she wont need insurance, since she has no gas bottle and plans to get that 'gradually' ...............ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [Roll Eyes]

it will be microwave 'Koshari a la Old bag' for the forseeable future unless we can dope her and drag her down the souk and buy a canister and maybe next century the piping to connect it all together............... [Razz]

funny thing last night.....

as we were de - boxing the food processor the 'bag' added she would like to make some 'real' bread!! not the flat bread and we were trying to figure out the dough hook from the utensils...........so once we discovered which one it was, she was pleased she could now make some bread dough.............

Duh.........no oven on the 3 ring gas contraption?????

how the hell she will cook it will be another thread!!!

or maybe she'll just whisk up some cake mixture and eat it raw from the bowl???

Who knows..............this is the bag.......dont rule out anything folks............ [Eek!]

hang off a little on the 'go Martha' thing I think.........

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
He must still be enjoying the EID slaughters. [Big Grin]

[Eek!]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re Old bag......Priceless [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
got a silly question.......
is the microwave also a convection oven?

I know that some are......

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there is a way to make bread in the microwave then I am sure Oldbag will figure it out! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:
got a silly question.......
is the microwave also a convection oven?

I know that some are......

Urmmm - nope
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
If there is a way to make bread in the microwave then I am sure Oldbag will figure it out! [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that oldbag for the cooking thing ?! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

What if it was a dildo from that hyperone [Big Grin]

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ps

Vanilla, you are down to bring the ice cream [Wink]

I'm down with that, can you say.....

BARBECUE!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, he's back.

Make some pizza fast. We're hungry.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
barbecued ice cream........ewwwwwww..yuk !

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com