EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Old women in Hurghada (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Old women in Hurghada
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
So, I told korvin's I was confused, I told esso7 WTF?!

I said nothing to you. So, why are you saying if I don't get your topics I should leave ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey lil mama ..your son is acting slow in here..

figuring am KORV and Esso in the main time..
no wonder he doesnt get my point of view

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the f*ck ?! Why do you insist I don't get your point of view ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
hey lil mama ..your son is acting slow in here..

figuring am KORV and Esso in the main time..
no wonder he doesnt get my point of view

come on dude leave him alone he is my nephew and gets the point both of them [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(please) i dont recommend ya cuss in here cause i have a bad history in cussin here..
somebody PM him ..

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Micky A ..you know i respect you ..
i will do just for you

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Um ? Feeling important shorty ?

Aww, I'm so bad, I have a history of jacking off in public. Don't come close to me. Lol.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
Micky A ..you know i respect you ..
i will do just for you

thank you and happy holidays to you and your family [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Merry christmas Micky ..Merry christmas Leito
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
F8ck a duck.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
F8ck a duck.

hey young man be nice [Wink] its the best time of the year [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Please ?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Please ?

please with bepsi on top? [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito - ? [Confused]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is super gay.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
This thread is super gay.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
its not gay ..alchemist ..its a local phenomena in here..
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry real dude, but No Duh!

The problem is the situation is not that simple. The Egyptian government seems to do nothing to better the situation of its own people. If you want to really truly blame someone, then blame the people in positions of authority who control the economy, job market, salaries, etc. Don't blame the granny who is getting her swerve on or the young stud who is getting paid.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And also here it's partly out of their hands. We, as individuals, are part of the world, and Egypt, as a nation also is.
I agree there is a lot what could be organised again, take away the corruption, work on education, bring in systems, etc. but also Egypt doesn't have it in their own hands completely...
The situation as it is, with mainly the poor male society, is a sympton, but it is one of many...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Sorry real dude, but No Duh!

The problem is the situation is not that simple. The Egyptian government seems to do nothing to better the situation of its own people. If you want to really truly blame someone, then blame the people in positions of authority who control the economy, job market, salaries, etc. Don't blame the granny who is getting her swerve on or the young stud who is getting paid.

Isn't it the granny that enables the government by tossing in her money to the gigilo/RB system?

RBs are an outside, inorganic influence; not meant to be part of the system thus old a greater responsibility.

Like Oil companies in the artic.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Globalisation of Grannies Sono ...come on 21st century economics please [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Globalisation of Grannies Sono ...come on 21st century economics please [Big Grin]

Doesn't happen in every poor country. And yes there are poor nations that fight off the lonely granny syndrome.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Kill the dudes. Then kill the grannies. I had the solution all along but nobody listened.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does happen in a lot of countries, and as long as poor countries try to develope themselves in tourism instead as something else ( industrialisation, knowledge, education, agriculture etc.) it stays this way.
China, Japan, for instance, never had.They were poor too, but they developed by industrialisation. Japan right now, is one of the most expensive countries in the world...
People are able to travel, and they tend to go to destinations where the wheater is good, the hotels are fine, and everything is cheap.
So, poor countries are building high classed touristic area's, let the poor work there, and voila; circumstances are there...
China has blocked a lot of possibilities for their poor people, the internet is censured, the hotel-staff is not allowed to take tips, they lose their job when they do. They invested in industry, with cheap labour, and right know the salaries are much higher as they have been.
They invest in education, universities, knowledge, for their people.
They have had that one child policy, because of the overpopulation, but that isn't relevant anymore.
There are foreigners in China, a lot, for tourism, for trading. But in common people don't try to get involved with foreigners, they are friendly to them, but there is a lot of distance between them.
Is this purely a mentality issue??? Don't think so...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
It does happen in a lot of countries, and as long as poor countries try to develope themselves in tourism instead as something else ( industrialisation, knowledge, education, agriculture etc.) it stays this way.
China, Japan, for instance, never had.They were poor too, but they developed by industrialisation. Japan right now, is one of the most expensive countries in the world...
People are able to travel, and they tend to go to destinations where the wheater is good, the hotels are fine, and everything is cheap.
So, poor countries are building high classed touristic area's, let the poor work there, and voila; circumstances are there...
China has blocked a lot of possibilities for their poor people, the internet is censured, the hotel-staff is not allowed to take tips, they lose their job when they do. They invested in industry, with cheap labour, and right know the salaries are much higher as they have been.
They invest in education, universities, knowledge, for their people.
They have had that one child policy, because of the overpopulation, but that isn't relevant anymore.
There are foreigners in China, a lot, for tourism, for trading. But in common people don't try to get involved with foreigners, they are friendly to them, but there is a lot of distance between them.
Is this purely a mentality issue??? Don't think so...

But have you SEEN chinese men? [Confused] [Razz] (kidding)
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.infowars.com/images2/cartoons/gannon_manwhore.jpg

i think this places ( sharm - hurghada )

just offering man whore jobs for who ever take it

so its big market and these guys are doing great job don't blame the clients

the client is always right

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Don't think they'll see theirselves as whores...

The definition:

whore (hôr, hr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

Point 3 seems to suit.

--------------------

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cute how you type up the definition
i wonder who can define later on doggy style or 69
some things need to be un defined ?????

cheers
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
It's better to let them stay undefined... [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com