EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » next friday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: next friday
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meeting point: El-Malki at Al-Hussein, at exactly 11:00 am.
We will pray Jumaa in any mosque of your choice and the walk will start RIGHT after prayer. any body would like to join?

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you serving for 'refreshment"? [Big Grin] [Confused]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Esso.
I'm having a strange hobby in knowing useless facts about football:) Maybe you like to share?
I will start:

In 2004 four footballclubs from the Indian province Goa were suspended for one year. They were catched on fraud at the decisive stage for promotion to the regional head class. With only one match left to play Curtorim Gym and Wilfred Leisure shared the first position on the table, after their match ended equal.
In the last match the clubs both had to win with monsterscores. They did. [Smile]
Curtorim won with 61-1 from the suddenly very weak antagonist Sangolda Lightning. Wilfred Leisure didn't manage to beat this result, they won with 'only' 55-1 against the Dona Paula Sports. The national football federation judged that the results were because of bribery, and suspended the four clubs.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx ???? for ur info

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com