EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sex Trade Slaves in Iran Russia Turkey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex Trade Slaves in Iran Russia Turkey
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think after watching such you need to say elhamdolah and be thankful for what gave you

highly recommended viewing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s34gPxWB3a0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebRX2v83RI part 2

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ADMlNlSTRATlON&search_query=sex+trade

whole library

watch and learn might help your point of view
how sad is ur life is

cheers
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Well-Behaved Women Nvr Make History:
i think after watching such you need to say elhamdolah and be thankful for what gave you

highly recommended viewing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s34gPxWB3a0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebRX2v83RI part 2

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ADMlNlSTRATlON&search_query=sex+trade

whole library

watch and learn might help your point of view
how sad is ur life is

cheers
amr

What does this have to do with Egypt?
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this have to do with point of view

of people living in egypt or any where in the world
think they have shity life or think they had the worth luck in the world

now again Is your comments is all what you got after watching the videos ?

or you just didn't know what to post so you posted this?
"What does this have to do with Egypt?"

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very sad to watch ,, I have watched the first 7 parts and felt really sick,, in fact I have been to Istanbul many times and have seen these things in real and in real it is even worse.. AMR.. did you mean to make this post on the night of the visit of the turkish president to Egypt?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
no not really SLM its just sad when you meet people on real in Egypt or watch what Egyptians post hating egypt and whatever and saying you unlucky to live in Egypt an lucky if u live out side
so there is more sh i t out side people suffering and others just bit ch and never say elhamdolah

the difference is not in Egypt or outside Egypt difference inside us and our point of view how see things

like the empty half of glass if ya remember this view
cheers
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived half of my life in Egypt and the other half in London .. and I have visted so may countries allover the world.. I have to say living in Egypt is much better than in most of the world ,, at least it is much safer .. those sick ones who post some hates about Egypt only has the dream to be in the west to have open relations with some women there ,, also they think they will be all reich ,, they are under the impressions of some fake stories they hear from friends and relatives,,, go to Milan snad see how the egyptians live there ,, go to Paris and see how life there for new immigrants,, ye the west was good in the past ,, but not for new comers any more after the expansion of EU
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
i been there and done that SLM i know what ya mean
but do other care even

any how all think when they arrive to lyon or what ever
people gona say like wow egyptian here is 10000 $ to start ur live and please chose lucky girl to be ur se x slave

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by south_london_male:
reich

Hey that's the German word for 'rich'! [Wink]

You do have a point and that's why f.e. you have so many boat people risking their lives to get to Europe to have a better life - or at least they imagine that it would be.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
infact I can add .. some can have a good luck and make some money ,, better than what they could have manged to do in Egypt ,, but how much problems they do have there? how much time they spent living illegal ? how much they get used there to stay away from immigration police and troubles,, some also managed to mary some loosers ( I am not saying all the women who marry egyptian men at loosers ) but in most of the cases they get married to much older wome,, alcholic ones,, or those with heavey past /problems ..I mean instade of gettig married to single woman in Egypt he would marry western one with children and problems with ex husband..etc.. Please no one takes me wrong ,, but if he was offerd similar egyptian woman in Egypt ,, then he would never accept ,, he will go for young free single one with no ties.. well I am not saying life in Egypt is like heaven ,, but it has good and bad things as any other country ... and my advise to any one ,, is not to leave your country unless you have very good opportunity and have secure future there ( getting wife or husband there is not a secure thing as relation can end at any time).. by the wwy Amr ,,, I have just returned from MECCA and found egyptians there have same sort of problems .. or unreachable dreams
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EGYPT: Poverty driving young to risk deadly boat journeys

http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=76276

CAIRO, 16 January 2008 (IRIN) - When two boatloads of would-be Egyptian migrants sank off the coast of Sicily in early November and many people died or were never found, the Egyptian media highlighted what has become a growing problem.

Illegal immigration from Egypt to Europe has been steadily climbing over the past 10 years, according to Wagdi Abdel Aziz, director of the Cairo-based South Centre for Human Rights.

The exact number of illegal migrants is unknown, but it is estimated that 10,000-20,000 Egyptians illegally set sail for Europe every year, said Abdel Aziz. The number of those who make it to shore is not known.

In the November incident, for example, of the 184 passengers who set out in the two boats 64 were found alive and 40 dead. The fate of the rest remains unknown, Abdel Aziz said.

“No one can know these numbers,” Abdel Aziz said. “We can estimate that thousands of them are dying every year.”
''Many people in Egypt dream of leaving - most of the young people, and even the married people, would love to leave.''

Often paying US$2,700-US$5,400, more young Egyptians, mostly male, are undertaking the arduous journey, usually in a bid to reach Cyprus, Sicily, Malta or Athens, hoping for new lives for themselves and their families, Abdel Aziz said.

Would-be migrants often sell everything they own, borrow from friends and family and sometimes even sell family land, to collect this amount of money in the hope of winning it back in Europe.

“They are risking their money and their lives,” Abdel Aziz said. “They are selling everything they have. If his wife or his mother has some gold, she will sell it for him.”

Street children sleep outside a day shelter in Giza, Egypt
Dire economic situation

The drastic measures that a large number of Egyptians are taking attest to the dire economic situation at home, said John Salevurakis, an assistant professor of economics at the American University in Cairo. In Egypt, it is common to meet taxi drivers with engineering degrees and office clerks with salaries as low as 150 LE ($27) a month.

“People are unlikely to engage in illegal immigration without some sort of desperation,” said Salevurakis. “This is something you need to do when you are running out of options, and that speaks not just of the economy but also social options.”

As of 2006, the unemployment rate in Egypt stood at 10.3 percent, not counting those who are underemployed, according to official statistics.

Job opportunities are scarce and, for most people, salaries are low, but the cost of living is continuously rising. Many people find it hard to survive.

“Egypt has a lot of money but it doesn’t get to the people,” said Mohamed Mahmoud Saeed, a 23-year-old student. “Many people in Egypt dream of leaving - most of the young people, and even the married people, would love to leave. They don’t know what they’ll do when they get out of Egypt, they just want to leave.”

According to the World Bank’s World Development Indicators for 2006, 43.9 percent of all Egyptians live on less than $2 a day.

“Infectious disease”

“Just look around Cairo, people are living on top of houses and begging,” said Barbara Harrell-Bond, a professor of Forced Migration and Refugee Studies at the American University of Cairo. “In our age of so-called globalisation everyone can watch TV, so it’s no wonder there is some kind of infectious disease that if you migrate, there is opportunity.”

In addition to would-be Egyptian migrants others from countries such as Sudan, Senegal, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territories, also come to Egypt specifically to be trafficked or take on the sea voyage after having exhausted job options.

Egyptian fishing boats meant only for regional waters are favoured as the mode of transportation for human traffickers, charging lower sums of about LE15,000 ($2,700), Abdel Aziz said. More expensive trips, costing about LE30,000, will transport the migrants on larger ships, leaving them about 1km off the destination’s coast for them to swim the rest of the way.

Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojW2Y6hQOs&feature=related
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
It is pverty but it is safer
Also those do not suffer from poverty ,, whoc cann afford to pay 20000 - 40000 egyptian pounds even if they have borrowed it ,, they could have done any small project in Egypt ,, but those fool have the dream of wealth ,, they are brain washed by the western media and movies.. also they listen to untrue stories of some of their relatives and friends..
You can find people poor in Egypt but how many you can see homeless? I am taking about adults by the way not street children .. comapre that with the number of homeless people you see in europe ,, even those the citzens of the european countries... see the number of the new comer polish in UK ,, almost 700000 in the past few months ,, how they live here in UK and it was not funny the new about them that they use the public toliets to sleep inside it ,, they pay 20 pence and 5 of them sleep there ,, this does not happen in Egypt any way thank . god
I do agree with you AMR ,, people look only on the empty half of the glass ,, as they never saw the glasses of the other people ,, it i might be all empty or even the broken ones...

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gab:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojW2Y6hQOs&feature=related

AND?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers#Age_5

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com