EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » African Nations Cup

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: African Nations Cup
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations To Egypt on they're great win over Cameroon. Wishing them all the best for the rest of the tournament.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Like it or Not
Member # 14742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Like it or Not     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really does anyone care about football?
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually some do! No need to reply if your not interested.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was that today? yayyy they won [Big Grin] hubby has no doubt watched it elsewhere thank God [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Like it or Not
Member # 14742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Like it or Not     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Actually some do! No need to reply if your not interested.

It is obvious I can reply if or when I want to. My response to you was does anyone care?

If you didn't like the question/reply then take your own advice and don't reply, trick!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I care!Millions of people care! Football is the most popular sport in Africa and Europe, Eurosport is broadcasting it live daily!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are the champions my friends

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched the crouds in cairo on tv last night, wonderful to watch football supporters who dont need to get sloshed out their brains and then start fighting! [Big Grin]

I can say that as I come from the home of the worst supporters in the world [Big Grin]

Go Egypt!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is loving watching the games! I've even started getting excited about the games! Egypt rocks!
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was celebrating in cairo , we have a great team ,i hope we win the cup but i think we will only reach semi final which is not bad ,thnx young at heart

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, ever been to a match?

Even the most insignificant game at Cairo stadium has the pitch surrounded by hundreds of cops.

Each one I went to the cops outnumbered the supporters 2-1.
The supporters would be shot on the spot! lol

[Big Grin]

YAH

I suppose you realised by now what to do with users who have registered within the last few days.

Dont take the bait and the fisherman will go home with no catch. [Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yeah Toots, Ignoring them is the best policy, I won't be baited into a fight. Esso, you're welcome.
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont have to be a genius to work out what is going on here and there eh

[Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com