EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WANTED: unused pregnancy books

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED: unused pregnancy books
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone is thinking off throwing any old books about pregnancy, I would love to take it off your hands [Smile]

Thanks

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At a price of course [Smile]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your topic says "unused" pregnancy books.
Then your post says old books.

Which is it?

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What she probably means is they are no longer used.

P_S if I assume right you might be pregnant - CONGRATULATIONS!! [Smile]

Btw, I remember I bought my first pregnancy book in Cairo in the Lehnert & Landrock bookstore. The book was printed in the UK with many pics and lots of information on pregnancy and the first 36 months after that for both mother and child. It was incredible useful for me back then as I just found out I am pregnant myself - and I still own it.

It's called 'The Complete Book Of Mother & Baby Care' by Elizabeth Fenwick, published by Dorling Kindersley. Here is a link for the book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Book-Mother-Baby-Care/dp/0751301515/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1201339371&sr=8-2

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Attaba metro and walk upstairs to the markey stalls and you will see beyond there are about 45 kiosks all selling books. They will have a good selection I would think and cheap to or the Cairo book fair.
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Thanks all

Thanks tigerlily, my wife is pregnant [Smile] (we both use this account)
sorry, i meant used - or unused.
i just don't want to pay retail prices for books when we can use the net for most of the information.

i wanted to get some materials for my wife whilst we have no net right now, and she "miss seeing the baby". i.e. just browsing sites and reading baby stuff.

so I'm looking for any baby books English or Arabic - in particular pregnancy exercises

toots, that's where that book place must be - everyone keeps telling me there is this place. thanks i'll check it out after Ain Sokhna [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com