EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Just got back from john digweed party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just got back from john digweed party
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys the party was awesome in interncontental city stars did any one go?
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's John Digweed??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queenie
Member # 14221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a DJ from England

--------------------
www.sierraresortnabq.co.uk

Posts: 124 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh okay..... he got a quite *interesting* family name, easy to misspell! [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I was there. A lovely show I must say, I quite enjoyed my time. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
Yes, I was there. A lovely show I must say, I quite enjoyed my time. [Big Grin]

sweet were u the girl making out behind the bar?
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! How dare you! [Mad] [Mad]

I was the one dancing on the table. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you forgot to pick me up [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:

ohh sowwwwwwwwwwwwy

i will make sure i make it up for ya next time isa [Smile]
amr

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was talking to Sarah but thanks Amr, id like that [Smile] I will hold you to that [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:

Well Micky, you were chatting up that hottie wit tha body in the corner and I didn't have the heart to make you leave. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Embarrassed] [Cool]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
promise to never leave me again [Eek!] [Frown] [Wink]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Yes, that Mister Dickweed sure knows how to par-tay. [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:sweet were u the girl making out behind the bar? [/QB]
[Eek!]

Amr you don't remember who did you bang?? [Big Grin]
[Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com