EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What is your highest level of education?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your highest level of education?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your highest level of education?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 14 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest intellegencetests, EQ tests, and a Myers Briggs test, combined with the data about carriere and income, family composition and medical characteristics ?
Also pictures would be nice!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The School Of Hard Knocks.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:

a degree in Mind Your Own Fu cken Business
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the all concern for education degree. What's the use. I am sure I have the lowest education [Smile] , but at least I am smarter than some that have even PHD [Wink]
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
quote:

Hehehe.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The poll is anonymous.

That means, nobody except you could possibly know your highest level of education, and your poll selection.

Question about highest level of education is pretty common, and most people don't mind to do poll especially if it is anonymus.

If answered truthfully we would perhaps see in general what is the highest level of education of ES members.

So we could say for instance, most ES members have high school level of education and are not college/university educated.

Or most ES members are holders of advanced degree(s).

Anyways, my feeling is if you are bothered with such common question you are pretty much saying you are not comfortable with your educational level or you educational level is very low.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why the f*ck do you want to know ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
The School Of Hard Knocks.

Hey I went there too! [Eek!]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I graduated high school and now in 2 year college and i still cant help my sister with her 5th grade math. i just use the calc. does that make me stupid?
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

You got to give a credit to those who did go to schools and Universities and worked hard to obtain education so that childen like your sister can be helped with Math.

If you don't have what it takes to help 5th grader, than either you don't have education that you say you do, or you won't be able to pass College level Math courses and graduate, until you learn things from 5th grade.

This poll is made to determine the highest level of education of ES members completed.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to determine the highest level of education of ES members from a poll, surely you would need all ES members to complete it? or would you work on a percentage of ES members from the ones that do complete it?

Also, LML, you didnt say what your level of education is

The better way to determine ES level of education is to look at the posts of its members!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am illiterate.
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tapeon
Member # 23477

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tapeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely like the fact that we all live in a modern and digital world, this greatly facilitates the learning stage. Teens these days have had access to smart devices for as long as they can remember. I also want you to be able to find more info about the benefits of using smartphones while studying. I really liked this article. Improved tools for a variety of experimental methodologies have enabled students to innovate in many areas.
Posts: 3 | From: Tampa, FL | Registered: Oct 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com