This is topic What is your highest level of education? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=015774

Posted by lovingmylife (Member # 13695) on :

What is your highest level of education?

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

May I suggest intellegencetests, EQ tests, and a Myers Briggs test, combined with the data about carriere and income, family composition and medical characteristics ?
Also pictures would be nice!

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

The School Of Hard Knocks.

Posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise (Member # 14028) on :

quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:

a degree in Mind Your Own Fu cken Business

Posted by karim (Member # 3077) on :

Why the all concern for education degree. What's the use. I am sure I have the lowest education [Smile] , but at least I am smarter than some that have even PHD [Wink]

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
quote:

Hehehe.

Posted by MICKY A (Member # 11209) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The poll is anonymous.

That means, nobody except you could possibly know your highest level of education, and your poll selection.

Question about highest level of education is pretty common, and most people don't mind to do poll especially if it is anonymus.

If answered truthfully we would perhaps see in general what is the highest level of education of ES members.

So we could say for instance, most ES members have high school level of education and are not college/university educated.

Or most ES members are holders of advanced degree(s).

Anyways, my feeling is if you are bothered with such common question you are pretty much saying you are not comfortable with your educational level or you educational level is very low.

Posted by Vader (Member # 14189) on :

And why the f*ck do you want to know ?

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
The School Of Hard Knocks.

Hey I went there too! [Eek!]

Posted by EgyptxFirst (Member # 14776) on :

I graduated high school and now in 2 year college and i still cant help my sister with her 5th grade math. i just use the calc. does that make me stupid?

You got to give a credit to those who did go to schools and Universities and worked hard to obtain education so that childen like your sister can be helped with Math.

If you don't have what it takes to help 5th grader, than either you don't have education that you say you do, or you won't be able to pass College level Math courses and graduate, until you learn things from 5th grade.

This poll is made to determine the highest level of education of ES members completed.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

to determine the highest level of education of ES members from a poll, surely you would need all ES members to complete it? or would you work on a percentage of ES members from the ones that do complete it?

Also, LML, you didnt say what your level of education is

The better way to determine ES level of education is to look at the posts of its members!

Posted by Korvin's (Member # 14099) on :

I am illiterate.

Posted by Tapeon (Member # 23477) on :

I definitely like the fact that we all live in a modern and digital world, this greatly facilitates the learning stage. Teens these days have had access to smart devices for as long as they can remember. I also want you to be able to find more info about the benefits of using smartphones while studying. I really liked this article. Improved tools for a variety of experimental methodologies have enabled students to innovate in many areas.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com