EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » the end of orfi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the end of orfi
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move to criminalise orfi unions

The legislature's Complaints and Recommendations Committee is waiting for the opinion of the Islamic Research Centre, an influential arm of Al-Azhar, on a draft bill proposed by MP Ibtessam Habib, who is also Chairwoman for Notaries Public, to amend the Law on Unregistered Marriage.

The new draft bill stipulates that both the couple married the orfi (unregistered) way and the witnesses to their union be sent to prison for at least one year and be fined no more than LE10,000 (about $1,820) or suffer one of these two punishments.The proposal has sparked controversy, even before its deliberation in Parliament. The supporters say it would put an end to the negative social repercussions resulting from informal marriage, while the opponents argue that the proposed draft bill would only encourage such marriages and give them an official status.

Orfi is a kind of marriage with no obligations on either the wife or the husband towards the other. The women can only get a divorce in this kind of marriage if she files a lawsuit, but she's not entitled to alimony.
However, the problems really start if the couple have children, as it's very difficult for the mother to prove the kinship of her children to the father if he declines to accept paternity.Habib says her experience as a notary public has taught her that the best way to deal with the problem of unregistered marriage is to make the penalties tougher. "The law imposes restrictions on unregistered marriage but there is no penalty. Besides, many underage girls marry foreign men the unregistered way," she explains. “There are brokers who sell young girls into this kind of marriage, exploiting the difficult economic conditions of their families," she adds.Orfi marriage is sometimes used between Egyptians and foreigners, either to facilitate the entrance of the husband or the wife to Egypt or to a foreign country, and also to help one of the couple to get a work permit. In many cases, couples marry the orfi way in order to have a bit of fun, without any obligations, as a way to get round the stigma of committing adultery in a conservative society.Nesreen el-Baghdadi, an anthropologist working at the National Centre for Sociological and Criminological Studies, says it would be better to ban such marriages rather than giving them a legal status."But there are social reasons behind the spread of orfi marriages, such as high unemployment and a lack of awareness among young people of the sanctity of marriage," argues el-Baghdadi."Orfi might be deemed to be the best solution for a young couple who cannot afford a flat or the marriage expenses. It's very popular with undergraduates, as it's an easy way to marry their beloved without their parents finding out," she explains.

Sheikh Ezz Eddin Atta, former Chairman of the Marriage Registrars' Association, says orfi marriages started after Israeli troops defeated the Egyptian Army in 1967, when the wives of many soldiers and officers were widowed. The law stipulates that a widow loses her dead husband's pension if she remarries, which is why a lot of them remarry the orfi way. He is in favour of the draft bill, since the woman would have additional rights in case of divorce.Fawziya Abdel Sattar, a lecturer of criminal law, agrees. “The legislator wants to introduce this amendment to open the door for women married the orfi way to divorce without losing their rights,” she says.Sham Ali of the Egyptian Women's Issues Association says that the draft legislation would limit orfi marriages, since both parts would think twice before taking the plunge.

Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to me that this is the most used solution to a problem when laws don't seem to 'fit' into society anymore: just forbid it, instead of looking how they could solve the problem, and analyse why it became a problem...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So will this affect all orfi marriages for instance the ones done before the law was made or will it only apply to new ones? Have they really thought this through?
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The women can only get a divorce in this kind of marriage if she files a lawsuit, but she's not entitled to alimony.
If its not registered then how can there be a lawsuit for a divorce? An unregistered orfi marriage is ended by tearing up the papers, there is no registered copy. The women gets a divorce from a registered marriage by getting a lawyer. This is saying its about unregistered orfi when its giving registered details for divorce.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many new jails are they going to build to accomadate all the people who have orfi papers! [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously laws get passed but not properly carried out in Egypt, it's a total joke. How many people are able to avoid procecution because they have the right connections or enough cash?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never gonna happen people ! they ought to change the law so you dont have to have the bloody orfi in the first place, it causes nowt but heartache!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
never gonna happen people ! they ought to change the law so you dont have to have the bloody orfi in the first place, it causes nowt but heartache!!

Heartache for foreigners but not for egyptians.

I don't understand why people cannot examine a situation beyond their own needs and how it will effect them.

manx what you are asking for is to have Egypt give up their Islamic approach to marriage, chasity, virginity, and male/female relations repealed; so Egypt will behave as if they are westerners in that sense.

If Egyptian men and women lived as though they had western sexual practices and politics, would Egyptian men be as exotic or irrestible to western women?

If Orfi wasn't needed in Egypt I'd highly doubt manx you'd lust for Egyptian guys, I highly doubt Egypt would have sex tourism at the rate it does currently. There wouldn't be an appeal to western women to visit Egypt for their young male population.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think sex-tourism has to do with poverty, and with the difficulties to get into western countries. To be honest, I've never seen so many problematic relationships between Egy/Egy and Egy/foreigners as in any other country, so I should consider this as a result of that islamic approach and their life-style.
To me any Egyptian man should need to prove his healthy view in this field... and then I mean my opinion about what's healthy or not...
It's something I would be very carefull for.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I think sex-tourism has to do with poverty, and with the difficulties to get into western countries. To be honest, I've never seen so many problematic relationships between Egy/Egy and Egy/foreigners as in any other country, so I should consider this as a result of that islamic approach and their life-style.
To me any Egyptian man should need to prove his healthy view in this field... and then I mean my opinion about what's healthy or not...

In other words an entire 70 million people must change their beliefs and lifestyles to suit your carnal needs?
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hardly! but these good muslim men are just that men, they use orfi as a way to cicumvent the law to their own ends! talk about hypocritical!!.
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sono are you saying its the orfi paper we foreign women lust after and not the young love interests? Wierd, I never thought of it like that, stop the orfi and it stops all the sex tourists, yes thats logical I suppose, in sonoland [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
hardly! but these good muslim men are just that men, they use orfi as a way to cicumvent the law to their own ends! talk about hypocritical!!.

it takes two to tango and there are outsiders, foreign women are outsiders.

Egyptian guys belong in Egypt, foreigners are only passing through.

Cannon has a ethical suggestion, "Only take photographs, leave nothing behind, take nothing".

Vacations should be the same way.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

Egyptian guys belong in Egypt,

Is your ex returning to Egypt for good to raise his daughter then? [Confused]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Hmm why do you ask? He's here and planning to go to grad school.

Do you know something I don't?

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

Whomever is sharing information with you, that this person has acquired by hacking online conversations should be much more careful with whom he shares this information with.

Also if this comes back to hurt him, he might spill some of the personal information he has on you whether you have divulge the information to him or not.

You really are a stupid person Ayisha.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whomever is sharing information with you, that this person has acquired by hacking online conversations should be much more careful with whom he shares this information with.

Also if this comes back to hurt him, he might spill some of the personal information he has on you whether you have divulge the information to him or not.

What the hell is your paranoid mind on now?

I asked in respense to your saying Egyptian guys belong in Egypt! [Roll Eyes]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The last time someone outed a trip to Egypt, my trip to Egypt it was Kal Abdel Moniem, "elmagnoon, automatic, reserved".

He found this information by hacking my email account when my mother had emailed me about the trip.

I figured he hadn't given up on hacking my email accounts. He shares information with you that he has found when he hacks ESers email.

Either he told you to leak probable information or you did so by accident. Which is it?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The last time someone outed a trip to Egypt, my trip to Egypt it was Kal Abdel Moniem, "elmagnoon, automatic, reserved".

He found this information by hacking my email account when my mother had emailed me about the trip.

I figured he hadn't given up on hacking my email accounts. He shares information with you that he has found when he hacks ESers email.

Either he told you to leak probable information or you did so by accident. Which is it?

Look nutcase, I answered in response to what YOU said ON HERE.

I have no contact with magnoon, and have no interest in your life or where your family members are or not, therefore I need no 'leaked info'.

YOU mentioned somewhere about your ex going to or being in Egypt, with you saying all Egyptian guys belong in Egypt I asked if he was going back where he belongs to raise YOUR daughter that you dont raise yourself.

You are seriously paranoid sono, get help.

Egyptian_Wife... Saeida
Member # 14833

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian_Wife... Saeida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can anyone plz me how to post new topic...
Posts: 7 | From: DK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top of the page, theres Post a new topic, click on that, and go from there.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian_Wife... Saeida
Member # 14833

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian_Wife... Saeida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post a poll???
Posts: 7 | From: DK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeida:
can anyone plz me how to post new topic...

top of page, right side, Post New Topic
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
No next to it either at the top or bottom of the thread.It's got a blue background with white lettering
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Look nutcase, I answered in response to what YOU said ON HERE.

I have no contact with magnoon, and have no interest in your life or where your family members are or not, therefore I need no 'leaked info'.

YOU mentioned somewhere about your ex going to or being in Egypt, with you saying all Egyptian guys belong in Egypt I asked if he was going back where he belongs to raise YOUR daughter that you dont raise yourself.

You are seriously paranoid sono, get help.

Show me where I had stated such.

WHich post, which thread in which you claim I stated he was going back to Egypt!

Unless you can point out which thread I had stated such I know Khaled Abdel Moniem told you something he wouldn't have known without hacking emails.

Khaled stop posted on these egyboards when my personal pursuits which I am not sharing became damaging and rather inflammatory to him.

I know Khaled knows. If he shares it with my ex husband he might be a reacation he wasn't counting on.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

WHich post, which thread in which you claim I stated he was going back to Egypt!

Unless you can point out which thread I had stated such I know Khaled Abdel Moniem told you something he wouldn't have known without hacking emails.

Khaled stop posted on these egyboards when my personal pursuits which I am not sharing became damaging and rather inflammatory to him.

I know Khaled knows. If he shares it with my ex husband he might be a reacation he wasn't counting on.

You paranoid moron!

I am not wasting time trawling your posts to find it, think what you like as you do anyway.

Kal, if you are reading this and you know wtf shes on about, let me know. [Roll Eyes]

For the last time, I answered in response to your post sono, I dont give a toss if your ex is in USA, visiting Egypt, India or outer Mongolia, I dont give a toss where you are either.

We can now assume that he IS going to visit Egypt now though and YOU let the cat out the bag, not me [Wink]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

You paranoid moron!

I am not wasting time trawling your posts to find it, think what you like as you do anyway.

Kal, if you are reading this and you know wtf shes on about, let me know. [Roll Eyes]

For the last time, I answered in response to your post sono, I dont give a toss if your ex is in USA, visiting Egypt, India or outer Mongolia, I dont give a toss where you are either.

We can now assume that he IS going to visit Egypt now though and YOU let the cat out the bag, not me [Wink]

No you brought it up, not me.

Why on earth don't you understand chronological order? You brought it up first!

I replied and stated he can either go home for a short vacation or start grad school.

Kal the hacker only received a portion of the online conversation between I and my lover.

Ayisha again be careful how you deal with that psychopath, he'll share sensitive information you don't want anyone online to know about, whether you deliberate share that information or not!

Remember how you got so angry that Connie (LL) shared the name of your daughter "Lucy". I am sure Kal knows alot more discriminating information on you.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I replied and stated he can either go home for a short vacation or start grad school.

Kal the hacker only received a portion of the online conversation between I and my lover.

Ayisha again be careful how you deal with that psychopath, he'll share sensitive information you don't want anyone online to know about, whether you deliberate share that information or not!

Remember how you got so angry that Connie (LL) shared the name of your daughter "Lucy". I am sure Kal knows alot more discriminating information on you.

Sono, I know this is a waste of time as I remember doing it before, and no matter how many people told you you were wrong you simply refused to go back and look anyway. Here goes:

Member # 4713

Member Rated:
posted 10 February, 2008 12:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is your ex returning to Egypt for good to raise his daughter then?

In chronological order, you said Egyptian guys belong in Egypt and then AFTER that I asked if he was going back, IN RESPONSE to you saying Egyptian guys belong in Egypt. Why dont YOU understand chronological order?

Again, I dont have any dealings with kal, I have no interest in your life, certainly nowhere near your interest in mine.

I doubt I have any info that I could share that would bother me if it was plastered online sono, I have no naked pics of myself and have never taken or sent any to anyone. I dont do cyber sex. I am married to only one man. I dont discuss oral or anal or schlongs with anyone not even secretly. So if kal knows more discriminating info on me I would love to hear it. [Wink]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

Sono, I know this is a waste of time as I remember doing it before, and no matter how many people told you you were wrong you simply refused to go back and look anyway. Here goes:

Member # 4713

Member Rated:
posted 10 February, 2008 12:10 AM

quote:

Is your ex returning to Egypt for good to raise his daughter then?

In chronological order, you said Egyptian guys belong in Egypt and then AFTER that I asked if he was going back, IN RESPONSE to you saying Egyptian guys belong in Egypt. Why dont YOU understand chronological order?

Again, I dont have any dealings with kal, I have no interest in your life, certainly nowhere near your interest in mine.

I doubt I have any info that I could share that would bother me if it was plastered online sono, I have no naked pics of myself and have never taken or sent any to anyone. I dont do cyber sex. I am married to only one man. I dont discuss oral or anal or schlongs with anyone not even secretly. So if kal knows more discriminating info on me I would love to hear it. [Wink]

When reposting a comment include timestamps:

Member Rated:
4 Icon 1 posted 09 February, 2008 04:10 PM Profile for Ayisha Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

quote:Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

You brought it up, I hadn't stated that my ex was returning to Egypt in any thread, you are the one put posted small incomplete information from an online arguement with a lover. Information which could only be acquired through hacking.

I had a huge row (arguement) with a lover in which he was inflammed that I cared whether my ex went back to Egypt for a short trip or started grad school. We finished the conversation over the phone in which Khaled has no idea about.

I never stated my ex was returning to Egypt. Never mentioned such on any egyboard, so only a hacker would know. And you have outed details before that only Kal the hacker could find out about.

You are caught. You have details I haven't shared with anyone.

Problem is neither you or Kal have the full story.

You just want to create a diversion from incriminating observations I had made regarding that you spend alot of time on these Egyboards instead of living life in Luxor in another thread.

You must be so miserable and lonely.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

In other words an entire 70 million people must change their beliefs and lifestyles to suit your carnal needs?
NO..I am already married, but I shouldn't marry an Egyptian one...just because of that cultural view on sexuality and relationships...or I had to be very sure about his view on it.... [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would someone care about someones conversations??to hack someone to get their conversations is down right stupid
like they wanna post all of yr info!
hahahahahah
that is so stupic if someone wanna hack me thats fine!!!post my info!!!
im proud to be me!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
When reposting a comment include timestamps:
look back sono, I did include time stamps. On my pc it will have MY TIME and on yours it has your time, we are 8 hours apart dear and I am 8 hours in front of you.

quote:
You brought it up, I hadn't stated that my ex was returning to Egypt in any thread, you are the one put posted small incomplete information from an online arguement with a lover. Information which could only be acquired through hacking.
No, I will say it again, I posted in response to your post. I have no desire to know any more info about you, your lover or your husband or anyone you are cybering with.

quote:
I had a huge row (arguement) with a lover in which he was inflammed that I cared whether my ex went back to Egypt for a short trip or started grad school. We finished the conversation over the phone in which Khaled has no idea about.
Thanks, now we all know what went off

quote:
I never stated my ex was returning to Egypt. Never mentioned such on any egyboard, so only a hacker would know. And you have outed details before that only Kal the hacker could find out about.
Well I must be psychic then!

quote:
You are caught. You have details I haven't shared with anyone.
except the whole of ES

quote:
Problem is neither you or Kal have the full story.
I wont sleep tonight knowing this!

quote:
You just want to create a diversion from incriminating observations I had made regarding that you spend alot of time on these Egyboards instead of living life in Luxor in another thread.
That must be it!

quote:
You must be so miserable and lonely.
Not at all, im living in Egypt with a wonderful man. Im not sat at my pc all night long as you are, cybering whoever and watching porn as you do, and as said before my 4790 posts in 43 months against your 570+ in 2 months shows exactly who is spending more time on ES. Who is miserable and lonely sono?

When are you moving here sono? How long have you been saying that now? must be over 3 years. When did you last see your daughter? When did you last hold her? when was the last time you were held by a man that loved you?

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Miserable and lonely....
How can anybody make a judgement about something like that when we don't even know each other?
We are all anonymous persons behind a nickname and when somebody thinks to know me; big deal!
The only one who knows are we ourselves!
Sometimes I have to laugh about the ridiculous personal details somebody seems to know because of ...what??? Their own imagenation....

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
????? this is how sono works, she gathers information from the net and puts it together to make lives for people she knows nothing about. It matters not that any of it is wrong. She even spent about 6 pages telling Brits about marriage and engagement in UK, she argued with people that she knew better than we did about it. This all came from a photo YR put on here [Big Grin] [Big Grin] was so funny [Big Grin] What makes it better is the she has put her entire life on here and she has to make others lives up so that hers doesnt look as bad as it really is. sad really, very sad.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, it's Sunday and such a sunny day even here in Germany, chill out! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
But, Ayisha, no offence, but you are doing the same... You are using the information you seem to know about her, and you are making judgements about her too....
Sono has been using very insulting language to me, made (wrong)assumptions on my nationality, but I know if I should do the same, I am no better as her....
And I think I am...
[Razz]
Probably now i have to go and hide, because this is asking for nasty remarks! [Wink]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure gab never thought this thread would end up the way it has..LOL

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Guys, it's Sunday and such a sunny day even here in Germany, chill out! [Smile]

It is sunny here too! A very beautifull day. I was walking outside at 8 this morning, and it looked so promesing!!! Nevertheless am going to watch matches, as always ! [Razz] Have a nice day.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
I'm sure gab never thought this thread would end up the way it has..LOL

Women.... [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
But, Ayisha, no offence, but you are doing the same... You are using the information you seem to know about her, and you are making judgements about her too....
Sono has been using very insulting language to me, made (wrong)assumptions on my nationality, but I know if I should do the same, I am no better as her....
And I think I am...
[Razz]
Probably now i have to go and hide, because this is asking for nasty remarks! [Wink]

You wont get any nasty remarks from me! [Wink] I know you are right in not reacting to her, but I have been here a long time and so has she. She comes on making assumptions about my life so I retaliate by stating facts about hers. I am not saying anything she has not said herself on here or on other forums, mostly on here. It amuses me to wind her up to be honest. I was just in msn with my friend, another that lives here and knows me personally, and my husband, she was rolling about laughing it the threads with sono in. Its entertainment for me, ignoring her wouldnt be the same entertainment and if truth be known sono also loves it too [Big Grin]

She does this to everyone at some point, as she did with you too. Some people she can really upset until they know what she is, I am showing those that may be upset by her exactly what she is, so in effect I am doing a favour to the more sensitive here that she could hurt.

She has no life, she has no one, she only has forums and cyber chats. She posted here about her husband and their sex life, she has posted here about giving her child away and why, she posted what her husband said when she told him she was pregnant, all I am doing is reminding her that although she makes assumptions about people and their lives she is the one thats posted all her gorey details here so what I retaliate with is actual facts she has posted.

Saying that there is nothing wrong in people only having the net as a social life or a place to share things with other faceless people, for some its an outlet thats very needed at some points in their lives, but they dont go round making assumptions based on nothing about other people and their lives.

She is trouble and always has been. She is sick. She has had more names here than I have had hot dinners and is banned regularly. She is THE pot who calls all kettles black.

Sorry if i am upsetting anyone in replying to her, but as I said its entertainment and its also showing any newbie who she may turn on next that she is just the ES nutcase and not to be upset by what she will invent as your life. [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
As always its a beautiful sunny day in Luxor and i am off soon with my friends to book tickets to Cairo for a shopping spree [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I will be trying later to find somewhere to download the match tonight, as hubby is away working and will miss it [Frown] any help in this will be appreciated [Big Grin]

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Okay... if you like to entertain yourself in this way, you are free to do so. I understand...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com