EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Depressed :( (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Depressed :(
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Karla, I've been there 3 times also, oh actually 4, when I was there as a child with my parents. We can just hope.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remain 'faithful' to London. Perhaps it's because of all these memories? It feels like a second home...
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to a few areas in France personally i do NOT like it at all as a country ! [Eek!] sorry !

Also Italy [Embarrassed] it just does not appeal to me at all....with the exception of Venice i would like to see there,1 time !, but only for a wk-end visit !!

London has its similarities to Cairo for me as i live in the heart of it !! But the people are far from the same and of course the weather is opposite LOL.

Greek islands were lovely though for me, Still Egypt hands down personally [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:

London has its similarities to Cairo for me as i live in the heart of it !! But the people are far from the same and of course the weather is opposite LOL.

I spent only a few days in Cairo. But it's next on my 'hit list'. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well coming to London to see the Tut exhibition in March. Haven't been to London for a couple of years. Looking forward to it.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
I remain 'faithful' to London. Perhaps it's because of all these memories? It feels like a second home...

London is missing by my portfolio [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Have a nice time in London YAH. I was in Scotland ... 11 years ago [Roll Eyes] (Edinburgh).
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
I'll be in Rome with my husband next weekend (not this weekend but next one). I'll check if your coins are still there, girls. [Smile]
It has been 7 years since I last visited it.
I was most impressed by The Baths of Caracalla (spelling?).

Have a nice and romantic trip! [Smile]
Please if you find our coins let them there!!1

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:

Karla, you haven't been to London or don't like it? [Wink]
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
I have been to a few areas in France personally i do NOT like it at all as a country ! [Eek!] sorry !

Also Italy [Embarrassed] it just does not appeal to me at all....with the exception of Venice i would like to see there,1 time !, but only for a wk-end visit !!

Greek islands were lovely though for me, Still Egypt hands down personally [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I've visited Crete 10 years ago. I liked the sounds of the Cretan lyre, the scents of orange blossom and jasmine, a slice of cool red watermelon and a glass of iced raki.
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
quote:
quote:

Karla, you haven't been to London or don't like it? [Wink]
Haven't been ...yet...may be one day. But I will go to Ljubljana next month. God willing [Smile]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Edinburgh, is a lovely city. You should come back!
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I've visited Crete 10 years ago. I liked the sounds of the Cretan lyre, the scents of orange blossom and jasmine, a slice of cool red watermelon and a glass of iced raki.
and the fire flies or June bugs of course [Big Grin]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com