EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » alo from egypt :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: alo from egypt :)
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm posting from Cilantro in Maadi [Smile]

The new apartment cannot get DSL (new area) so I got the vodafone data card... which the software on the CD was 2 years old and didn't work. Was told to download the new stuff... so here I am 30MB to go and sucking down frappe's heheheh

I am bored waiting on this download, so a big HI to ES [Big Grin]

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to you Ford, hope your wait is not too long.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks and Hi back young at heart [Smile]

5 more minutes to go.. yeay!

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jeremy, i am so jealous you are there and not me. sabri got his visa Thursday. when are you coming back HOME ? he can be your travel buddy [Big Grin]
so whens the big day?ohhhhhhhh i want aφραπόγαλο frapógalo

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ford! [Smile] Yes I would also like to know when you gonna get married?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect:

The new apartment cannot get DSL (new area) so I got the vodafone data card... which the software on the CD was 2 years old and didn't work. Was told to download the new stuff... so here I am 30MB to go and sucking down frappe's heheheh

Welcome, FP, enjoy your stay.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect:

enjoy your time

have a good one
cheers
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonjour FP

[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Hello again everyone! VMC is finally working [Smile]

We will have the wedding party on the 15th, went to the embassy and foreign affairs office today for my permission paper heh, what fun that was [Razz]

Micky, I will come back sometime in mid April, my mind has been too busy to think about a date yet lol That would be neat if your SO and I traveled on the same day heheh

Having dinner tonight with the family. I met my fiance's mom last night and passed the test [Wink] Of course listening to Amr Diab albums for many months prepared me with all the right words to say lol

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes.

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a nice time with your wife and kid [Smile] . All the best! [Cool]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com