EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » child delivery experiences in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: child delivery experiences in Egypt
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
would people like to share their experiences
of labor in Egypt.. in particular how "open minded" the doctors were or were NOT

I went to a doctor and i asked her loads of question about positions.. , natural brith,and how to avoid episiotomy, her reply was that you can NOT avoid it no matter what
she said it's the doctor's decision and it HAS to be done etc. That really put me down, and made me feel dissappointed..

I am really in dire need for a good recommendaion of doctors (i would feel much more comfortable with a female- all of them cannot be that bad ?! )

I've been advised to resort to c-section instead to avoid all the hassle
but even that doesnt make it any better , c-section is a major surgery
:S

What do you think? Is there any light in the end of the tunnel?????

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any female doctors. But Dr Sherif Hamza, and Dr Ibrahim Aref are both excellent doctors and would be able to answer all your questions.

Good luck.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paradise_seekers:
Hi,
of labor in Egypt.. in particular how "open minded" the doctors were or were NOT

I went to a doctor and i asked her loads of question about positions.. , natural brith,and how to avoid episiotomy, her reply was that you can NOT avoid it no matter what
she said it's the doctor's decision and it HAS to be done etc. That really put me down, and made me feel dissappointed..

I am really in dire need for a good recommendaion of doctors (i would feel much more comfortable with a female- all of them cannot be that bad ?! )

Check this.
I heard this clinic is great

http://nabhan.netfirms.com/expect.htm

Clinic: +202 259 5775

Hospital: +202 405 2402

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I delivered in Egypt although I was not in Cairo or any large city, I was in a small city in Menoufia. From what I can tell, you have to tell these doctors what you want, what you think and do NOT (I repeat do NOT) let them talk down to you or dimiss your concerns or needs. I have another friend in Alex who is getting ready to deliver and the doctors there seem to do the same things with her. Humph.

Do not let them talk you into having a C-Section 'to avoid all the hassle', this translates to 'I make more money when you have a c-section', and some women do it to avoid the pain. It is major surgery and should be a last resort I would think. A doctor telling you that you MUST have an episiotomy!? [Confused] Is it your first or have you had other children? [Confused]

Be very selective in your doctor. I had to go through a couple here before I finally decided on THE ONE. Also be careful, they may try to charge you more for the same service than they would charge the average Egyptian woman because you may be Mrs. Western Money-Bags. [Roll Eyes] This goes for any physician in Egypt, dentist, ob/gyn, optometrist, etc. You may have to search around a bit to find a good honest doctor and they can be found! Take references.

There is a stupid rumor in Egypt (one can only wonder how it began) that female doctors are 'not as clever as male doctors'. [Roll Eyes] Yes, having a uterus and breasts somehow lessens your ability to practice good medicine in Egypt apparently, retards. If the woman is recommended and you like her, go with it. Otherwise don't let anyone here tell you what you should/should not do with your choice of phyicians, most of the advice from the local Egyptians is about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine. You aren't going to get Western care no matter where you go, but you can find close to it if you are in Cairo and follow the recommendations of people who have the experience. I would listen to the ladies who post here, at least visit the doctor and see how you like them. [Smile] Good luck and congratulations on your pregancy! [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard from another group that this one is a good one...and female.

Dr. Omimah Idrees.
Her office number is:2-380-3789

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I delivered in Cairo in December of 2005 by an Egyptian doctor educated in the states. I received great ob/gyn care and feel that all my expectations and wishes were granted. Keep looking until you find a doctor you are comfortable with, they are out there.

I would not, however, recommend Dar Al Fouad Hospital. I feel that the nursing post-op care (I had a c-section) was sub-standard.

Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mag
Member # 14266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mag     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I gave birth here in Cairo in 2006 in the clinic called El Nada (Manial). It was not an easy decision to stay in Cairo for delivery as i was not sure i will get the same level of care like in France. Also, i had previously a terrible experience with a female Dr who treated me like an animal, not less. Finally, i wanted natural delivery while most of my pregnant friends were having C sections while there was no medical reason for it.i understood finally thru discussion that the C section is made here a lot for the comfort of both the mother and the doctor. But don't say it, it is not "politically correct"...
I had the chance to be followed from A to Z by a very good Prof. Dr. called Sherif Derbala (his clinic is besides "Our Kids" in Messaha square Dokki). Very professional follow-up, open to discuss any matters. Unfortunately, episiotomy is still here considered as needed for most of the doctors and i believe it will take time to change this..
At the same time, on delivery day, the Dr in charge of the epidural (i dont know how to name it in English) was also very good, trying to relax me as much as possible. In coordination with my dr, I had the chance to meet him one week before due date and he explained everything to me and he let me visit the delivery room. No really i did not regret my decision one minute. If you need his name i can search for you.
Anyway, i strongly recommend this team of doctors and I wish you a smooth pregnancy and delivery as mine were.

Posts: 6 | From: Dokki | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had on normal delivery with episiotomy and one C section with general anaesthetic because of complications.

I have to say that the C section although major surgery was far easier to recover from.
The scar is easier to tend if you know what I mean and less painful.
If you are worried about pain then C section is better or at least in my case it was, and easier to manage.
That is why you see the celebs days after C sections out and about jumping into their cars etc
Episiotomy was far more painful and awkward and I knew of one colleague who was stitched up badly and had to be redone a year later!

Talking from the point of having had both,,,,a C section would be my recommendation every time.

I dont think people can really compare unless they have had both.

Good luck whatever you choose
[Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving birth seems to be very different around the world. In my country epidural and nitrous oxide are normal pain killers. Very few want natural birth and c-section...well it's really not even recommended (c-section). When you think of it giving birth IS natural.

Sure there are times when they cannot give you epidural but it's not so common.

My MIL said these things are all available in Cairo, so no problem. Not in every clinic of course.

Episiotomy, I have heard and read (in my country) you can sign a paper you do not want it and anyway they ask first. But mostly I understood it is done nearly to all who are having their first baby. Sometimes not doing it might cause more damage and that is as hurtful as having episiotomy I think!

I don't remember my doctor's name in Cairo (cause I'm not going there the next few months) but he was really nice and understanding and seemed to know what he was doing. The clinic though wasn't really impressive - but _not_ bad either. Heard a lot of screaming [Big Grin]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you need episiotomy then you really need to have it or you will tear which is worse! so if you want natural you may well end up with it anyway.

With C section and mine was emergency not elective I have to say was better recovery all round. Yes there are the anaesthetic complications but there are always complications but from the point of view of stitches, pain, up and about, def the CS was better for me.
A CS with spinal would be ideal.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a cs with an epidural, didnt feel a thing and was up an about a week later. tho this was in uk.
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paradise_seekers:
Hi,

I dont know about having a child in Egypt, so cant help with that. I would suggest you keep looking until you find someone you are comfortable with and I would also IF it is not necessary avoid a C section because there is a girl i work with that had one and 2 years later the internal incision reopened and she had to have surgery to fix it, that was 5 months ago and now, it is reopening again.... Poor woman. Anyway, there is a massage you can do to avoid an episiotomy. Ask the doctors about a perinial massages, or you can even look it up online. It was what my last 2 doctors that delivered here in the states suggested and it worked very well. I had an episiotomy only with the first because the doctor didnt tell me about this massage. Strangely, not sure if this is related, first doctor was a male, the last 2 were females... If you have to have episiotomy its not so horrible to recover from, about 4 days pain really, and if you keep it iced the first couple days it improves quickly
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

it re opened after 2 years????

was she obese? or did she become obese in those 2 years?

what was the reason for it opening up. Wounds just dont open up after 2 years for no reason. Especially if they healed primarily.

If a CS wound was to reopen it would be about 10 days later due to infection.

I had 3 months of pain from my episiotomy due to tight suturing and wound breakdown because of this.

paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, really useful information. I have a question for those who had C-section. What are the complictions? and were you able to get back to your normal figure - or is it lost for good..

What about infections, or the health of the child, what about having children in the future..that anaesthetic complications are there

Anyone heard of the myth that natural born kids are more smarter than c-section...

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She isnt obese at all actually. She just started feeling this burning pain but couldnt see anything wrong. When it didnt improve after 3 days, she consulted her doctor. They did an exam and discovered that the incision in the inner stomach muscles had reopened and arranged a surgery to correct it. She was off work for 2 months, has returned on restriction for lifting but as of last week started feeling the pain again. She has another appointment to see what is up.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Books
Member # 14688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Books     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave birth in Egypt thrice, ALL were different hospitals ALL were horrendous nightmares which left me with PTSD for 18 months! Couldn't fall asleep from having flashbacks of the rough painful treatment, doctor telling me shut up! in arabic and many other horrifyingly painful details which I don't wish to re-live. Bottom line is that if you have way to give birth out of Egypt then I would hit the airport for the first flight out...seriously (based on my experience). I was treated like less than an animal and the doctors that handled me (and I tried many different ones throughout both preg's) all acted as if they were the only ones who knew a thing about childbirth etc....episiotomy was "absolutely neccessary" according to them even though Id given birth without one in the past! I was knocked out with general anesthesia as soon as the head crowned and missed the birth of one of my kids. The whole thing was animalistic, inhumane and unfreaking beleivable! One broke my water by digging her fingernails as deep and hard as she could and pushing and scraping(they appearantly don't have the proper hook tool for this) Another HELD THE BABY IN as he was trying to come out because "they were not ready yet in the delivery room"! I get nauseous every time I remember.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
books, that sounds absolutely horrid. i'm so sorry you had to do that more than once. i had a friend deliver in italy and it was equally as bad.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

This goes for any physician in Egypt, dentist, ob/gyn, optometrist, etc. You may have to search around a bit to find a good honest doctor and they can be found! Take references.

[Smile]

I don't know Smuckers, I'm pretty sure the two docs I mentioned above would never over charge someone because they are foreign.

As for the female doctors issue, I do agree with you that unfortunatly Egyptians don't trust them. Personally, I've been to many great female physicians in Egypt, but I have to make an exception for the Egyptian female gynocologyists. I ABSOLOUTLY HATE THEM. Maybe I was unlucky, but the couple I went to were awful, and really humilated me. You'd think since they are women they would be a bit more sensitive.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 7ayat, they do exist but from what I have heard from other foreigners & seen for myself she should be warned that it DOES happen that some will try to take advantage of foreign patients. I highly encourage her to take references and 'shop around'.

I have also heard this humuliation issue with female gynecologists from more than a couple of people. In what way do they do that? [Confused] Are they just insensitive? [Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
It's the way they do the check up. Just very agressive, and they snap, which is extra humiliating when you are not covered and lying on your back. They should be a bit more sensitive.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Books:
I gave birth in Egypt thrice, ALL were different hospitals ALL were horrendous nightmares which left me with PTSD for 18 months! Couldn't fall asleep from having flashbacks of the rough painful treatment, doctor telling me shut up! in arabic and many other horrifyingly painful details which I don't wish to re-live. Bottom line is that if you have way to give birth out of Egypt then I would hit the airport for the first flight out...seriously (based on my experience). I was treated like less than an animal and the doctors that handled me (and I tried many different ones throughout both preg's) all acted as if they were the only ones who knew a thing about childbirth etc....episiotomy was "absolutely neccessary" according to them even though Id given birth without one in the past! I was knocked out with general anesthesia as soon as the head crowned and missed the birth of one of my kids. The whole thing was animalistic, inhumane and unfreaking beleivable! One broke my water by digging her fingernails as deep and hard as she could and pushing and scraping(they appearantly don't have the proper hook tool for this) Another HELD THE BABY IN as he was trying to come out because "they were not ready yet in the delivery room"! I get nauseous every time I remember.

No offense but if the first experience was such a horrible nightmare I cannot imagine that you did it again. Then the second experience was such an unbelievable one even compared to the first it stuns the mind to imagine that you stayed to deliver A THIRD TIME. [Frown] I hate that you had such horrible experiences, but how many times do you have to have such bad experiences before you stop?
I delivered in a small city and my doctor was great, he was professional, clean, sensitive, informative and smart. He didn't do anything that didn't need to be done and when I needed him he was there in 15 minutes no questions asked. Had I had a terrible experience you better believe I would NEVER choose to give birth here again. As it is, if I were to get pregnant today I would not be anxious about delivery at all. [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
It's the way they do the check up. Just very agressive, and they snap, which is extra humiliating when you are not covered and lying on your back. They should be a bit more sensitive.

You mean they snap their fingers!? [Confused]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
No just snapping instructions at you
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As for the female doctors issue, I do agree with you that unfortunatly Egyptians don't trust them. Personally, I've been to many great female physicians in Egypt, but I have to make an exception for the Egyptian female gynocologyists. I ABSOLOUTLY HATE THEM. Maybe I was unlucky, but the couple I went to were awful, and really humilated me. You'd think since they are women they would be a bit more sensitive.

A friend of mine had a female gyn in Maadi who treated her during her pregnancy, and she said while she didn't like her much personally, she was very good.

I am really shocked by some of the things I just read in this thread. [Frown] It seems to me that many doctors in Egypt expect their patients to never question anything, they are so used to people who accept the doctor as the ultimate authority ...

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dr Sherif Hamza

I can only recommend this doctor (although I didn't deliver with him; I left Egypt for that.)
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmozachsown
Member # 14872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmozachsown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this thread, this is specifically something I was seriously thinking about the last few weeks. I have a question to add... With my first preganacy i delivered in the states, and one thing that i truely believe is very important was the fathers (my ex husbands) presence. I truely believe it is something a father should not miss, as well he was truely a comfort to me at that time. When I spoke with my fiancee about this it seemed that he sincerely beleived this would not be an option, not because he didnt wish, but he didnt believe it was common practice or may not even be allowed. What have your experiences been? Was it allowed? Did you have to do anything to make it happen?
Posts: 172 | From: Cairo/Ismailia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qmar
Member # 12602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qmar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Books- my heart goes out to you, i feel shivers at the thought of what you went through.

Smuckers- it is very possible that she was unable to have her babies outside of Egypt due to her situation. Not everyone can leave as and when they like. Just a thought...

I had a general anesthesia myself and when I realised I was so sad to know that I came that far with NO DRUGS and then missed meeting my baby by about an hour and a half! (still feel sad when i think of it)That was bad enough not to mention the weeks of terrible pain due to infection from the epiosotomy.
Dr promised he would try to get permission from the hospital to allow my husband to be present (while he knew himself that it would be in Theatre and I wouldn't know who was there anyway)!!
He mentioned that "some women are put to sleep for the birth" and I instantly shook my head in disagreement but obviously he thought that ment I didn't mind really!
All I can advise in hindsight (what a wonderful thing for those embarking on the experience that others have already had)is that you be very insistant as already mentioned and if you feel uncomfortable about anything speak up!
My experience wasn't fantastic nor was it an absolute horror but I would think twice about delivering here again.
Breastfeeding advice was also no-go, just a quick grab of the nipple (like a cigarette) and just hope baby would latch on. Another six weeks of pain...I was very determined.
Hope all these stories haven't scared all those expecting too much!!
My thoughts and best wishes are with you...

Posts: 102 | From: Somewhere only we know... | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i didnt let my doc do an episiotomy on me and i tore and my child broke her arm on the way out because there was not enough room. they ended up sutting me anyway cuz her heartbeat sped up and then he had to push both his huge ass hands in me and pull her out.
doctors are doctors for a reason let them do they job.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are these doctors mentioned in his thread, which areas? I don’t imagine I’d go somewhere very far from home. Distances are huge in Cairo.

Since weeks have been passing by I have been reading a lot about this. C-section never sounded like an option to me and obviously it’s not the best according to doctors/midwives. There are more risks involved than in normal delivery and in my country they are concerned that people want too much c-sections nowadays. Still, the figures are not huge, most of the mothers choose normal delivery. Also they are worried that too much epidurals are given when this is not necessary. There are many other choices but of course the problem we have is money, since everything is next to free. If you let people know (have courses, lessons etc) about natural deliveries (water birth etc), that is simply more expensive than giving birth laying in a bed and with having epidural. After reading about c-section (which I DIDN’T want in he begin with no matter what) I definitely don’t want that. And the reason that you can jump or whatever a couple of days after c-section, well, that’s not _really_ a reason in my opinion. Then you’re thinking more of your own comfort (IMO!) And I just couldn’t imagine missing the experience of giving birth.

Regarding fear of delivering, that is not a reason for c-section either – I mean FIRST you would have to try and overcome these fears, statistics show that many women who were afraid of delivery, chose normal delivery after taking some lessons where they got help to overcome their fear. I realize in Egypt this must be unheard. In my country, only just before the delivery (one month or so) they can recommend you c-section if you are still too afraid of normal birth. But when you are early in your pregnancy I think doctors are going to “laugh” (not literally of course) at your face. In Egypt having c-section must be easier because you pay everything yourself and I guess it is more money for doctors (and this is really horrible way of handling things, a real doctor does what is best for the mother and her baby!)

We have excellent doctors, you get good care, of course there are always some exceptions but everybody is so nice to you as they should be, giving birth is one of those situations where you are totally naked, in every meaning of the word. If you get horrible "service" when you’re most vulnerable, that must be unbearable. I know all hell is going to break loose if I’m treated bad and that doesn’t make the situation any easier for doctors in a delivery room. No baksheesh then [Big Grin]

So far I have OK experiences but I’m not still impressed. I’ve been treated nicely. Went once to see a doctor in Cairo and now that I’m here in Luxor, went once to see a lady doctor, tomorrow again. It is very simple here when I compare what future moms get in my country. I just hope that if something would go wrong they would know what tests to take etc. In my country they take some tests to make sure everything is fine, measure all kind of measurements etc. Here it’s been only ultrasound and listening to heart beat.

So finding a good clinic and doctor is still ahead for us. I'd prefer delivery in water but I assume that is not available there. Reading these stories doesn’t help but I’m not afraid, I always trust things go well in the end.

I would go 'home' but it really is not possible. When you live abroad you have to pay for everything that normally is almost free and that makes things very very expensive. To get this all free you'd have to stay 6 months there before delivery and then of course you couldn't travel right after the baby is born. Meaning I would be without hubby all that time - no thanks! And I'd have to live with my mom (yiikkks) and I think I couldn't work/find work so who's gonna pay...This is our first baby and there is no way I want to go this through alone and he would miss all the fun too...baby kicking and tummy growing [Smile]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com