EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » When is ES's next meeting?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When is ES's next meeting?
chantlove
Member # 14871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chantlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harankash said there will be one coming - organised by Jean Bean one of this day? I wonder when, i've been stiff bored in hotel's room, watched telly all day - put on weight, whine...whine. This time last month, i was independent woman, play tennis, meet friends for coffee, grocery, cooked for hubby, etc. Now, anywhere i want to go i have to make appoinment with hubby's driver, lost the heart of going out b'cus i knew i'd be alone and scrap off the idea. Hubby is adjusting a lot better, what with work and some social event to attend - bcus its business and he's just establishing himself, i dont wanna be a tagging along. More whine..girls let's go for coffee!
Posts: 52 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe some people talked about to do one in the beginning of April. Wait for others to reply.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bored. But why are you sitting in your hotel room all day long? The weather is lovely at the moment; grab a map and a guidebook and go for walks, discover Cairo, go grocery shopping, join a sports club or a gym. If you feel you're not up to doing all that on your own yet, join one of CSA's organized tours.

Hope you're feeling better soon. [Smile] Cairo is a fascinating place, you shouldn't waste your time rotting away indoors.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chantlove
Member # 14871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chantlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that'd be great TL, have you met anyone here? (in person i meant)
Posts: 52 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chantlove
Member # 14871

Rate Member
CSA tours - yes! that's brilliant idea, thanks. It's kind of in between period for me now, we are moving out in few days - leave me something to look forward to.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In which area are you, chantlove, if you don't mind me asking?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just met couple of people in Hurghada three summers ago - but all of them don't post any longer.

Samia.... where are you?? [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chantlove, where exactly are you?

We are in 6th October city.

We were waitng for Oldbag to return and for another ES'r to fly up to stay and that would be next week one day. Then we could all get together.
We often see each other in each others houses but for convenience for others meet in Cilantro at Hyperone on the 26th July corridor every once in a while.

One thing I would suggest is.

next wednesday at 6pm Satanmademedoit is having an ESAF party in Ma'adi. Indian food, drinks DJ, dancer etc and all are welcome to that.
ES'rs will be there so PM her for the address and pop along with hubby. She is one of the nicest people I have met here. She really is. You would be most welcomed by her.

For our Cilantro do' I am just waiting for another ES'r to arrive then we are going to go there so I will PM you when we organise a date and time.

Jean Bean is the master of ceremonies here, Oldbag goes out regularly in Cairo with other ES'rs to all sorts of do's and places so maybe PM her too to meet up.
There are other things in the pipeline and on but we are quite careful not to say too much here until we actually know the members in person.
We know more but dont mention too much here.
There are a lot of weirdo's on here so understandably we dont give out too much info, so next time we go Cilantro we will contact you [Wink]
or pop along to Satan's in Ma'adi next Wed night for do'.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for some reason the topic brought this song to my head
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Frank-Sinatra/Somewhere-Beyond-The-Sea.html

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh Amr...you darlin'
are you gonna serenade us???

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna come [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:
oh Amr...you darlin'

yeah on the vernal equinox [Wink]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid B invited me without knowing I steal audio cables and put on DEATH METALLLL, moahahahaa.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be fun to come to one of these. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:
oh Amr...you darlin'

i can provide smoke [Big Grin] and will bring OM ALI [Big Grin]
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a bring-your-own-bebsi ? LOL
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i gonna be in cairo in end of march as i said before. i hope i can come with brigid.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really am going to have to squeeze in a day or two in Cairo in my next vacation (which will be July - I know, hot and smoggy, but what the heck .....!)

Unfortunately I dont have a week or 2 spare for just Cairo this year - wish I did!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna go to Satans house too, i love her do,s, she a scream really great.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BinAdwan
Member # 14927

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BinAdwan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i attend the coming gathering
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I wanna go to Satans house too, i love her do,s, she a scream really great.

She can scream really good ?

Would she be interested in joining a death metal band [Razz] ?

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I just met couple of people in Hurghada three summers ago - but all of them don't post any longer.

Samia.... where are you?? [Frown]

Did something happen to scare them off?

Wish I could come. [Smile]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a really grand day, folks.

And think of us - other ESers - who can't be there and then. Enjoy your day! [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i could come [Frown]

Have great time though [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com