EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Laser Printers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laser Printers
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have a color laser printer (HP Laserjet 2600N) and I am wondering what sort of price they are in Egypt; and whether its worth trying to bring it in?

Giles

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HP printers are very cheap here but don't expect to get the same numbers.
Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much are printers? How about HP laptops?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my hp printer cost me 300le and here you can feel the cartouche for 20le
laptop hp my cost me 4000le not bad
stuff like ipod there 3 4 times the price here in egypt.

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that a inkjet printer?

Any ideas for color laser printer. I have to print a lot of items in color for my work and I wondering whether it makes sense to try to bring my one from here.

They are not that expensive here about €300 from Carrefour.

Giles

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3ooeur 2400le for sure its to much i call now i let u know
my is colour i just call the shop and i promise it will be more cheaper here maximum 500le and we have carrefour in cairo with egyptien price

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Ok so in summary - I have found out:

Dont bring a Color Laser Printers - customs think you are going to forge currency [Smile] Except what they forget is that the cost to print it is higher than the value of the note [Smile]

Hopefully we can buy these there without too much cost.

Giles

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com