EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » any sucggestion about bouli

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any sucggestion about bouli
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss jolie is friend on mine ,she did have hard time in here life.But now she is victim of bouli from afro americam women living in hurgada.JOLIE is in uk she is taking medication,to get better miss laoma red school treat here to deporte here from egypt ,only excuse she find is that jolie is guetting pension as a widow ,and she cant do nothing the couple paid taxt so she until to this pension ,she doesnt make here living from that pension, the point she annoyed all the family by mail by txt ,call in here immigrant funny from a black ass ,jolie is alf french alf spanish ,so here family took action seing a solicitor in uk ,here family will be back with here in egypt they already contact a colicitor for crimal purpose ,any idea about law here in egypt about bouli
Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I had to smile at this title...I thought you were asking for a recipe for a fish that is called bouli in Arabic. [Big Grin]

Although I have no idea about the Egyptian laws on bullies, it is lawful, according to British law, for those who are legally entitled to a British pension, to receive it if they are living overseas, and Egypt is one of the countries it is permitted in. Residence in Britain isn't a requirement for receiving a pension, although it is for some other allowances.

Many Brits have retired to Spain as they can have a better life there on their pensions than in Britain, due to the exchange rate and cost of living, and there are people that I know who receive British pensions here in Egypt.

Once someone has received a pension it is up to them what they do with it, and it doesn't stop them earning an additional income if they chose to.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely agree with Newcomer - a British pensioner can get their pension NO MATTER where in the world they live. In some countries you will get the annual indexation allowance British pensioners receive (assuming its a state pension) - mostly EU and former Commonwealth Countries, but in others eg Egypt, you won't get any annual indexation.

British pensions are earned via deductions from salary throughout your working life (or your husband's if you are entitled to a widows pension - or are part of your package if you are in some occupations where you make no pension contributions) so you are ENTITLED to it because you (or your husband) PAID for it. You are allowed to earn anything you like on top.

There are rules about paying UK tax depending on the physical location of YOU YOURSELF where you actually do any paid work (interesting in the internet age!). I did have a link that the Inland Revenue sent me on the subject but can't find it right now.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She dont paid only council taxe for the flat she own in london ,she doesnt earn anything in egypt yet .VERY SWEET really jolie is like my sister a lots of pepoles love here ,the cruality of that women its hard to understand.I MEAN the pension is not that much to live anywhere she got family ,rent a place in sharm one in uk .
Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Thanks nice pepoles
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
web page

receiving your British Pension abroad

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
you the sweetess women on earth, olg
i learn today theire is a law about txt messages actually you can reporte them to the police they put this law,bcz a lot of female egyptien reciving durty txt from male

topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
I hope red sea will read that she is been horrible,god forgive here she is mum who want to work with kids ,what the kids we leran from that behaviour.
bottomoftheworld
Member # 15150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You attention seeking whore! Djmila Kinzi of 31 Marlboro Closes Newington Estates London, North African Algerian heritage, born 28-8-1970, aliases Miss Jolie, topoftheworld.

Look at that, you're not the only one that can change your id and display someone's personal information, do you really think someone can't spot your non-spelling azz no matter how many id's you come up with ???????????

First its suicide, now bully, you love attention, and silly me giving it to your dumb azz. You SMS me 30 times a day, send me emails all day and night long, call repeatedly, you're obsessed with me aren't you psycho? Why because I reported your criminal behavior.

You are a benefits thief, you do not receive widows pension, you receive disability benefits, anyone can read between the lines of your so-called suicide thread and see how you admitted yourself that you're not supposed to work for 5 years!!!! YOUR OWN WORDS, DUMB AZZ, and since when does one have to see a doctor periodically to keep receiving widows benefits [Roll Eyes]

I gave them my name, email, and phone number, I will be more than happy to testify against you, as I was the one who hired your psychotic azz, I was gonna leave it alone, after you, a 38 years old woman, had your father calling me, but you just won't quit, so I won't quit until the London police get you for receiving disability benefits in the UK, while you're WORKING IN EGYPT!!!!

If they say you can't work for 5 years in the UK, then I'm sure they mean you can't work anywhere else in the world!!

You can whine all you want, but I've already hit submit, and it cannot be undone. If I'm wrong then so be it, stop stressing, but if my instincts are correct you are a benefits thief, and eventually you will be cut off, and as they state on their website you will go to jail, they are no longer just allowing people to pay them back.

https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/

--------------------
Two can play at that game you psycho!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wholy **** whats all this about???

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomoftheworld
Member # 15150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its about a neurotic, suicidal, psycho, so obsessed with me, that I'm the first person she thinks about when she wakes up and the last she thinks about before she goes to sleep.

Actually 4 of us in Hurghada all have SMS's from this sick B**, and we will all bring our mobiles to the Hurghada police tomorrow and have them read it for themselves. She's a stalker (miss jolie, aka topoftheworld), Kamilla (Djmila)

--------------------

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
gorilla girl go back to ur jungle to ur toy sex boy and djamila **** miss laoma when you will paid th sollicitore to paid for ur **** im not obbess you just a monster
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newcomer quoted:- Sorry, I had to smile at this title...I thought you were asking for a recipe for a fish that is called bouli in Arabic.

--------------------------------------------

Hahaha, that's exactly what i thought or an illness [Big Grin] I am glad you realised it was bully newcomer because i was flumxed!

I will get back to reading the rest now. [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomoftheworld
Member # 15150

Rate Member
Please moderator delete this entire thread, some things are said out of anger and emotion and in the end too many get hurt. [Frown]

I tried to delete my post but it said the time has elapsed. [Frown]

--------------------

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i just read it all!

Angry ladies on here, look why don't you both just leave eachother alone and live your own lives [Confused] She did this, she did that it sounds like you are both alttle too old for this.

Oldbag is correct (as usual [Wink] ) about the pensions but if and i say if you are claiming any benefit and are not living in the uk that is a different story altogether.

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bottomoftheworld:
Please moderator delete this entire thread, some things are said out of anger and emotion and in the end too many get hurt. [Frown]

I tried to delete my post but it said the time has elapsed. [Frown]

yes u can menu: pen and paper

delete your post ,she is not that bad,she is just [Confused] and maybe lonely sad

Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com