EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How to get a Russian Tourist Visa?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to get a Russian Tourist Visa?
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do Egyptian get Russian tourist visa?

On the wbsite it says you need a hotel voucher and a letter of inivitation form an authourized trael agent.

the russian consulate were no good in helping me to know which agent is authorized? anyone know the name and number of the travel agent in tahrir? aerofloe??

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What bullocks! Of course the embassy staff must know.

Contact them again: Consular and Visa Department
Phone: +20 2 761-4511

Address: Cairo, Dokki, Giza str., 95, Egypt
Phone: +20 2 748-9353, 748-9354, 748-9356,
748-9744
+20 2 760-9074

http://www.russianvisas.org/visa_information.htm

Aeroflot is the airline not a travel agent but you might also wanna find out more info from them.

Please note: Russian visa must be registered within 3 business days upon arrival. Failure to do so may lead to serious problems such as detention by police and fines upon departing the country.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
What bullocks! Of course the embassy staff must know.

Contact them again: Consular and Visa Department
Phone: +20 2 761-4511

Address: Cairo, Dokki, Giza str., 95, Egypt
Phone: +20 2 748-9353, 748-9354, 748-9356,
748-9744
+20 2 760-9074

http://www.russianvisas.org/visa_information.htm

Aeroflot is the airline not a travel agent but you might also wanna find out more info from them.

Please note: Russian visa must be registered within 3 business days upon arrival. Failure to do so may lead to serious problems such as detention by police and fines upon departing the country.

May i ask what do you do
Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not in Egypt at the moment, but in Europe it took two weeks to get a visa for Russia, and the travel-agency took care of it.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just found out Thomas Cook and Aero Flot can help to get visa [Smile]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great! I hope you'll enjoy your stay in Russia. Just make sure you'll be back before you wife will deliver! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
thanks alot.

it's so nice of you to remember - my wife is in her 9th month since 2 days ago - it very nice of you -thanks [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com