EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Will Cairo airport ask flight back ticket?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will Cairo airport ask flight back ticket?
ChrislynA
Member # 13920

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ChrislynA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My egyptian husband will travel first time outside. He finished all papers what he need.
Cause he is a STUDENT and HAVE NOT finished army
would it be possible that with one way ticket only they will not want to let him out?Visa is 3 months.People say to me its should not be any problem. but some of his friends made him worry what if.
And from here i have always got my answers.. so [Confused]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Advice would be to get a return ticket, but one that you can change the date. Knowing how they check the army papers etc in the airport, they will no doubt be looking at when hes coming back.
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Malak just to play it safe.

I hope your hubby has a safe flight and you both enjoy your time together!! [Smile]

Btw, where do you live?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a return ticket is a must and not an option

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrislynA
Member # 13920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrislynA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK i write that to all others who ever have same question.

We did fly from Cairo terminal A to Prague and
in passport check, they just looked quickly his passport, took the premission paper, put stamp on passport and gave him back. [Big Grin]
no questions nothing.
so for us it went too easy.And we did worry too much.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how great for you!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good news . good luck

are you from prague? or going to visit only?

Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimifoster
Member # 15116

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimifoster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been told that a one way ticket will not be a problem. the problem with a return ticket that's flexible is that it's considerably more expensive. i'm not sure i even see what the problem with a one way ticket is in the first place. what if i was going to travel by land to turkey or something? if a return ticket is a 'must and not an option' why would all international airlines issue one way tickets? does anyone have any sources to site or is everyone just guessing?
Posts: 16 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
The issue was about her Egyptian husband who hasn't finished his military service.
massenburg2008
Member # 14767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg2008         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jimifoster:
I have been told that a one way ticket will not be a problem. the problem with a return ticket that's flexible is that it's considerably more expensive. i'm not sure i even see what the problem with a one way ticket is in the first place. what if i was going to travel by land to turkey or something? if a return ticket is a 'must and not an option' why would all international airlines issue one way tickets? does anyone have any sources to site or is everyone just guessing?

I wouldn't recommend the flying one-way option if it was UK or the US.
Posts: 698 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimifoster
Member # 15116

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimifoster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my apologies, i misunderstood, i thought he was flying into egypt on a one way ticket.
Posts: 16 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com