EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Euro 08 Predictions (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Euro 08 Predictions
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They call Thursday nights as Mobarek Night [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope turkey reaches the final

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck turkey

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fingers and toes crossed, Shahrazat. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Makbeta, Yaaa Allaaahhh we are starting [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I am watching too! Good luck to both teams and may the better one tonight win!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

NOW WE NEED MORE LUCK [Frown]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's nerve-racking. 0:0. Extra time now...
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, the game is back on... let's see!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Turkey plays very bad [Mad]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Incredible 1:1! [Eek!] Now penalties!!
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I believe that we have an angel as 12th player and she gets in to the play at the last minute [Confused] [Confused]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Congrats Turkey!!! [Smile]

Good night everyone!

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Congratulations Turkey!! [Smile]

Hey, what now???

GERMANY - TURKEY!!! [Big Grin]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

thankssssssssssssssssssssssss [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
yessssss

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
congratulaions , i was really happy,its not even the last minute ,its the last second

--------------------
islam

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

This is miracle isnt it esso? [Wink]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
sure it is ,next victim germany ,sorry tiger lilly , but i am sad 4 all the players who wont play

--------------------
islam

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Yesss too msny yellow csrd [Frown]

But this is a big success as well [Wink]

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
sure it is but they should dream of the cup,we need 2 more miracles

--------------------
islam

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Inshaallah esso [Smile] [Smile]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
makbeta germany or turkey lol hard q now

--------------------
islam

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Germany or Turkey? Tigerlily or Shahrazat? [Roll Eyes]
OMG, people, don't let me choose this time, ok? [Big Grin]

I think the match will be very nerve-racking!!

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Tiger slept but I m still here Makbeta [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Tried to sleep but too noisy outside [Frown]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Tigerlily is sleeping? Well... [Wink]

The Germans seem invincible and your boys are extraordinary.

Let's see in the match - it will most probably be very exciting!! [Smile]

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i am with turkey although i believe germany will win

--------------------
islam

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations shahrazat [Smile] . I havent seen the match unfortunately, we had a liposuction operation at the time of the match. Anyway i knew the result but am gonna see the replay of the match at 1am on ESPN sports channel. Heared it was very exciting. Germany and Turkey will be a real tough game and i think red cards will be shown that time [Big Grin]
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Thanks EgyDoc [Smile] We dont have any good players left because of the yellow cards [Frown] Especially the ones shown yesterday were really unfair, but you know miracle is our duty [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shahrazat, mabrook!
Can you please tell me how this succes is celebrated in Turkey? Let me tell you how they do that here: I was in the towncenter at the moment the match was finished. At that sudden moment I have to hurry to get in my car because I know the center will get blocked with Turkish young men again. They all jump into their cars 2, loudly horking, big trukish flags on it, and they all hurry to the big squares where they unite and are blocking the traffic. In the meanwhile they are making noise and start to fight with everybody who is not Turkish and accidentally is on the wrong place, at the wrong time.
So, there are even people killed...
It hasn't has to do anything with celebrating, they are not celebrating but provoking and intimidating, they are agressive, and they don't have an eye for rules and regulations, it's bad.
That's what I meant earlier in this topic.Even the Egyptians are hoping that Turkey will be out of the tournament, because all what they get is trouble instead of celebrations...
A Turkish security guard asked me why I left in such a hurry, and I explained. You're right, he said, but aren't for instance, Germans and English doing the same????
Does that make it less bad???? [Confused]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I hate to say that but the ones in your country are not the type I like.... Here it was like a real carnaval. And unfortunately those kind of people do the same thing in Turkey as well.

Turkish people may exaggarate the celebration but generally they dont fight with other people.

We have enemies in our own nation. Too many PKK or Al Qaida fans living in your country with Turkish passport. And they never miss a chance which may hurt Turkey. So some of those people may be the ones I mentioned...

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, extremists? I think it's just youth with not enough manners...I fear that it also will go wrong in germany, because then there are two opponents in one country...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massenburg2008
Member # 14767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg2008         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Violence breaks out between Croatia and Turkey fans

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2131254/Violence_breaks_out_between_Croatia_and_Turkey_fans.html

Police said that more than a dozen fans were hurt in the city center but that they were still tallying the precise number following attacks by Turkish fans on Croatian supporters in the final minutes of Friday's game.

Although some unruly Croatian fans were seen shouting Nazi slogans and giving „Heil Hitler“ salutes, police spokesman Christian Stella said the violence „was not hooliganism, but more of a beer brawl.“

Posts: 698 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Please know that ?????, your such comments little bit hurts...really....

I wish you could also discuss the manner of Italian referree on the match. His showing 3 redicilious yellow cards in order to not make those good players play with Germany, if we pass to semi-final. You know his mother is Croatian, did you realize that how he hold the Croatian players with a very sorry face?
Did you notice that how he was against us?
I m not the one who talks about this as a Turk. Word press is infrming this as well.

A few crazy boys' manners' nothing when comparing the referee's trying to change the fate of a NATION.

We have to discuss those things ?????.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To use the word "fans" is so far of the mark. Reality is they are thugs who are out to cause trouble. England had a big problem with this, which ruined things for the genuine fans, because they all got tarred with the same brush. Hopefully the trouble is going to be an isolated incident and that the only winner is a successful and enjoyable tournament.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I didn't see the match, Shahrazat, I had a company-dinner, and that ended at almost the same time as the match did.
But I told you this wasn't the first time this week, so how bad the referee might have been, I don't think this can be used as an excuse to misbehave (again).
I understand you don't like to talk about this,just like the security-guard said: The Germans do it too, but I think the Turkish people themselves should bring out their negative opinion about the behaviour of compatriots, instead as remaining silence.
You know, every football-nation has their own hooligans. In Holland it isn't as bad as it was, because of all the attention they got. If somebody misbehaves, their fellow-supporters are correcting them right now.
At the moment there are more then 100.000 Dutch supporters in Basel, and in a very pleasant atmosphere. At 18:00 they united to be silent for 1 minute because of the death of one of the players just born daughter. 100.000 supporters are silent for 1 minute en masse, that is impressive.
You can impress in a positive and in a negative way, and it should be nice that everybody would understand this.
You're saying that my comments are hurting you, maybe, when there should be enough Turkish people who feel offended by something like this, they could spread it out, so that the bad ones FEEL what they are doing to the repuattion of a nation...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
Tried to sleep but too noisy outside [Frown]

I was walking the dogs outside last night and I could hear the car horns all the way from downtown!! [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COME ON TURKEY [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Ok, Holland-Russia is about to start. Should be a great game!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
But it isn't... [Frown]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope Russia retain the lead...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yup.. I am the original football jinx!!!!!
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
The match is getting better and better. 1:1. We'll have extra time now.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a referee that admits he is wrong!!!!!! Has to be a first [Razz]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goooool Russia!!!!!!!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goooollll again!!!!!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Come on lads... They have to defend now so hard now!

Fabulous goal as well.

NEWSFLASH....

GGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLl 3-1 Russia... COME ON

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
3:1 Russia was really great in the final minutes! Congrats - now in the semi-finals!! [Smile]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Well, Shahrazat...the one who laughs at last...
Turkey is the one who is playing that half final, and Holland wasn't half what they were before. I promise you that I will support Turkey in the next game, and I will keep my mouth shut... [Razz]
150.000 dissappointed supporters in a town, without a place to stay, have to spend their nights outside. I hope this won't bring problems...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
A Semi-final full of underdogs... I am getting closer to my winnings [Smile]

I am pleased for Russia, they played well and proved a lot of people wrong.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com