EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Going back to Egypt on June 27

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going back to Egypt on June 27
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I couldn't stand it anymore, not waiting for some things to finish here, I booked the tickets tonight. I felt immediately happy after clicking the confirm purchase [Big Grin]

I will be with my wife again soon, yeay! I'm dancing around the room now [Cool]

Flying out of JFK Friday, will be HOME on Saturday the 28. Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope the time you will take your wife to the USA with you arrives also soon FP [Smile]

Have a nice trip...

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way cool
good for you, and welcome home !
am sure that you wife is doing a dance too !

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Ohhh that is so cute, FP!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
So I couldn't stand it anymore, not waiting for some things to finish here, I booked the tickets tonight. I felt immediately happy after clicking the confirm purchase [Big Grin]

I will be with my wife again soon, yeay! I'm dancing around the room now [Cool]

Flying out of JFK Friday, will be HOME on Saturday the 28. Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Have a good trip & bring plenty of sunscreen, hotter than hades these days and August ain't even here yet.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news!! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great visit, I'm sure you're wife is very excited,too. [Smile] Stay safe! [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queenie
Member # 14221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a good time - BTW thats my birthday x

--------------------
www.sierraresortnabq.co.uk

Posts: 124 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very happy for you [Cool]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could go!! But I'll wait for cooler weather, lol . . . already Hotter than Hades in Texas . . . don't need to go from HELL to HELL. It has already hit 100F/38C so I am cranking up the A/C and staying indoors as much as possible . . . and it is only JUNE!!!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!

I too hope the visa process finishes soon. We have so many things planned for when we are both in the US. She enjoys flying, and she wants to try camping, fishing and the whole outdoors stuff. Which is great because I know of many backwoods airstrips that allow camping. What more could I ask for really? We just have some waiting, it will come eventually.

I am still dancing too, I can't wait to be back with her.

I was originally waiting for a lawyer to finish some other stuff for my business here, but heck with it. He can fedex me papers if he needs stuff signed, or email me, or whatever. Not waiting around here for nothing when I can be with my heart. [Smile]

Happy early birthday queenie!

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com