EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Vote for Mr ES Alpha male 2008 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for Mr ES Alpha male 2008
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
lol i am curious who gave me the 4th vote lol u have to admit it

Ok, it was me [Big Grin]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I am lost in all this again, someone please give me a map! [Confused]

In simple Welsh

Leekeeee saynt daffid swanseee tomassss cardif Rhys jones lavaa bred welch rerbit,
kathryn zita basey ;shirly.
monmouth vallee. Cole minar.
Playid cumray.
Antonyhopkin portalbot rugbyscrum.

now try to keep up M [Razz]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
quote:

In simple Welsh

Leekeeee saynt daffid swanseee tomassss cardif Rhys jones lavaa bred welch rerbit,
Playid cumray.

roflmao [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
exiled is a great guy too and amr. [Roll Eyes]

Ssssshhhhhhhh Tina
you will have the rabid dog back again [Roll Eyes]

seems like several rabid dogs have ended up in this thread. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
quote:

Ok, it was me [Big Grin]
EEEeeeeeeeK Samakwish is a MAN!!!

you have a man voting for you Esso!!! [Eek!]

Esso where is his Ibod? you have to produce the goods now!! haha

[Razz]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In simple Welsh

Playid cumray.

pmsl... cole minar... very good [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*handles advocate a map*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no map sashyra..this voting is illegal. It does not show all the guys number 1 and number 2 only 42 votes which tell how many active ES real people and rest are fake [Big Grin]

CLOSE THE VOTE NOW...THIS IS ILLEGAL

Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stefaniaprague:
no map sashyra..this voting is illegal. It does not show all the guys number 1 and number 2 only 42 votes which tell how many active ES real people and rest are fake [Big Grin]

CLOSE THE VOTE NOW...THIS IS ILLEGAL

Good one!Is well known that the troll population on this board is way over the real members : ,so yes,this could be declared FRAUD! [Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you guys are soooo funny! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You have made me smile after trying to get an insurance quote on the telephone from people in about 20 countries other than the UK, I am ready to cut my wrists. I am still not sure they understand that the car is my son's and not mine! [Roll Eyes]

Someone pass me the pills and vodka....NOW!! [Razz]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you want ice and lemon with that advocate!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made a double for you [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Oh you are soo kind, I don't know what language to speak anymore and I am now an expert on the phonetic alphabet [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok, it was me [Big Grin]
EEEeeeeeeeK Samakwish is a MAN!!!

you have a man voting for you Esso!!! [Eek!]

Esso where is his Ibod? you have to produce the goods now!! haha
No samakwish is an......alpha female [Smile] and she wants her ibod

Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol samakwish r u a man or a woman?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:
Originally posted by viewable:
quote:
quote:
... the gang of whore are back ...

Your application of the word 'whore' is as far out as your arithmetic, pigot! [Big Grin] Do you also consider your mother to be a whore? Just curious, as I have seen you inaccurately use that word on ES too much. You have a major problem with women - get psychiatric help. Seriously, you are one sick dude and I'm beginning to actually pity you.
As you very well know, I was referring to you and Sashyra as whores. That is because you two are whores and this is not a figure of speech. I mean it literally...........and I know everything [Big Grin]

The fascinating thing about knowing everything is the realization that many people who seem quite normal and respectable, are quite in fact low, immoral and pure scum. It would amaze many to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is actually a disturbing reality that I may need some psychiatric help with...........care to give me you psychiatrist's info? [Wink]

"... and I know everything..."

Oh dear, the deluded freak thought he heard people saying he was OMNIPOTENT [Big Grin] Time the old boy got a hearing aid.

What I detest about you most is your cowardice. You don’t have the ability to win an argument, so you always reach instead for the lowest gear. Usually, it’s filthy, scummy language, as you know women like me won’t respond to that in similar terms. Now you reach for the other teeny little tool at your disposal – sheer invention. I have seen you call women here bitches, whores and the most disgusting terms, so stop trying to pretend it is just me or Sashyra you have used such words about. No sane person would give your ludicrous claims any credibility. It doesn’t worry me in the least what you invent. Bluff and huff away in your sad, creepy little online world. You know nothing about my private life and never will. I wish the same could be said about your grubby little existence.

I have repeatedly snapped your baldy little pea-brained head from its lollipop stick body and kicked it around the forum. You have nothing. You are nothing

Listen to me an listen good bitch .......... [Big Grin]
Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

He is a huge man, I've seen him and he is built like 'The Rock' [Eek!]

but wears floral dresses and lacey cardigans with a beard which looks a bit strange..........

He called me and told me he wanted your address in 6th October he wants to meet you and collect his Ibod [Razz]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
lol samakwish r u a man or a woman?

100 per cent woman! [Wink]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
... the gang of whore are back ...

Your application of the word 'whore' is as far out as your arithmetic, pigot! [Big Grin] Do you also consider your mother to be a whore? Just curious, as I have seen you inaccurately use that word on ES too much. You have a major problem with women - get psychiatric help. Seriously, you are one sick dude and I'm beginning to actually pity you.
As you very well know, I was referring to you and Sashyra as whores. That is because you two are whores and this is not a figure of speech. I mean it literally...........and I know everything [Big Grin]

The fascinating thing about knowing everything is the realization that many people who seem quite normal and respectable, are quite in fact low, immoral and pure scum. It would amaze many to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is actually a disturbing reality that I may need some psychiatric help with...........care to give me you psychiatrist's info? [Wink]

"... and I know everything..."

Oh dear, the deluded freak thought he heard people saying he was OMNIPOTENT [Big Grin] Time the old boy got a hearing aid.

What I detest about you most is your cowardice. You don’t have the ability to win an argument, so you always reach instead for the lowest gear. Usually, it’s filthy, scummy language, as you know women like me won’t respond to that in similar terms. Now you reach for the other teeny little tool at your disposal – sheer invention. I have seen you call women here bitches, whores and the most disgusting terms, so stop trying to pretend it is just me or Sashyra you have used such words about. No sane person would give your ludicrous claims any credibility. It doesn’t worry me in the least what you invent. Bluff and huff away in your sad, creepy little online world. You know nothing about my private life and never will. I wish the same could be said about your grubby little existence.

I have repeatedly snapped your baldy little pea-brained head from its lollipop stick body and kicked it around the forum. You have nothing. You are nothing

Picks up baldy little bowling ball head by its Mr Spock ears... No, you listen to me and listen good, ‘whore’... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] Sorry for what's going on between us......... and I want my ibod!
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is between both of you????????????????
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
[Roll Eyes] Sorry for what's going on between us......... and I want my ibod!

Stalk him until he complies with his ipod promise! [Mad] [Razz]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Picks up baldy little bowling ball head by its Mr Spock ears... No, you listen to me and listen good,
Mistress takes her student to a new level so he can prove his worth.......

Possibly there will be pictures for you lasses, so you can explore your feelings and predilections further. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by stefaniaprague:
what is between both of you????????????????

Lumos ranting, lol
Member # 14248

Khod Ballak Samakwish!!

"La Belle Dame sans Merci
Hath thee in thrall!"

[Eek!]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Khod Ballak Samakwish!!

Hath thee in thrall!"

[Eek!]

ROFLAO
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
Khod Ballak Samakwish!!

Hath thee in thrall!"

[Eek!]

I just want my ibod. Have you ever noticed how an Egyptian man disappears when you want something?
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol samak ur ipod is ready lol but u have 2 prove u r a woman lol and pick it from 6 oct

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
so who won the vote ?
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
lol samak ur ipod is ready lol but u have 2 prove u r a woman lol and pick it from 6 oct

OK - Can you stand outside the big mosque in 6th October at an agreed time, and dangle your ibod so that I know who you are? Then I can view you from a safe distance. [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i will leave it infront of the mosque lol tell me what time is good 4 u ? by the way r u a resident in 6 oct?

--------------------
islam

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
lol i will leave it infront of the mosque lol tell me what time is good 4 u ? by the way r u a resident in 6 oct?

If you leave it in front of the mosque it will be gone in 5 minutes!! I am a resident of 6th October, I will be the one with six small children in my company [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol is the ipod 4 u or ur 6 children?

--------------------
islam

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
quote:
lol is the ipod 4 u or ur 6 children?

We can share it! Do you like children egyptian 7? Egyptian children follow me around like I am the Pied Piper. [Smile]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i thought they were ur children lol not street children

--------------------
islam

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com