EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Polish Girls... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Polish Girls...
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuiteEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sarsa:
Thank yu very much QuiteEgyptian for a long answer;) I'm glad that you have good opinion about us;)

yorkshire rose- Sorry, but it's not my opinion of course.I Not agree with this even in 1%. but we must realised: In world, also in Egypt ;D Are bad , and good people. Unfortunetly, more bad person...

Red hair? you mean Russet ? Or you maybe thinking about (Michał Wiśniewski frm Eurovison? hahaha) http://eurowizja.com.pl/images/e09a57bbd4762a1edbcf2688bdc3dbcc_enlarge.JPG

In reall coffe with you would be hard to do [Wink] It would possible only on-line haha;D Or If I come to Egypt, or you to Poland ;D but are you sure, than next You wouldn't want anything more?:>

It sure is hard to have a cup of coffee with you now darling but if you're a cutie you maybe worth the wait [Smile]
Posts: 435 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Quite Egyptian, you're entering here on this board with a large story how to discover real characteristics behind Egyptian boyfriends, a whole lot of advices that seem to be good meant, and right now, the first lady who is talking to you personally, is treated in the typical way: you're calling a complete stranger 'darling' and 'cutie' and are making remarks about whether she is 'worth waiting for' or not.
This may sound sweet, but in fact is just as disrespectfull as where you were warning for in your other post.
No Egyptian woman would be called 'cutie, or 'darling' unpunished, so why is it okay to talk to a Polish woman like that????

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuiteEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Okay, Quite Egyptian, you're entering here on this board with a large story how to discover real characteristics behind Egyptian boyfriends, a whole lot of advices that seem to be good meant, and right now, the first lady who is talking to you personally, is treated in the typical way: you're calling a complete stranger 'darling' and 'cutie' and are making remarks about whether she is 'worth waiting for' or not.
This may sound sweet, but in fact is just as disrespectfull as where you were warning for in your other post.
No Egyptian woman would be called 'cutie, or 'darling' unpunished, so why is it okay to talk to a Polish woman like that????

I didn't see her complaining lol besides why is it bothering you my friend? i'm sorry i made you jealous by being nice and friendly to her. That being said, should i consider you a thread POLICE? lol.... no offense taken...lighten up and chill.
Posts: 435 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any problems with reacting concerning the content of my message, mister?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
I feel threatened lol i still think Polish chicks are Knock-outs!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
You're making sexistic remarks, mister. You can throw as many "lol's" into your posts as you like, but still you're sexistic. In my reaction on your other topic, I adviced to pay more attention to what a man is doing instead as go with the flow from his words. In a matter of fact you just bring the same message, the only difference is that you're packing your message with a cover of advice and being concerned. After this cover is removed, we still are able to see what's in the package: sexistic remarks to foreign women which never should be accepted whe they were made to your mother or to your sister.
When you shouldn't like this should happen to you, also don't do this to somebody else...

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
First of all i don't know where in my posts have i ever made any " sexist" remarks, in The US (where i live now) we use the word cutie and darling as sweet words when we're trying to be friendly or politely give a compliment or flirt, in my case if you only care to know, i had no intentions what so ever to disrespect anybody. Secondly i don't see it necessary dragging my deceased mother or sister into this no sense argument that you created for nothing, last but not least i would like to invite you to be quite and deal with your insecurity before you bash the hell out of me just because you have some free time in your hands you don't know what to do with it.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Haha, attack seems to be the ultimate defence! I'm not trying to make it look different as it is, and for me, I already know enough. Have a nice day, mister, and probably you even will find
mature and intellegent women with a minimum of beauty, who's brain is not in her sex organ, and willing to answer, here.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Yea yea yea, lack of sex would do that to you!
Go get laid lol

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QE, you had a good start on ES, welcome.
But please don't go on bad. We newly got rid of a Young Egyptian Disaster... get laid?! [Frown] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Haha, attack seems to be the ultimate defence! I'm not trying to make it look different as it is, and for me, I already know enough. Have a nice day, mister, and probably you even will find
mature and intellegent women with a minimum of beauty, who's brain is not in her sex organ, and willing to answer, here.

I read his post and he wasn't implying that a woman's mind is centered around her genitalia. He meant, he thinks her brain is her sex organ; not in her 'sex organ.' In other words, a woman's mind is the sexiest thing about her. [Smile]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
My apology on that one. But it was obvious that the original pot was all about how do we see POLISH GIRLS in our country (arab countries), and when i lay my opinion Mrs.????? decides to hijack the thread.
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Thanks Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up for explaining my post.
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome, Quite Egyptian.~
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by QuiteEgyptian:
Yea yea yea, lack of sex would do that to you!
Go get laid lol

I should have want to give you the benefits of the doubts, but you're making it very difficult for me.You see, I might be old, I might be not Egyptian, I might be everything you're not interested in. But I sure know how women have to be treated, and how to show respect. If you're answering every remark with a sexually tainted remark, you leave me no choice.
My private life is not of your business, and I would appreciate you should use another way to express. Think you are perfectly capable to answer without such comments. Just try, maybe it will change the opinion!

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
OK!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Good! New start!
Wish you a nice day!

--------------------

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Polish girls rock... just kiddng...
Wish you a lovely day as well.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta rocks!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Makbeta?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is Makbeta today! She's Polish!!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005178

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Good lord, you guys (actually ladies) made me look like a Polish lover, no, i love all women of all nationalities (the right one of course) did i say that?)))))) yes!
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I feel threatened lol i still think Polish chicks are Knock-outs!

Please,esso7 was here before you,so give him priority with the new girl on the block.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ex-Andriano
Member # 15552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ex-Andriano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
polish girls want go there to have ...(hmm) close contact with someone from this country. So... Please, let me know, what do you think about Polish people, especially girls.

Ne tylko polski devcini letat v Egipet dla toho. Z wszystkej Evropy nektory devciny letiat v Egipet, Chorvatsko i Crnogoriu k chabibam bo u nich problemy v otnoszeniach so svuimi chlapcami. Takich devcin nemnogo 4-7%, >90% turistok ne liubat svazivat se z arabami.
Ja sam spedzil v Egipte v otele gde bylo mnogo poliakov. U mnie o nich dobra pamiat.
Kim pan jest z narodnosti?

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Discriminationnnnnnnn!
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Discriminationnnnnnnn!

YEG? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Welcome back!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG [Wink] I go out for few hours and what's that;)

Ok, firs, I'll translate post Ex-Andriano (It's czech probably, i understand this;)) No discrimination;)

He said: "Not only polish women goes to Egypt in this purpose. Women from all Europe goes there, becouse they have problems with man in their country. But only 4-7% like be with them,
majority >90% dont like have even a little close contact with them. I spend in Egypt (holiday i think) some time, in hotel i met a lot of polish people. And i like them. What nationality are you?"

And my opinion:

I think that it's true. Maybe it isnt a problem, but men here are completly different than men in arabic country. Like you QE, they are always nice, and words like " darling, sweety, etc" are working! Really, when women on holiday all the time listening complements, she's very happy;) Becouse she dont hear this often in her country.
Not only nice words are working. Very often people there are looking very good;) polish women loves black eyes and black hair;)
QE write "It sure is hard to have a cup of coffee with you now darling but if you're a cutie you maybe worth the wait "
and here we have a really good example... Yes... it's nice, and when you told something like this for some women,when you'll look in her eyes... she's yours [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ;D Are people in Egypt learning this somewhere?! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 36 | From: Poland/Wrocław | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok fine sarsa, im glad you have your opinion, its normal we have our own, Did you visit Egypt?
When you did then you may tell me im wrong.
I went to both and my choice would be egypt.
I found the tunisian men arrogant, and even throwing sand at us on the beach, maybe its changed now, but it was the country i would never visit again.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I wasn't in Egypt, for my father there is too hot.
but In future i want go there:) Now I love Tunisia very much. I didnt met anoyne who was even a little bit arrogant. Everyone was very nice for me. throw sand?! OMG Why?

And who is esso_7 ? :>

Posts: 36 | From: Poland/Wrocław | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He wanted to change a british pound coin for the currency there, i said no i didnt want and he picked up handfulls of sand and chucked it at me, it wasnt very nice, but country i do admit is lovely.
Did and saw all.
Im so happy all was great for you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
Stupid men, everywere we can meet somebody unfriendly it's normal. I was have a luck maybe;) But I like Tunisia very much, even i thinking about be animator there for fun, not for money;) 2-3 moths... [Wink] maybe it's possible;] I hope. (sorry for alltopic)
ex-Andriano
Member # 15552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ex-Andriano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarsa, ja nie czech. Normalny polsky dziewczyny nie mogut liubit czarny oci i vlosy.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my twopeneth worth on this subject QE

1/ i don't have a problem with men in my own country or anywhere for that matter.

2/ not all women on this forum are here because of an egyptian man

3/ some of us are here to make new friends and are interested in egypt itself and nothing more.
GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD !!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
ex-Andriano: Nie umiesz pisać po angielsku? , przepraszam, juz wiem, ze jestes z rosji;) rozumiesz jak pisze po polsku? / Can't you write in english? Sorry, now i know that you're from Russia, Are you understand, when i'm writing in Polish? Why are you thinking that Polish women can't like black eyes and black hair? they like;) believe me;)
ex-Andriano
Member # 15552

Rate Member
I can write in english. I understand Polish very well. I was wroting only about normal girl. Polish women can't like black eyes and black hair in our hotel because they loved me.
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
yes... Of course... becouse WhAT? You are too confident i think...
ex-Andriano
Member # 15552

Rate Member
quote:
becouse WhAT?

Bo ja uczil anglijsky jazik v szkole 7 let ale nie nauczilse govorit dobrze. Polski turistki w hotele nauczili mnie govorit po polsky za 11 dney.
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
[Smile] Good tourists;) But I asked about... Why do you say that every polish women love you? :| and please write in english...
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:

1/ i don't have a problem with men in my own country or anywhere for that matter.

3/ some of us are here to make new friends and are interested in egypt itself and nothing more.
GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD !!

Once again, i never said in any of my posts that you " don't like your own men" neither did i say that women are here for "Egyptian men" if i did, please quote me back because i sure as hell would like to know what i have been writing while i was sleeping [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by manx:

GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD !!

Once again, i never said in any of my posts that you " don't like your own men" neither did i say that women are here for "Egyptian men" if i did, please quote me back because i sure as hell would like to know what i have been writing while i was sleeping [Big Grin]
Apologies slight of hand i meant andriano
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
No problemo!
ex-Andriano
Member # 15552

Rate Member
quote:
Why do you say that every polish women love you?

not every, only 2
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Dude, you must be the shizika!
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
So;) another women, like black eyes , and black hair [Wink] Anddon't deny... Not like in Poland always everything bright:)
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????? I dont think QE meant something disrespectful to women, i think men are used to talking to women this way, and flirting with them, because women often like it, respond to it and actively encourage it.

We cant blame him entirely, some of us women are just sensitive about this kind of thing QE. [Smile]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sarsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QE wrote "It sure is hard to have a cup of coffee with you now darling but if you're a cutie you maybe worth the wait "
and here we have a really good example... Yes... it's nice, and when you told something like this for some women,when you'll look in her eyes... she's yours [Wink] [Big Grin] Are people in Egypt learning this somewhere?! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
We breathe it in the air...
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
hahaah;D ... So, now i know, why our men are jealous about you [Wink]
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
You guys don't have air there? [Big Grin]
sarsa
Member # 15561

Rate Member
But serious, i heard that in school in Egypt Tunisia, young men often asking about sweet word in english language;)

Yes, we have air, but VERY normal i think , not like in Egypt [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com