EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Deeply nasty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deeply nasty
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 8 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum has become deeply nasty lately. There is a very bad smell about the place.

I would just remind the innocent among you that there are something like 16000 members of this forum and many more readers, but only a couple of hundred post regularly.

It is not a family despite that some people may be fooled into thinking that. Information you post here is viewable to the WHOLE WORLD.

Nasty lies are being spread about behind the scenes involving innocent people and dragging other people unwittingly into it.

People are being stalked and harassed across the internet.

Some people should be bloody well ashamed of themselves.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eve&Vin
Member # 14990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve&Vin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SQ did something happen to you? You seems very upset, what happen?
Posts: 58 | From: Singapore | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didn't happen to me is all I'm saying.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanta, anyone who thinks this forum is a family needs to get their head examined!!

Sorry you seem to be on the receiving end of the garbage that goes on around here.

I just don't understand why people here don't just come right out and say WHO is doing the crap!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
This forum has become deeply nasty lately. There is a very bad smell about the place.

I would just remind the innocent among you that there are something like 16000 members of this forum and many more readers, but only a couple of hundred post regularly.

It is not a family despite that some people may be "fooled into thinking that. Information you post here is viewable to the WHOLE WORLD.

Nasty lies are being spread about behind the scenes involving innocent people and dragging other people unwittingly into it.

Some people should be bloody well ashamed of themselves.

"Nasty lies are being spread about behind the scenes involving innocent people and dragging other people unwittingly into it."

Oh please, get off your sanctimonious high horse, Shanta. When nasty lies were spread about me, you readily bought into them and to your shame gloated. Despite the fact that I categorically told you they weren't true and there was not a shred of evidence to back them up, you endorsed the spreading of those lies. Now, when a friend of yours is involved in something, you are suddenly offended by the nastiness of the forum? It has been pretty nasty for a long time.

I happen to agree that people shouldn't spread lies about anyone - whether they are my friends or not.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't begin to think this forum is my family, but there are nice people here, unfortunately they are not aknowledged alot of the time because the ones that cause hassle are given all the attention. and the nice ones are not given the credit. Everyday it seems more are noticable by their abscence [Frown] . It is a bad situation at the moment.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I am referring to right now does not involve any of my 'special friends' ok, but people who have not been involved in any name calling, ROFLS, rolly eyes or anything whether personally or by association and in some cases have not been around long enough to know some of the particularly unpleasant back history here.

Regarding the alleged 'lies' about you - I made no public comment nor did I gloat in public or in private about the matter to which you refer at any stage.

I do not think there is anything to be gained by either raking up the content of those posts nor the libellous postings made by you here and in 'the other place' about my involvement in the original material being referred to. (And which I will state categorically once and for all that I was not involved in any way with those posts in that place and nor were any of my 'special friends').

{Edit - added] Also note the time I started my thread - this was BEFORE you started making further libellous statements about my 'special friends' in the trolling thread so it was not referring to those.

I will not debate further with you or any rolly-eyed camp followers on this subject.

MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissFit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm officially confused. [Confused]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What I am referring to right now does not involve any of my 'special friends' ok, but people who have not been involved in any name calling, ROFLS, rolly eyes or anything whether personally or by association and in some cases have not been around long enough to know some of the particularly unpleasant back history here.

Regarding the alleged 'lies' about you - I made no public comment nor did I gloat in public or in private about the matter to which you refer at any stage.

I do not think there is anything to be gained by either raking up the content of those posts nor the libellous postings made by you here and in 'the other place' about my involvement in the original material being referred to. (And which I will state categorically once and for all that I was not involved in any way with those posts in that place and neither were any of my 'special friends').

I will not debate further with you or any rolly-eyed camp followers on this subject.

Utter nonsense. You have lied about me in the past and you covered for Toots lies. I distinctly remember calling you on one of the lies you posted on the 'Hmmm' thread. You made the mistake of readily believing what you were told, despite the fact that it had no basis in fact - simply to buy friendship with the obsessed Toots. I had never been anything but courteous to you before that. My conscience is clear. Yours can't be, as you know that I am telling the truth. Typical of you to run away when it is pointed out.

If you start threads condemning nastiness, don't be surprised when your own is called out. If you want to say something directly to ES, just say it. I'm sick of game players and behind the scene snipers.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by MissFit:
Ok, I'm officially confused. [Confused]

Why would a newbie like you be anything but confused? [Confused]
Analyst
Member # 8679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Analyst         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
and there was not a shred of evidence to back them up,

Your psychotic behavior is evidence enough.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You made the mistake of readily believing what you were told, despite the fact that it had no basis in fact

seems your friends did the same Lumos/Laura

- simply to buy friendship with the obsessed Toots.

obsessed is what I would accurately describe you as. Since 2005 [Roll Eyes] .

I dont have to BUY friendship. and you obviously dont know Shanta

I had never been anything but courteous to you before that.

only because she did not challenge you or have a different opinion to you

My conscience is clear. Yours can't be, as you know that I am telling the truth.

Hysterical REALLY!!! after what Auto revealed today ROFL where are the rolling smileys?!!

Typical of you to run away when it is pointed out.

WRONG typical of someone who saw through your bullshit and decided you were NOT worth the bother

I'm sick of game players and behind the scene snipers.
[/QUOTE]

say's Queen of all trolls who sits on private locked forums and PM's here planning new tactics and who will be the next target.

Many people have met Shanta. She is my neighbour. She is one of the nicest members on ES unlike you and your insane clan of ass licking buddies Lumos, who by the way have never laid eyes on you [Roll Eyes]

Great name by the way.

Someone just shone the light on 'The Mistress of illusion'

Go back to Harry Potter and your imaginary sick fantasy life.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eclipse quips
Member # 15594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eclipse quips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
folks
be
on
to
lumos
at
last

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hopefully people who are in the 'know' will reveal it all here so we can end this once and for all, and let members see what exactly is going on behind the scenes.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish people would just spit it out so the rest of us dont spend our lives in utter confusion feeling like we are torn between camps.

I dont wanna be in a camp and all this makes me feel like i am whether i like it or not, i think too many judgement and assumptions are being made about a LOT of people.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waste of time, there is not one reason what's the use of this. A created atmosphere that only knows losers.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by eclipse quips:
folks
be
on
to
lumos
at
last

Another coward from 'camp Toots'.
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
quote:

You made the mistake of readily believing what you were told, despite the fact that it had no basis in fact

seems your friends did the same Lumos/Laura

- simply to buy friendship with the obsessed Toots.

obsessed is what I would accurately describe you as. Since 2005 [Roll Eyes] .

I dont have to BUY friendship. and you obviously dont know Shanta

I had never been anything but courteous to you before that.

only because she did not challenge you or have a different opinion to you

My conscience is clear. Yours can't be, as you know that I am telling the truth.

Hysterical REALLY!!! after what Auto revealed today ROFL where are the rolling smileys?!!

Typical of you to run away when it is pointed out.

WRONG typical of someone who saw through your bullshit and decided you were NOT worth the bother

I'm sick of game players and behind the scene snipers.

say's Queen of all trolls who sits on private locked forums and PM's here planning new tactics and who will be the next target.

Many people have met Shanta. She is my neighbour. She is one of the nicest members on ES unlike you and your insane clan of ass licking buddies Lumos, who by the way have never laid eyes on you [Roll Eyes]

Great name by the way.

Someone just shone the light on 'The Mistress of illusion'

Go back to Harry Potter and your imaginary sick fantasy life.
[/QUOTE]

So what if Oldbag/Shanta is your neighbour? How does that establish truth or make her less biased? You are a proven liar Toots - that is of course if you are prepared to take the word of Oldbag.

What makes me sick is how you and Shanta are so keen move speculation about a certain person's private life onto ES. If you genuinely cared about this person, you would shut the hell up. Bloody fish wives. [Mad]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeply Nasty Things For Me ;
- Killing an innocent person
- Abusing a child
- Abusing a woman
- Robbery
- Firing forests
- Mocking at a disable person
- Discrimination
- Torturing animal and people
- Slander
- Lying and playing the innocent

IMO, the rest need to be discussed in order to be called as 'deeply nasty' and in order to find what is right, what is wrong ...
I don't know what SQ is talking about and I have nothing personal with her but I think she keeps too many people under suspicion with the following comments ;
Some people should be bloody well ashamed of themselves

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Well the problem is, Shahrazat that I don't know who is at the back of it and I only saw the effects on someone. And the funny thing is, considering how quick Lumos was to assume it was anything to do with her, at the time I made this thread I did not suspect her involvement in any way in this particular incident.

After making this post I learned of another separate but similar incident which I DID NOT know about at the time.

Further, I am aware of a couple of other cases of people where malicious untrue gossip is being spread and I don't know the source or sources.

And let me just point out once more that **I am NOT referring to anything involving 'my special friends' here at all, whatsoever.**

So it is quite insidious.

My intention in making this thread was to draw attention to people that some bad stuff is going on and not to have fingers pointed and waved.

Just remember that anything posted on a forum or in a chatroom is public property no matter how chummy or matey you might think people here are.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is a very bad smell about the place.

The only thing I smell is that sh*tty diaper Kal's been wearing for at least 4 years now [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You need to go home to momma kid! [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Well the problem is, Shahrazat that I don't know who is at the back of it and I only saw the effects on someone. And the funny thing is, considering how quick Lumos was to assume it was anything to do with her, at the time I made this thread I did not suspect her involvement in any way in this particular incident.

After making this post I learned of another separate but similar incident which I DID NOT know about at the time.

Further, I am aware of a couple of other cases of people where malicious untrue gossip is being spread and I don't know the source or sources.

And let me just point out once more that **I am NOT referring to anything involving 'my special friends' here at all, whatsoever.**

So it is quite insidious.

My intention in making this thread was to draw attention to people that some bad stuff is going on and not to have fingers pointed and waved.

Just remember that anything posted on a forum or in a chatroom is public property no matter how chummy or matey you might think people here are.

I didn't assume it was about me, nor did I think Shanta would try to involve me in any of this. I have had lies spread about me on ES - so have many others. The best way of avoiding further problems is to avoid starting threads like this. Sort out the smell nearest your own door - your neighbour - Toots, before starting threads to cause trouble on ES.
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my point SQ. It is not good to say this is right or this is deeply nasty by only listening the one party. And of course nobody is 100% right.
You can have opinions in your mind according to the things being told to you, you can judge people of course.... but IMO, making comments on a forum depending on what other people say is unnecessary [Frown]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
There is a very bad smell about the place.

The only thing I smell is that sh*tty diaper Kal's been wearing for at least 4 years now [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You need to go home to momma kid! [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin] ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com