EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Brand spankin' new!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand spankin' new!!
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuiteEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ready for something different?
Here you go: www.egyptmates.com
everybody is invited, even the trolls and the knuckleheads [Big Grin]
Moderators on duty to monitor the childish stuff so no fear of being chewed out or being banned either!! lol
see you all there!

Posts: 435 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God there is too much going on over there..........

They are all chattering away I just dont know which thread to reply to [Razz]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuiteEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like i said it's new, everything starts little and it grows, there is a slight problem now but please keep checking back.
Posts: 435 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No menu, I mean profiles......

What good is a hookup site without profiles, each with 6 different photos of the same cock.

I love cockshots, best way to get to know a man!

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QE you once, oh heck, stated several times yours is big and brown.

Go ahead now be proud and brave get out the digital camera and take a dozen shots. Upload the montage with broken english and profess imperfect piety which only a foreign revert can fix.

Give the gals at visajourney.com a reason to stand in line for weeks at the INS office...

--------------------

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
So uncalled for, i don't care for the rudeness and the profanity.
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Also would like to add, that my new forum is not for low life perverted old skank like you...you're so not invited......
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QuiteEgyptian:
So uncalled for, i don't care for the rudeness and the profanity.

I have to turn in

Alright now stop being a weinie and show your big, brown monster to the ladies @ home who can't catch a break

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Also would like to add, that my new forum is not for low life perverted old skank like you...you're so not invited......

34 isn't old and I am hot.

Yup I am perverted can't argue about that.

I prefer cocks on a white guy with a halo of salt and pepper. Preferably with a pair of silk suit trousers lounging for the floor.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

I predict in the next 12 hours there will be 2-5 fake profiles mocking myself.

And 'unknown model' will show up in several different forms.

I suspect that 10 different profiles will be created and handed around like bar maids after closing. Again to mock usernames not present on the forum.

Then there will be several threads posted here on ES gossiping about Egyptmates and all its mischief.

Half the egyptboard's threads will discuss the mayhem constituting 70% of the coomunication on those boards.

Fortunately it will produce a number of Egypt/Khawagaa romances via mocking and gossiping about ES usernames.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

34 isn't old and I am hot.

Yup I am perverted can't argue about that.

I prefer cocks on a white guy with a halo of salt and pepper. Preferably with a pair of silk suit trousers lounging for the floor.

into them paying you child support are you [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanie - Where did QE write this about himself?
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Reality_Meanie , you prefer white guys?? you wouldn't be here if you weren't rejected by them (your own people)...as for to show my private part to you or anybody else....ummmm WISHFUL THOUGHT.
and wrong information on the "BROWN" part...but you got the the "size" right" [Big Grin]
NOW, off to my new site, where there will be no perverts.
BTW: The site is up and running....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
I predict in the next 12 hours there will be 2-5 fake profiles mocking myself.

And 'unknown model' will show up in several different forms.

I suspect that 10 different profiles will be created and handed around like bar maids after closing. Again to mock usernames not present on the forum.

Then there will be several threads posted here on ES gossiping about Egyptmates and all its mischief.

Half the egyptboard's threads will discuss the mayhem constituting 70% of the coomunication on those boards.

Fortunately it will produce a number of Egypt/Khawagaa romances via mocking and gossiping about ES usernames.

y are u being so hateful and loose?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*vomiting in the popcorn bowl*
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people should check out 'Egyptian living'
nice civilised site, been very quiet recently.

Doesn't seem to be full of sex stories or get trolled, so may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rants and Raves....

Too funny,QuiteEgyptian!

Lets celebrate and join you!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Yea, let's pop a bottle of champaign baby!
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yea, let's pop a bottle of campaign baby!

Shhhhh...don´t call me baby,the resident hacker-pmeavesdropper will soon pop here announcing our¨romance¨to the board. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
You and your hacker...lol
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Activate the emoticons,and add brand new avatars,please.
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Activate the emoticons,and add brand new avatars,please.

Working on it right now, hopefully we will be able to get them installed, emocions are working though.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

*slaps laura for vomitting in popcorn bowl*
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
God there is too much going on over there..........

They are all chattering away I just dont know which thread to reply to [Razz]

LOL!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
The site was finished today, what do you expect? [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

*slaps laura for vomitting in popcorn bowl*
*seals Laura's mouth with industrial heavy duty masking tape*
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Moderators on duty to monitor the childish stuff so no fear of being chewed out or being banned either!! lol
see you all there!

Do we keep our usernames or must we change them? I like being what I am,regardless of what ppl.think of me [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
see you all there!

Do we keep our usernames or must we change them? I like being what I am,regardless of what ppl.think of me [Cool]
Absolutely! you're welcome there with your name.
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mispelled "Alexnadria" . . . [Smile] . . . but i wont hold it against you.

I like all the different topics to keep things separated. That will make it easier to find things . . . and hopefully all the fighting can be confined to "Rants and Raves". Uhoh, watch out for "Ask Dr. Love" . . . who is going to moderate that one??? [Smile]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

I like all the different topics to keep things separated. That will make it easier to find things . . . and hopefully all the fighting can be confined to "Rants and Raves". Uhoh, watch out for "Ask Dr. Love" . . . who is going to moderate that one??? [Smile]

Thanks for the correction [Big Grin]
On the Dr. love thing, If you're romantic enough you may have a job [Big Grin]

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Not me [Big Grin] I can be "romantic" but I don't want to dish out advice . . . I am not "Dear Abby", [Wink] .

Oh, I am great at catching spelling errors, so if I find something I will let you know.

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Always good to have you on board anyway.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not me [Big Grin] I can be "romantic" but I don't want to dish out advice . . . I am not "Dear Abby", [Wink] .

Oh, I am great at catching spelling errors, so if I find something I will let you know.

What...?are you doing desertir vacations and taking up as spell checker? [Big Grin] [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you all just go off and join a new forum.... but I predict you gonna be back in no time on here!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Yeah you all just go off and join a new forum.... but I predict you gonna be back in no time on here!! [Wink]

Not deserting . . . just branching out!! [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Networking!
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
quote:

Networking!
LOL, I think we have "networked" across several boards on the internet . . . facebook is included, hehe. [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No avatars [Confused] I want my little clown [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Yesss..took him there [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Yesss..took him there [Wink]

Could you install it? [Confused]
I think the whole avatar options are not up yet.

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
If anybody is looking for an avatar, please let me know, i have quite a few.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
If anybody is looking for an avatar, please let me know, i have quite a few.

I am,i am!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheh here is mine, to, go have a nose, its rubbbiiisssh no ones interested, but so wht.
http://egyptianrose.forumotion.com/index.htm

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
heheheheh here is mine, to, go have a nose, its rubbbiiisssh no ones interested, but so wht.
http://egyptianrose.forumotion.com/index.htm

Take a ride,take a ride! [Big Grin]
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Another invitation for those who missed out:
www.egyptmates.com
good stuff there!!

GailC
Member # 15620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I for one don't like the abuse on this forum.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not prudish and I can certainly give as good as I get.

BUT I simply don't see any need for it. Is there so little going on in peoples lives that they need to vent is so childish a fashion.

QuiteEgyptian - I am a little too old (56 [Frown] ) and happily married to be looking for a mate, Egyptian or otherwise, (although my dive instructor in Sharm was quite dishy [Wink] ).

Will you have stuff for grandmothers who still think they are 21? I've just started learning arabic and it would be nice to occasionally try it out with arabic speakers and have some-one to ask questions of.

Yorkshire Rose - it is so hard to get a forum going but good luck.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hheheehheeh its a disaster, but hey no worries.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by GailC:
Well I for one don't like the abuse on this forum.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not prudish and I can certainly give as good as I get.

BUT I simply don't see any need for it. Is there so little going on in peoples lives that they need to vent is so childish a fashion.

QuiteEgyptian - I am a little too old (56 [Frown] ) and happily married to be looking for a mate, Egyptian or otherwise, (although my dive instructor in Sharm was quite dishy [Wink] ).

Will you have stuff for grandmothers who still think they are 21? I've just started learning arabic and it would be nice to occasionally try it out with arabic speakers and have some-one to ask questions of.

Yorkshire Rose - it is so hard to get a forum going but good luck.

Welcome to the site,
I don't know why people think it's a dating site!! it is not, Egypt mates is like Egypt friends, MATES=FRIENDS lol we're not a hook up site, there is something for everybody there, we have a section for those who are looking for love but there is a lot more to the site than just this..
56 is still young and once again glad to have you there.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com