EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New life for miffmiss (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: New life for miffmiss
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we all know our member miffmiss is about to leave the UK in less than 48 hours. So I thought that I would begin this thread now so we can all have the chance to wish her all the happiness that she, Sophie (her daughter) and Mr T deserve before she finally leaves the UK.

Miffmiss, for me you have become a great friend over these past few months and I truly value your friendship, advice, honesty but above all the fun times and laughter that you have given to me [Smile]

I wish you all the success in your new life and hope that all your dreams and aspirations come true for you and your family.

Have a safe journey on Saturday. I will be thinking of you.

Will see you on the 18th.

Take care

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wishing you all the luck in the world MM ((hugs))
go get em !! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to you. Wishing you all the happiness in the world.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best missmiss, I will be arriving with miss sharm on the 18th, providing we don't get lost in Amsterdam!!!!

I am sooo envious of you, I wish I had your courage. Good luck xx

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Miffmiss - wish you lots of luck with your new life.

Maybe meet you in Cairo October.

Big Hugs.

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miffmiss, my best wishes to you, your little girl and your man.

I hope you have a great start in Egypt and you settle well. Make Egypt your new home and remember if you wanna talk, receive support or just have a good laugh - we are here for you. TL [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip Miffmiss [Big Grin]
You won't regret it for a minute.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with your lovely new life, i will ofcourse be seeing you soon
Take care
Love Alison
xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best wishes from me too ................

all the best

[Smile]

love
Dawn
x

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck MM hope all your dreams come true
and I think we must all spare a thought for MM's Mum, this can't be easy for her but she certainly raised a bright confident young lady who seems very capable of this new challege in her life.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you all the joy and happiness as you embark on your new life.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i certainly belive MM mum is having a tough time now accepting she will not have her girl and granddaughter around as she has done all these years. They are very close.
My thoughts are with this lovely lady of whom i was proud to meet.
Love to you J.
I do hope we will meet again very soon.
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miffmiss ................. i wish you all the best for your future in Egypt, hope to see you in Spetmeber when im there but hey!!!! can i say a BIG THANK YOU for all your help and advise.

Big kisses for sophie and her lovely future and say Hi to the hubby... no kisses for him thats yor job hahahah

love ya T xxxx

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gr8 trip miffmiss

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, Miffmiss. All the best in your new life in Egypt. And stay with us on ES! [Wink]
(now that you have your laptop - no excuses!)

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where ya going?

Hope it all works out for you all, just hang on tight through the rapids [Big Grin]

lovely............but scary innit? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to you and Sophie for your journey...

Hope that all goes well as you settle in. I will still be expecting a word from you from time to time.

Miss you,
MS (CT)

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, and hope you have a great life with your Mr T. Hope to see you soon, I'll let you know when I'll be in Cairo.
We all expect constant updates on how life in Egypt is going for you [Big Grin]
xx

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i certainly belive MM mum is having a tough time now accepting she will not have her girl and granddaughter around as she has done all these years. They are very close.
Love to you J.
xxxx

You mean she's relocating a schoolage child to Egypt?

Did the child's father agree to this?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh bog off la la. The tellytubbys are missing you.

Thank you all so much. Sorry i havent been in touch much recently but i have been gaining an extra 7lbs with all these lunches and meals. Just got in from afab night out with all my best friend (facebook pictures to follow haha)

I am so touched by all your lovely comments. I have made some great friends on this site and i hope to always be in touch with you all. Looking forward to all the meets and if anyone else is coming over give me a PM and i will be there.

XXXXXXXXXXX and hugs

I cant beleive my new life starts tomorrow. [Smile]

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM, I hope a wonderful life you and your daughter in Egypt [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no turning back now....our friend miffmiss will have just taken off on her journey..again her's wishing you all the best for your wonderful new life [Smile]

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, MM

I know that you will be busy busy busy, day and night [Wink]
But please update us as soon as possible to let us know you are safe and sound.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao CUCKOO CUCKOO.. hey RM, how is it in la la land today? You really are as irritating as thrush [Big Grin]

Miffmiss, I know that whatever life throws at you you will just catch it and deal with it [Smile] I will call you on the 12th to tell you I have landed and arrange to meet up with you guys in our new home [Big Grin] I am so happy you are happy [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokanee
Member # 15510

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokanee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck and best wishes for you and Sophie. I hope that all goes well and that you are happy with your new life! Maybe sometime I will meet up with you in Egypt.
Posts: 49 | From: Canada/Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
I am so happy you are happy [Smile]

I am so happy that you and miffmiss are happy [Smile] both following your dreams....maybe one day I will be able to follow mine.

Should we open the ES bar and have a drink or 2 for miffmiss and her new life? [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it happens I have gin here that needs a reason to be consumed... PARTY

I hope you will follow your dream too MS... it is a great feeling.

Cheers everyone.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh party, I have a freshly made mug of English tea from Sainsburys beside me, cheers ladies, cheers miffmiss [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
ooo chin chin Ayisha. Hey guys, the entertainment is here, she does great one man shows [Big Grin]

All we need now is a DJ and soem eye candy and we will have this place a rocking.

you have the tea chica, I will have the g&t if that's ok [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
cheers cheeky, can we invite enrique as eye candy? I quite fancy him in a wet T-shirt [Wink]

You're welcome to the G & T, cant get gin past my nose without throwing up [Big Grin]

--------------------

infopop
Member # 15633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for infopop         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missin ya already miff miff
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Eye candy is always welcome at any social gathering. I am not opposed to window shopping [Big Grin]

I personally don't like tonic but it is either that or lucozade lmao.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Ok...I will pass on the G&Ts too, YUCK!

I am opening the Chardonny, though
help yourselves.

Cheers to MiffMiss [Smile]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Love to you J.
xxxx

You mean she's relocating a schoolage child to Egypt?

Did the child's father agree to this?

Mind your own!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Have just had an sms off miffmiss....she has arrived safely, Mr T was so happy to have her in his arms [Wink] and Sophie loves it. She has said she will pop in when she can to update us all. She can't wait to meet everyone who will be in Cairo in the next few months [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Big Grin]

How exciting for everyone. I cannot wait to hear all she has to say [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
me too, i think ill send her a welcome sms now.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MM, I have spoke to my Mum and we will both come and meet you and your mum on the 12th. [Smile]

My Mum is lookin forward to meeting you guys, I have chatted so much about you. I am confident we have the babysitter sorted pmsl. xx

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, miffmiss. [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck and best wishes for your new life [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I sent her ages ago, i guess shes so busy to answer right now. heheheheheheheh.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink] YR
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Happy to hear that she has arrived safe and sound. Now to patiently await an update....
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought about MM also this morning, she must have been so excited to be back and this time for good in Egypt. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
still didnt recive a sms, i think she really has to be busy heheheheheheheheheh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a SMS... she is happy in her big home and her daughter loves it tooo....... Hubby pleased she is there toooo ..........

So just got to wait til Aug/ Sept and i can see her... and anyone else who is about.xx

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

OMG it is so good to read about you all again. How sad am i that i really missed you guys.

Yorkie, sorry hun i did reply but a few people aint received my texts that i send that day. Sorry hun. I did get yours.

Glad my messages have been past on, i didnt want anyone to worry but i have only just escaped to an internet cafe haha. I have been a little busy catching up on a few things.

The house will be great but when they say unfurnished they really mean it, no carpets, no water heater, nothing just bare floors and walls. So setting to it now. On a mission but watching the pennys. Not had chance to get work yet but i will sort that next week. Found a perfect school for Sophie at the end of my road. Not for long term but it is good for a few years.

OK gotta go now cos sophie is bored. We are just heading out for some food.

Catch up with you all soon. I should have my internet dorted by the end of next week i think. Our security guy is so slow. Everything is yes no problem i do it tomorrow haha.

xxx

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
Hello

OMG it is so good to read about you all again. How sad am i that i really missed you guys.

Yorkie, sorry hun i did reply but a few people aint received my texts that i send that day. Sorry hun. I did get yours.

Glad my messages have been past on, i didnt want anyone to worry but i have only just escaped to an internet cafe haha. I have been a little busy catching up on a few things.

The house will be great but when they say unfurnished they really mean it, no carpets, no water heater, nothing just bare floors and walls. So setting to it now. On a mission but watching the pennys. Not had chance to get work yet but i will sort that next week. Found a perfect school for Sophie at the end of my road. Not for long term but it is good for a few years.

OK gotta go now cos sophie is bored. We are just heading out for some food.

Catch up with you all soon. I should have my internet dorted by the end of next week i think. Our security guy is so slow. Everything is yes no problem i do it tomorrow haha.

xxx

good to hear from you MM
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
The house will be great but when they say unfurnished they really mean it, no carpets, no water heater, nothing just bare floors and walls. So setting to it now. On a mission but watching the pennys.

Hehe, I know [Razz] Everything nice takes time, furniture a month, kitchen as well...it's home anyway so won't settle just for "something". If you want to know few nice places, ask [Smile] Been doing this ages now...so it seems.

Good luck with your new life [Smile]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Welcome to Egypt, miffmiss!! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com