EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » cheekyferret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cheekyferret
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some of you here know, cheekyferret is about to leave the UK in approx. 24 hours to go and live her dream in Egypt [Smile] She has planned this for a very long time and I belive she has made the best decision for herself and her life.

She is such a funny, happy, down to earth girl and will bring even more sunshine with her to Egypt [Smile]

I just want to wish you all the best in your new life cheekyferret and I truly hope that your dream is all that you wished for and much more.

Enjoy your new life and I will see you in 7 days time [Smile]

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes all the best for your new life cheeky, keep in touch. [Cool]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Cheeky, have enjoyed your input to ES even if I don't agree with all your views [Smile]

Your Mum must be so excited!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesss, Cheeky, I wish you a safe flight tomorrow and a good start in Cairo! All the best!! [Smile]

PS: Hope you don't have too much of a hangover today! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow Cheeky I didn't realise it was so soon!
Safe flight and all that!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a safe journey to Egypt and that your continuing journey through life has very few bumps!

Hopefully see you at the Meet. Miss Sharm and I will be flying the latter leg of our flights together to Cairo a week today...roll on!!

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG OMG OMG so soon now hun i am so excited for you (and me haha cos i need english company)

Cant wait till you get here and i will see you in City Stars Tuesday with the rest of the crew cos we have some serious catching up to do.

P.S i met Ria tonight, she is lovely. I have asked her and Sam if they would like to come too.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safe journey cheeky hope you settle well in your new life [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing you all the best for your future in Egypt.

That meet in Cairo sounds as if you need to hire the Grand Hyatt ballroom to accommodate you all lol....wish I was there!!!!

Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you had a good first night in your new home, Cheeky!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY...i'm finally here...

Thanks you guys for the support [Big Grin] Can't believe I am here. My folks are very happy.

I saw MM and WK today, both are fine and dandy and we had a lovely afternoon. We had a good giggle and we will all meet again on Thurs before WK has to return home [Frown]

I am really looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys as well... Merryland won't know what's hit it lol...

I hope Miss Sharm and Advocate both have a fabulous flight and please behave yourselves in Amsterdam [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're here safe and sound!
Ok, now can you and Miffmiss PLEASE go once more to Merryland and reconfirm that its actually there - Pink Cherry is adamant that it isn't! LOL!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a TFI to the side of it that MM and I think is the best place to meet as it really can't be missed. I will have a word with her on Thurs and we can confirm it.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call them!!

T.G.I. Friday's

Address: Hegaz Street, Merryland Gardens, Cairo
Phone: +20 2 450 8090
Fax: +20 2 450 8333
Web: http://tgifridays.know-where.com/tg
ifridays/top/intl.html#Egypt
Neighbourhood: Heliopolis

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you arrived safely cheeky and have settled in nicely i see [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

PC says TFI is there but Merryland is all closed up.

Can you actually check on Merryland being actually open pretty please with sugar on top [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
sure can, seeing as you asked so nicely... I will take a trip up there and see if I can walk in or have to break in [Big Grin]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
sure can, seeing as you asked so nicely... I will take a trip up there and see if I can walk in or have to break in [Big Grin]

I'm very happy for you cheeky ferret. I am Connie Anderson from Minnesota. I'm sono's mother who will be moving to Egypt sometimes this century to live with her in-laws who own shebin elkoum.
We're into sadomasochistic stuff and looking to add to our group if you're interested [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any rape fantasies sissy kal?

Mistress Surrey could help train me, I could have you bound and gagged, giving it to you by force with a strapon.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

Mistress Surrey could help train me, I could have you bound and gagged, giving it to you by force with a strapon.

Great idea daughter of mine Rape [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005285;p=1#000000

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sure you can join our group, as long as you stay away from me [Big Grin] I am way too English to be partaking in such vile behaviour. It isn't my cup of tea 'ladies'.

Pimms anyone [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Connie Anderson:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

Great idea daughter of mine Rape [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005285;p=1#000000

what is the facination of rape today?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure you can join our group, as long as you stay away from me [Big Grin] I am way too English to be partaking in such vile behaviour. It isn't my cup of tea 'ladies'.

Pimms anyone [Wink]

Is that Pimms and lemonade with cumber sandwiches watching the tennis on a Sunday afternoon [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh yes my dear... with a nice cup of Twinnings discussing the weather. The only cuckoos I like in my life are those in the meadows with the poppies while listening to Bach from my bay window.

Oh how quaint, I am proud to be such a sweet English rose [Wink]

Seems La La has a friend.

Hey MS, would you like to visit my home and partake in a game of scrabble?

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

Pimms anyone [Wink]

I'm from Minnesota and we're love to get nasty around here. Plus I work in a hospital and have access to lots of kinky stuff I can use in my parties [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You work in a hospital or live in one? Do you have padded wall paper cos if you don't you will have!!! Where is la la today?
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
You work in a hospital or live in one? Do you have padded wall paper cos if you don't you will have!!! Where is la la today?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] I think la la has been sucked up by noo noo (the hoover) [Big Grin]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Hey MS, would you like to visit my home and partake in a game of scrabble?

[Smile] I have never played scrabble in my life but always willing to learn new games [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
La la and noo noo... how funny lol [Big Grin]

I play scrabble on facebook a lot, it is a family thing! We all play it.

If you really are desperate when you are in Ciro we do actually have a scrabble board!

I am off to meet another es-er tomorrow after I have met WK and MM [Smile] Not long MS till you are here [Big Grin] You excited?

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
It would be good to play scrabble whislt in Cairo, as I said you would have to teach me [Smile] Do you want me to bring the Pimms? [Smile]

No not long at all until I am there. I have had to go and buy a bigger suitcase today for all the shopping I am bringing....makes me happy though to be able to do it for such great friends [Smile] Is there anything that you need?

I am getting very excited but also very stressed. I have outstanding uni work to complete by Friday if possible, otherwise I will have to spend an afternoon in an internet cafe [Frown]

Does anyone know if you can hire laptops in Egypt?

Can't wait to meet you guys though, it will be fun [Smile] Hope you and miffmiss have got your running shoes ready for the 18th [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You are more than welcome to use my laptop while you are here. I will try to help you as well if you like, I can be your typist and you can dictate lol.. then we can play scrabble, what a boring trip we are planning [Big Grin]

I don't need a thing thank you other than Pimms lol... I got 7 cases over here plus all the stuff I already had left from previous visits.

It is great to have met you guys, I am glad I joined ES. I can't wait for us all to get together and really catch up aka gossip.

I have nothing planned around the 18th onwards so I am as free as you want me to be, just call or text [Big Grin]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home Cheeky. You live here now.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Thanks Lunatic Fringe... it is slowly dawning on me that I am not going back to England and I kinda like that feeling. slowly slowly eh.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it is slowly dawning on me that I am not going back to England

Im going back on Monday to play in the rain for a bit [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hear they have a heatwave on the way Ayisha lol. Sorry chica, you may need to pack your suntan lotion.

I have to confess I made that up lol.. made me giggle when I was typing it though [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheeky you aren't the first to try to wind me up [Razz] but i know that after being here over a year even a UK heatwave aint nothing like this [Cool] at least i will be able to sit in it and have that nice warm 'sun' feeling instead of trying to dodge that 'burning hot' feeling. AND, I am Brit enough to know that 3 days of heat without a thunderstorm in the evenings is a complete impossibility, certainly where I am from [Big Grin]

I could come back from UK with a tan as I will have nice private gardens to sit in too [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
P.S i met Ria tonight, she is lovely
Damn right I am [Big Grin] !
Have a great time CF. It was great meeting you and MM, and I hope to see you both again in oct (here's hoping Sam doesn't have to go back to luxor for work).
MM give lil sophie a kiss from me- in fact, give mr T one too, just to freak him out! lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ayisha, it is raining at the V festival in Stafford, now that is what you can call a precise weather report. If all else fails just go to Stafford!!!

WK, it was fabulous to meet you and Sam, I think my mother wants to adopt you both! sorry lol.

If you are around in the area then I will definately meet up with you and we can catch up all over again. xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey cheeky dont tell sophie she has competition for the adoption, she aint so cute when she's jealous.

WK sophie is smiling from the kiss and Mr T looks confused haha doesnt take much, he is a man.

Miss Sharm i forbid you to play scrabble with cheeky, she is too good and an adict and you will never beat her. haha

Ayisha have a great time in England, dont forget your wellys and thermals.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WK, it was fabulous to meet you and Sam, I think my mother wants to adopt you both! sorry lol.
If she cooks, then me and Sam will be more than willing for her to adopt us lol.
Sam knows how much I will sulk if I have to go back to Luxor, so I'm sure he'll do anything to stay in Cairo. Hopefully, next time I'll have a flat on your side, and save on the taxis lol.
Hmmm, I wonder if he and Mr T phone each other... haha.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My name is Cheeky and i have an addiction [Smile]

My folks would cook for any of you guys, they love entertaining.

I think my folks were definately adopt sophie, she could be the daughter they never had lol...

Sam and Mr T will prob be having the same conversations that you guys were having but from their perspective lol...

Yeah, taxi's do tally up, simple solution is MM learns to drive [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com