EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where you live and what do you work as?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where you live and what do you work as?
ummdean
Member # 12290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ummdean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!
Just wandering if you'd like to share in this thread, by answering the following:-

Where do you live?
Where do you work?
What do you work as?
Gender?

I will start............
I live in Perth,Scotland.
I work in Perth.
I work as a Staff Nurse.
I am female.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in 6th October governate, I work mostly over the internet at a portfolio career. I'm Female.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work for the NHS as well, in Research and Development
Yorkshire

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a Social Worker in Cardiff, South Wales, I live in the Welsh Valleys and I am female.
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in 6th of October
I am a household goddess, and part time ESL teacher, and totally in charge of driving my hubby bonkers.
and I am good at it !

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in iowa usa
i am a spanish translator
im a gemini
i was born in texas 37 yrs ago and i was raised in louisiana since i was 5 until i left for iowa at 16 yrs of age.. i been in iowa ecer since...i still hate the people here and the damn cold weather...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Swansea or Luxor till I'm bored shitless and have to come home [Big Grin]
I wish I was a household goddess!! [Smile]
I work in Cardiff [Cool]
I'm a Social Worker...but not as bored as Advocate!!! [Wink]
I'm female, although I sometimes think that with the problems I have to solve that my husband thinks I have grown a pair of balls!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntonD
Member # 11376

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AntonD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I male.
I live in El Rehab, Cairo.
I'm essentially retired as my wife is working in Egypt and my residence visa states I'm not allowed to.
I'm a house husband who looks after the kids.
I believe in world peace and sew sequins on my wife's dresses in my spare time.

Posts: 52 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snow white:
... I sometimes think that with the problems I have to solve that my husband thinks I have grown a pair of balls!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Funny!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm female, 27yrs old
in nasr city
sit on my arse all day cause i'm pregs and hubby doesn't want me to work. being lazy till baby comes

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then your troubles will start...*voice of experience*! [Wink]

I don't envy you being pregnant in all that heat hun, you take it easy and chill as much as possible. [Smile]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm female, 32 years young
I'm living in Heliopolis
I will start teaching English in Septemper in Korba
My real name is Nicola
And I don't envy you being pregnant either, congrats again though [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
female living in Luxor, manage a workshop for Egyptian women and also work as an online bookkeeper.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massenburg2008
Member # 14767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg2008         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
work as an online bookkeeper.

I thought they only do that from India.
Posts: 698 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

And I don't envy you being pregnant either, congrats again though [Big Grin]

Thanks [Big Grin] god bless air con!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by massenburg2008:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
work as an online bookkeeper.

I thought they only do that from India.
no thats call centres isnt it?

search online bookkeeping you will see lots from uk [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com