EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » OT: Is US swimmer Michael Phelps doped???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Is US swimmer Michael Phelps doped???
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it his size 14 feet, his 12000 calorie a day diet, his Speeder LZR racer suit or is he just damn good it what he's doing best - swimming?

That young fella won so far 5 gold medals during the Olympic Games... and he's opting for three more. UNBELIEABLE!

What do you think??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya i seen him swim he is damn good....
them men have been winning left and right...and y do they use the same person to swim many times i don't understand///do they race them all then the best few race against each other??
how does it work or is he good in all swims??

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he is for real,he just doesn't seem like the type of person that would cheat.
Funnily enough we just measured his arm span agains my son's and although he is not as tall as my son he is another 5 inches wider, they have the same size feet 14!! I think its his amazing body shape that makes the difference and gives him so much power.
He is so beautiful to watch in the water [Smile]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ain't kidding, he's soooo fast!! I was sitting astonished infront of my TV to watch him swim way upfront of others. [Eek!]

"I think he is for real,he just doesn't seem like the type of person that would cheat ."

That's what I thought about politician John Edwards too! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is. I am 1000% sure of it. Greatest cheat of all time.

"I think he is for real,he just doesn't seem like the type of person that would cheat."

yeah right [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is born human fish [Smile]
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its all to do with his feet! like swimming with flippers on!

Its not the first time hes been in the news about how good he is though. didn't he win loads at the last Olympics or another world competition. If he was a cheat they would have caught him then.

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com