EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Silly Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silly Question
Shay
Member # 15124

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have just moved to egypt a couple of months ago so this may be a silly question. I am late on my monthly cylce and need to by a pregnacy test, do i just go down to the pharmacy and ask or what. I would ask some of my friends but i don't wnat anyone to know until i know for sure. Thank you so much
Posts: 14 | From: El gouna | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, I got mine from a doctor cause he was my friend but he said i could go to the pharmacy and ask, they're not expensive. hope the result is what you want to be. [Smile]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can usually find a local lab that will do a quick blood test cheap (like 10-20 LE) and you get the results as you wait. Just ask around - friends or local Egyptian women (or call a doctor). [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just walk into a pharmacy and ask for one, i didnt face any problems and bought 4 when i suspected i was pregnant and was happy with the result [Smile] Good luck!
Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pharmacies sell them very cheaply. Just go and ask for one nobody will be surprised.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com