EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » searching friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: searching friends
lola2000
Member # 1470

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
iam a girl 31 years old ,living in cairo,

search a girl in the same age to spend some time

together in real.

Posts: 84 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lola... where are you from originally... I don't think you're Egyptian.
I hope you find some nice friends.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lola2000
Member # 1470

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is let you think that,that iam not an egyptian,
iam really,where are you from?

Posts: 84 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Lola... from the way you wrote, I had an idea you were maybe Eastern European. Obviously I was mistaken.
I'm originally from UK.... lived in Egypt for 4 years, now living in USA.
Husband and I want to move back to Egypt in the next few years.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyy
Member # 15769

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi i am a girl , and i am looking for friends . I will move to live in Egypt by the end of this year .
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmozachsown
Member # 14872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmozachsown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am in the same boat... the looking for similar age like minded female friends. I am 24, is that close enough to your age?
Posts: 172 | From: Cairo/Ismailia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antably
Member # 15755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antably     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are all looking for friends
Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Maybe everybody looking for friends could actually get together and BE friends... wouldn't that be nice?? [Big Grin]
antably
Member # 15755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antably     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes mamasue its nice idea
Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile-Hilton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you find what you are looking for?
just take good care here and do not trust anyone online.
good luck

Posts: 109 | From: Nile Hilton | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antably
Member # 15755

Rate Member
good advise nile
kathyy
Member # 15769

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 23 years old , Hmozachsown where do u plane to live in Egypt?
Nile , thx for advise [Smile]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmozachsown
Member # 14872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmozachsown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathyy you have a PM response to your Question. (I dont like to put personal info like that on the board... it has prooven in the past to be a BAD idea).

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day, and an even better Rammadan!!!

Posts: 172 | From: Cairo/Ismailia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikuus
Member # 15794

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikuus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I am looking for friends as well, but I am new here [Frown]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lola2000
Member # 1470

Rate Member
in fact iam looking for friends egyptians and living in egypt,and in the same age or near my age.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com