EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » attraction to other race

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: attraction to other race
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think most of us could be attracted to another race,4 me i find the eastern european are really gr8,wht abt u?
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 800 metres is the one for me
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100m - Linford Christie lunch box at the finish [Big Grin]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Hair, Black Eyes, and the Egyptian or Lebanese Dala3 is what mostly attracts me! but you don't always get what you want [Wink]

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stalkers are boring:

lol, that's hilarious. I'd go for a "marathon", and I'm game for it [Wink]

On the original note though, Latinas rock, they rule the universe.
(btw, some might say latinas suck, but that's ok too [Wink] )

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat loves mice.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
quote:
Originally posted by Stalkers are boring:

I prefer when you say we Latinas rock,Ramses Nemesis [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

ummm, errr, are you implying that Latinas don't like the other one? hmmm, that's a bit of a disapointment then [Wink]
Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

ummm, errr, are you implying that Latinas don't like the other one? hmmm, that's a bit of a disapointment then [Wink]
We Latinas like lots of other ethnicities too,Ramses.Sure we do. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
quote:
[We Latinas like lots of other ethnicities too,Ramses.Sure we do. [Smile]

well, either you're too cheeky or too neive!!
whichever one, have a nice weekend, so do everybody.

btw, many Latinas are really "cheeky" [Wink] as in JLo and that's what I love about them!!
I think I'd better go now before I annoy somebody

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if we can love and lust the other gender then we could love or lust another ethnicity more easily.

Men and women are so fricking different, differences between ethnicities is less.

French, Spanish men possibly Italians and Greeks if they don't speak are appealing. Even their body language is so different.

Nepalese and a few Tibetan men have an excellent mix of manners, perspective, personal philosophy and physical grace that I find appealing.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"This type of thing is not going to happen 300 years from now, you realize that?.... Do you realize there's not gonna be anymore white people?... Not gonna be anymore black people? Everyone's gonna be beige .. And I don't care 'cos I'm already beige."

- Russell Peters

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh I want to be beige!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com