EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » If you were an ant.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you were an ant.....
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In which way would you prefer to die horribly?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 20 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gold grill
Member # 15641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gold grill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
squashed is best
short & sweet

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange question, oldbag!!
And... yes, I'm even stranger... I voted!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not strange really Mamasue - much as I admire these little creatures, I went into the kitchen this morning and they were everywhere including INSIDE the microwave oven - must have crept in the air vents at the top. Enough! I cried! That's it! I cried! This is to the death! and in best Xena style "Kill 'em all" only they're a bit small for death by sword.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best candied and eaten whole,and yes i have eaten them [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather die swimming in vodka...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a plate of basboosa [Big Grin]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree oldbag..... I hate ants... but I also hate killing them!!
The only problem I have is with the very small almost invisible ones..... they bite like crazy.... I can itch from an ant bite for days!!!
I can justify killing then, by calling it self defense!!!
When I lived in Hurghada I used to spray ant killer all around my kitchen and under my sink...even when I had no ants... hoping it drove them away rather than killed them.... never know if that was the case.... but it eased my conscience!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate coated with nuts....yum..... [Smile]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianLiving*Com
Member # 15738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianLiving*Com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only one of those options seems to be a an instantaneous death - to be squashed - the others seem to be very torterous and relatively longer

so yeh squashed it is then

--------------------
www.egyptianliving.com

Posts: 121 | From: www.egyptianliving.com | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as we love to hate them, ants are good to have around, they eat all the crumbs and keep the cockroaches away.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianLiving*Com
Member # 15738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianLiving*Com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't hate ants they are cool. I also got one of these:

[IMG]http://agaudi.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/antworks_version2.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 121 | From: www.egyptianliving.com | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianLiving*Com
Member # 15738

Rate Member
why doesn't the image show :S

--------------------
www.egyptianliving.com

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to drown in dark chocolate... what a worthy and majestic death. I'd be looking like that:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdanny/297646356/

[Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW ants can survive the microwave effect,so this would make me escape the death penalty I guess,that's if I were an ant.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I would love to drown in dark chocolate... what a worthy and majestic death. I'd be looking like that:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdanny/297646356/

[Wink]

yummy that looks good!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com