EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Vote for ES Moderator (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Vote for ES Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*plugs water hose into petrol (gas) container and lights a fag (cigarette)* [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*watches in shock and horror while the once lovely YAH cries "I'm melting, good bye cruel world"*
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wig safe for another day then eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAH combusts leaving a pair of red shoes [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*admires mira for just watching and not trying to help yah*

Mira, you passed [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!

So it was after all YAH who combusted and not me, so I see the test is to sacrifice an innocent in your own place!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
YAY!

So it was after all YAH who combusted and not me, so I see the test is to sacrifice an innocent in your own place!

[Big Grin]

*quickly comes out of hiding mode and kicks Mira Sol into some ancient pharaoh tomb*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ha Ha, I'm now a ghost back to haunt you all [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Cut the last 15 post and paste to Happy People Thread* [Big Grin] [Razz]

Does that count as reporting? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*reports shah for cutting posts*

[Razz]

--------------------

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*offers Aisha Coca Cola, not Bepsi* [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
*silently wishing I could edit my posts to include details of my sexploits, childish name calling, claims of magnificent beauty, swearing, flaming and slamming, so that this would appear like a normal ES post instead of the Happy People thread*
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
mira if you mean the pics that would put you off a plucked turkey then yes they are the one, there were a few, spoilt christmas 2006 for many people [Big Grin]

now mira, slowly take your right hand over to the coffee cup/tea cup/ vodka bottle, and have a nice long sip, and forget the report button, it does not exist, it is a figment of your imagination, look into my eyes mira, you are feeling sleepy, you need another drink, now click the back button and all will be ok dear [Big Grin]

Rumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii please not that avatar!!! [Eek!]

I forgot about YA REGAL aka the chimp, my bad aishya [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Ohh! by the way post editing doesn't work really [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*slaps shah and grabs the Bebsi*

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<.< ...... >.> pepsi ? where ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I read all what was said and here is my take-remember Amr who was a well liked and respected member here for a long time. He was funny, came up with some kick ass user names and he posted often. Many ES users have met him in the real.
Now he is moderator, well he still is that same person who I watched many of you women that are complaining now laugh and have fun with . Now, he is moderating and instead of remembering these things, people are just turning on him instead of trying to support his efforts.

Now, whether this is by being shifty shady and reporting posts just for the hell of it to cause issues or taking a run at him because of a group think mentality, the fact remains that everyone is just jumping **** on him. Maybe, IMO, instead of razzing him trying to support him in his efforts he might be more affective. What happens though, the minute he doesn't do what everyone feels is the "right thing" for them they forget and are ready to rip his throat out assuming he is on some crazy "power" trip.

I am not singling anyone out, I am not saying that in some things he might not be wrong but making him the blunt of jokes or hostility after laughing and kissing him up prior to that is kind of in poor taste and not being very supportive. You get more flies with honey than you do bees [Smile]

Im not saying that somethings aren't wrong, like I need to edit my posts because I want to be seen as a women who speaks fantabulous english instead of an illiterate arse [Razz] . That definitely needs to be fixed asap or my image might suffer [Big Grin]

How about instead of a bitch thread we make a suggestion thread? Like suggesting maybe a seperate forum is made like the trash heap on EM?? Anything goes, all fights,mud wrestling matches, wet tshirt contests, things of that sort go in there. No one gets deleted and you enter at your own risk so those with delicate sensibilities can steer clear [Big Grin]

Yes, a suggestion thread sounds like a good constructive supportive topic... Peace,love and all that happy crap!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

See already I realized that I made a mistake and I cannot edit it. The saying is you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar . [Frown]

Crap- I think I will fall to vapors if I dont get to edit my posts!!! [Razz] [Wink]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
*silently wishing I could edit my posts to include details of my sexploits, childish name calling, claims of magnificent beauty, swearing, flaming and slamming, so that this would appear like a normal ES post instead of the Happy People thread*

*kicks Mirs Sol back into Ramses tomb*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<they forget and are ready to rip his throat out assuming he is on some crazy "power" trip.>

*rips Rumi's throat off and runs to hide away*

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<and you enter at your own risk so those with delicate sensibilities can steer clear>

*comes out of such a section all ripped and torn apart*

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
rumi I fully agree. It has already been suggested there is a seperate forum like the trash heap on EM, I suggested it in one of the other deleted threads. Then people know the fights etc are removed to there then they can carry on ripping each other to bits and no one need look if they are a bit on the sensitive side. A warning would tell them stear clear as there may be offensive material in there they may not wish to read.

getting sick of proof reading my own posts [Frown]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I would just like to thank all who participated in this discussion, its not got out of hand and everyone has been polite and put their points across in a reasonable manner. Thank you too to Amr for not deleting it at the beginning and I hope you will read through and take some of the suggestions on board.

*shoves sash into EM trash heap and locks door*

[Wink]

Night all.

--------------------

Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would just like to thank all who participated in this discussion, its not got out of hand and everyone has been polite and put their points across in a reasonable manner. Thank you too to Amr for not deleting it at the beginning and I hope you will read through and take some of the suggestions on board.

*shoves sash into EM trash heap and locks door*

[Wink]

Night all.

You really believe after 2 years of giving me grief, a hacking, supporting a stalker, carrying on about some rather abusive an humiliating stunts that you will not suffer the consequences?

Unlike auto I don't have flimsy and immature tactics at my disposal.

Really ayisha and auto you both have chosen to pursue and taunt a person who will scar you both for life.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
sono what are you on about now? I havent hacked you I wouldnt have a clue how to and as for grief dear amy you have dished out plenty of that to plenty of people including me for more than 2 years.

who is this person i am taunting with my side kick auto? or am i his side kick? who amy? you? how can you scar me for life? you cant because you mean nothing to me but entertainment.

You really believe you are the bad done to one dont you? you really cant see what you do can you? You hound people until they have had enough then shout when they turn and give you as good back. Go back to school and learn to make some sense.

now good night, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sono what are you on about now? I havent hacked you I wouldnt have a clue how to and as for grief dear amy you have dished out plenty of that to plenty of people including me for more than 2 years.

who is this person i am taunting with my side kick auto? or am i his side kick? who amy? you? how can you scar me for life? you cant because you mean nothing to me but entertainment.

You really believe you are the bad done to one dont you? you really cant see what you do can you? You hound people until they have had enough then shout when they turn and give you as good back. Go back to school and learn to make some sense.

I won't even read your bularky, but do think about how extremely different upper egypt is from derbyshire or even lower egypt.

Tourist visas regulations are changing, illegally built houses paid for by foreign women are being buldozed, entire families are being relocated in luxor and it'll be real easy to look the other way.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Ok, I read all what was said and here is my take-remember Amr who was a well liked and respected member here for a long time. He was funny, came up with some kick ass user names and he posted often. Many ES users have met him in the real.
Now he is moderator, well he still is that same person who I watched many of you women that are complaining now laugh and have fun with . Now, he is moderating and instead of remembering these things, people are just turning on him instead of trying to support his efforts.

Now, whether this is by being shifty shady and reporting posts just for the hell of it to cause issues or taking a run at him because of a group think mentality, the fact remains that everyone is just jumping **** on him. Maybe, IMO, instead of razzing him trying to support him in his efforts he might be more affective. What happens though, the minute he doesn't do what everyone feels is the "right thing" for them they forget and are ready to rip his throat out assuming he is on some crazy "power" trip.

I am not singling anyone out, I am not saying that in some things he might not be wrong but making him the blunt of jokes or hostility after laughing and kissing him up prior to that is kind of in poor taste and not being very supportive. You get more flies with honey than you do bees [Smile]

Im not saying that somethings aren't wrong, like I need to edit my posts because I want to be seen as a women who speaks fantabulous english instead of an illiterate arse [Razz] . That definitely needs to be fixed asap or my image might suffer [Big Grin]

How about instead of a bitch thread we make a suggestion thread? Like suggesting maybe a seperate forum is made like the trash heap on EM?? Anything goes, all fights,mud wrestling matches, wet tshirt contests, things of that sort go in there. No one gets deleted and you enter at your own risk so those with delicate sensibilities can steer clear [Big Grin]

Yes, a suggestion thread sounds like a good constructive supportive topic... Peace,love and all that happy crap!!! [Big Grin]

Read that again, folks, that was a top answer! Thank you for you unbiased view, Rumi!!

تيجرليلي

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by getting_hitched_to_USA:
quote:

I won't even read your bularky, but do think about how extremely different upper egypt is from derbyshire or even lower egypt.

Tourist visas regulations are changing, illegally built houses paid for by foreign women are being buldozed, entire families are being relocated in luxor and it'll be real easy to look the other way.

you dont say!! [Eek!] wow and I never knew Luxor was different to Derbyshire, wow, amazing you know that and have never been to either isnt it? wow. [Eek!]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:

“Ok, I read all what was said and here is my take-remember Amr who was a well liked and respected member here for a long time. He was funny, came up with some kick ass user names and he posted often. Many ES users have met him in the real. Now he is moderator, well he still is that same person who I watched many of you women that are complaining now laugh and have fun with . Now, he is moderating and instead of remembering these things, people are just turning on him instead of trying to support his efforts.”

Not only is the first part of your post factually incorrect, it contradicts the more balanced notes that follow. Your description of Amr is your opinion – he is far from well liked or respected, outside the small group who have met him. Even some of those who have met him don’t share your view. You conveniently disregarded the fact that he has posted a series of lies and about a member here (although eventually apologised) and made a veiled threat to another, after insulting her, when painting such a saintly picture. What you fail to get is that a moderator should be impartial and make fair decisions, regardless of whom he has met or is friends with. As for his ‘kick ass’ usernames – a string of humourless, vulgar, profanity-filled, childish IDs should have clued the owner in that he was not a good candidate for the role of mod.

People have given him a chance and will continue to. He has made huge mistakes, but not learned from them, which is why even the most gentle of posters have continually complained. You are effectively saying that those who are his 'friends' should say nothing, even when blatantly biased or unfair moderation has taken place and the rest of us should sugar coat any criticism. People aren't 'turning' on Amr - they are simply complaining about the moderation.

The moderation is now the issue, regardless of how unsuitable some of us feel he was for the role. To be fair to Amr, I think he has been pulled by a little kabal of nutters who think reporting anyone who disagrees with them is acceptable or appropriate. Amr will hopefully learn to ignore the ‘campaigners’ who report simply on the basis of personal dislike and judge each situation on merit. When he stops deleting whole threads and is secure enough to take criticism on the chin, without editing, deleting or censoring the mildest of comments, progress will be made. People respect fairness and when they see that happening will respond more positively. That he has not been so insecure as to pull this thread is a good sign and I hope it continues.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

you dont say!! [Eek!] wow and I never knew Luxor was different to Derbyshire, wow, amazing you know that and have never been to either isnt it? wow. [Eek!]
How do you know of where I have been in Egypt?

Do you rely solely on hackers to know when and where I have been in Egypt?

Do you treat your hacker friend inquiries as the gospel word?

Its apparent since you spend 18 hours a day on ES that you rarely go out into the community of Luxor.

You believe you are above reproach, you are not. Actually you are quite vunerable in Luxor.

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How do you know of where I have been in Egypt?" Sono to Ayisha

Sono, it might have provided Ayisha with a teeny weeny clue when you told ES that you have been to Egypt three times, for a few weeks - once to take your child to live with your ex husband's family. That was quite recently and since then you have only said that your ex husband was planning an extended trip to Egypt - without you. You have never even been to Egypt with your ex husband, have you? You have also said that you have never been to Luxor or Upper Egypt, but that hasn't prevented you from becoming a self-appointed world leading expert on 'societal mores' there. It hasn't prevented you criticising nearly every woman on here who is involved with an Egyptian man either.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] sono what are you on about now? I havent hacked you I wouldnt have a clue how to and as for grief dear amy you have dished out plenty of that to plenty of people including me for more than 2 years.

How do you know of where I have been in Egypt?
from YOUR posts saying you have never been or would ever go to Luxor.

quote:
Do you rely solely on hackers to know when and where I have been in Egypt?
dont rely on hackers at all unless they are telling me I have a security risk.

quote:
Do you treat your hacker friend inquiries as the gospel word?
dont have any hacker friends sorry

quote:
Its apparent since you spend 18 hours a day on ES that you rarely go out into the community of Luxor.
do i really? wow, how do I ever find time for one full time and two part time jobs I have been doing and sleep and ravishing my 20 year old love interest? [Eek!] I must be superwoman [Big Grin]

[quoteYou believe you are above reproach, you are not. Actually you are quite vunerable in Luxor. [/QUOTE]really? ooh im scared now [Big Grin]

Lumos
Member # 14589

"ooh im scared now" Ayisha

Not 'scarred'? [Confused] Phew. I wondered if Sono had been planning to come after you with an axe yesterday. [Big Grin]

SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpringRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is happening to ES?????
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to both Derbyshire and Luxor [Big Grin] I spent a night in Derby Gaol and I speent three days in Luxor. One of them I would never do again [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
lady Ferret, did you have any idea that Derbyshire is nothing like Luxor? I mean did you notice that? Im so glad sono pointed it out or I would never have known [Frown]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Derby becasue I had actually heard it was twinned with Luxor... I thought the short drive was a bargain if it was true... can you imagine my disappointment when I wasn't asked every five seconds to go on a felucca!!!!

Even the weather was different [Big Grin]

The only similarity was in both places all people understood my English [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

The only similarity was in both places all people understood my English [Wink]

aah maybe thats why I didnt notice any difference. [Big Grin]
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SpringRose:
What is happening to ES?????

Somebody's Seeadi love interest won't let her out of the flat unescourted.

What else does she have to do with her time, loneliness and fustrations?

[Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oh woe is me im all alone locked in the flat, oh romeo romeo where the hell are ya?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] sono you are so entertaining today

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

Locked in a flat? Ayisha? Hahahahaha. Was that not a 'Josette' plot line? Sono is nearly always entertaining, but never deliberately. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl @ heart sono...

This is better than corrie [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I changed my display name [Big Grin] what do you think? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

'I heart Sono'? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I upgraded my status in society as well... does this make us trolls? I do not know the rules of all this t'internet speak [Frown]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Ferret! Hahaha... suits you. To me, trolls are those who hide behind masks to preserve a fake nicey-nice face, then snipe from multiple IDs. So, your ladyship isn't a troll, that I know of.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
lady Ferret, on t'internet it dont matta if weez all trollz coz weez all auto at t'end ot'day

in sonoland anyway [Big Grin]

sono come back and play!!! Im locked in here and I need you to come play [Frown]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Can you imgine me being fake nicey nicey - I am REAL nicey nicey [Wink] [Big Grin] (or am I?)
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I can do it.

Lady Ferret your hair looks so soft and lovely today dear, you are so youthful. [Wink]

Lumos, that dress looks absolutely devine on you dahlink [Big Grin]

Sono! oh my my sono you are doing so well your head only spins 180 degrees today, well done [Big Grin]

TL, those shoes make your legs look so long, you look lovley

see [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Can you imgine me being fake nicey nicey - I am REAL nicey nicey [Wink] [Big Grin] (or am I?)

thats load of **** **** **** and i think you need to have some **** **** **** would help you to be a better **** **** ****
best of ****

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com