EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Rescue Mission!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rescue Mission!!!!
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a strange tale to tell tonight.
Today I had to mount an extraordinary rescue mission.
It came to my attention that a very dear friend of mine was locked in her flat by her Saeedi love interest and was not allowed to leave without the said love interest.
As the said love interest is not actually in residence (sono will love that one) there was an urgent need to assist her in escaping.
She had no food, no water, no cigarettes and no gin........ what's a friend to do?
Unfortunately she lives on the 4th floor which created something of a problem.
So I enlisted the help of a passing felucca man and demanded he provide me with a good strong mast. Some hours later he staggered up the street bearing said mast, complete with Union Jack flag flying proudly from the top and placed it against the wall.
A small army of gigolos stood at the bottom attempting to hold it steady (although the passing elderly ladies were something of a distraction for them)while I began to climb the mast.
Unfortunately I had forgotten to put on my knickers, which distracted the gigolos even more and I received numerous marriage proposals during the process.
Eventually I reached the top and clambored over the balcony when disaster struck! I had nothing with which to break down the door! Now being a trusty friend, and an intelligent woman, I untied the clothes lines from the balcony, tied one end to the door handle and threw the other end to the waiting gigolos and told them if they pulled really hard I would buy each of them their own felucca and villa and my friend would provide them with spending money for the rest of their lives. And pull they did! They pulled the clothes line, they pulled the old ladies, they pulled all the gay men and eventually the door flew off, sailed over the balcony and landed on next doors cat!
I reached into the door to find my friend curled up in a corner, near to death with lack of cigarettes (she had lost her lighter too. She was completely incapable of walking (not sure if that was lack of food orlack of booze)so I had to lift her firemen style onto my shoulders and together we mounted the mast. At this point, please imagine the two of us poledancing from the 4th floor to the ground.
And so my friend was saved from her lock in....... but is now sadly married to 45 felucca men as they were so impressed with her poledancing skills. She is now regularly locked in, but a mast is always in place for her to poledance her way out of the flat.

Sad but true!

Welcome back to Luxor Ayisha! May your pole be ever greased!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumite
Member # 15924

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the view was not so good from down there. That's why half of us left early disappointed and the other half helped each other get 'relieved'
Posts: 17 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com