EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » anyone wanna get together???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone wanna get together???
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachstrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill be here til the 16th and would like to hang out and do something...any other females up to meeting and making new friends? I enjoy hanging out with my shisha pipe at Tres Bon or similar places...anyone? am in cairo.
Posts: 33 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
refresh

تيجرليلي
Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachstrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no takers lol...Im in Masr Gadida/Heliopolis, if anyone is near...and quite bored as you can tell!
Have car will travel lol

Posts: 33 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you have me on board... [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would if my back weren't killing me at the moment.
But as CF knows Masr Gadida/Heliopolis is the opposite side of Cairo from me and the thought of 3 hours on a microbus with a bad back is not good [Frown]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightweight!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but i would love to come but unfortunately am a few thousand miles away! [Frown]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
How many excuses [Frown]

You could probably get to me quicker than SQ lol.

Anybody else wanna come play?

p666ats
Member # 8566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for p666ats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to but i'm in Hurghada, soz

--------------------
Patsy

Posts: 104 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by please leave them blank:
quote:
refresh

تيجرليلي
What makes me wonder is you spent a few thousand dollars to fly her back to Canada business class to leave her husband.

She gives birth to this second child she wasn't going to have and on top of that she brings this abusive husband to Canada.

Seriously you could have this blonde niqabi, just instruct your hooligans to help her finish out the divorce in Cairo.

Help her this last time and you can have this blonde blue eyed devil walk around 5 feet behind you in her tent. Everything you want in a woman.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by getting_hitched_to_USA:
quote:
Originally posted by please leave them blank:
quote:
refresh

تيجرليلي
What makes me wonder is you spent a few thousand dollars to fly her back to Canada business class to leave her husband.

She gives birth to this second child she wasn\'t going to have and on top of that she brings this abusive husband to Canada.

Seriously you could have this blonde niqabi, just instruct your hooligans to help her finish out the divorce in Cairo.

Help her this last time and you can have this blonde blue eyed devil walk around 5 feet behind you in her tent. Everything you want in a woman.

Save me save me save me wooh

I\'ve gotta stop my mind
Working overtime
It\'s driving me insane
It will not let me live
Always so negative
It\'s become my enemy

Save me ah ah save me ah ah
save me ah wooh
save me ah wooh

Why would I think such things
Crazy thoughts have quick wings
Gaining momentum fast
One minute I am fine
The next I\'ve lost my mind
To a fake fantasy

And none of these
thoughts are real
So why is it that I feel
So cut up and so bad
I need to take control
Coz my mind is on a roll
And it isn\'t listening to me

save me ah wooh
[thinking and thinking]
save me ah wooh
[thinking and thinking]

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who\'s the dumbest of them all
Insecurities keep growing
Wasted energies are flowing
Anger, pain and sadness beckon
Panic sets in in a second
Be aware it\'s just your mind
And you can stop it anytime

save me ah wooh
[thinking and thinking]
save me ah wooh
[thinking and thinking]

Ok so here we go
If it works I\'ll let you know
One two three I say stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WqMgdT7OKY

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you write you write a love song for your blonde blue eyed tent wearing damsel in distress?

Or have your hooligans call her up, pay to have her return trip flight extended out a week or two and have this divorce finalized.

Then you only have 4 months to wait.

No more mr. Man from mars (Margret Atwood reference here) stalking women at the local fitness center. Everyone wins!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beachstrife:
ill be here til the 16th and would like to hang out and do something...any other females up to meeting and making new friends? I enjoy hanging out with my shisha pipe at Tres Bon or similar places...anyone? am in cairo.

Beachie, I'd love to join you, but I am in CANADA at the moment [Smile] hope some others join up with you, enjoy your last few days in Egypt.
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so close to Beachstrife but I'm tied to a 5-weeks old little boy and there's not much peace and quiet WHEN it would be nice to sit down and relax [Razz] I sure could use a cold Stella right now but oh well, I guess I have to wait still few months for that!
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Okay feret...sounds good, see u tomorrow:)
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Big Grin]

Looking forward to it. It is always a pleasure to meet new people [Big Grin]

Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
actually its only 3 months [Wink]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Ferret, you better not be a bad influence to her like you was to me!
Beachstrife, beware, the ferret will corrupt your innocent mind, then force a triple vodka onto you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
sounds like a plan:) I can hide my drunkeness behind my burqa.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com