EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Fight!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fight!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bored today...... let's throw a few insults and start a fight!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you do it over in the relationships section please, 'living' stays relatively free of all that crap.

You can throw a 'shan't' back if you like [Big Grin] I'm supposed to be planning a 2 hour lesson 1-1 tomorrow and my head hurts and I don't wanna do it, so if its a silly fight I don't mind joining in.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about shutting off the computer and taking your fat ass for a walk if ur that bored.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ooooh, and let the fight begin.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanta... why do you have to be so stupid!!????
It's people like you that always start trouble on these boards!! And who cares about your stupid headache.... I'm far too important to take note of your banal comments!!!
I've got far more important stuff to worry about.... it's raining here and we've run out of mayonnaise!!

How's that.... are we on???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I got into a.. ahem... heated debate at university today, so I'm all riled up. Let the fun begin, woo!

Since when has going for a walk lessoned boredom?

[EDIT: Puts £50 on Shanta (sorry Mama [Wink] ]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
how about shutting off the computer and taking your fat ass for a walk if ur that bored.

It's raining!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we can't start a fight. you need specific people to start a fight. the only way we can attract them is by throwing their names into the thread.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mamasue, I can't recognize you?! [Big Grin]

You've always been sooooo nice?!!

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Mamasue, I can't recognize you? [Big Grin]

You've always been sooooo nice?!!

*kicks Makbeta off a high cliff and runs to hide away*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Shanta... why do you have to be so stupid!!????
It's people like you that always start trouble on these boards!! And who cares about your stupid headache.... I'm far too important to take note of your banal comments!!!
I've got far more important stuff to worry about.... it's raining here and we've run out of mayonnaise!!

How's that.... are we on???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yeah, that's right, hide behind your lappie and type bad things about me. Urm... if all you have to worry about is a bit of rain and some mayonnaise, its time you started thinking about other people for a change... erm.... bog this for a lark I can't think of anything else I'm gonna watch The Scorpion King on MBC Action [Big Grin]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sash, don't start with me! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Ok guys..... you win!!! I'm a lousy fighter!!!
Shanta..... love you really!!!
Kitty... you got your 50 quid....
I'm bore d with fighting... and I'm a big wuss really!!! [Roll Eyes]
I'll watch Judge Judy instead!!!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

wimp [Wink]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
wimp [Wink]

Yes I'm just a big girls blouse really!!! [Frown]
Too much time on my hands today!!!
But.... I can throw a few insults, if you think it'd help!!!! [Big Grin]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

you think you're a big girls blouse eh eh?

see this see this, this is a big girl's blouse (picks up shirt off sofa and waves 1 inch from mamasue's nose)

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
*mamasue rips the sleeves off the shirt*
There..... you can be a Georgia redneck now!!!!!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Picks apple pie off window-sill where it is cooling off and sticks in on mama's head...
... laughs - ha ha who's Mom n Apple Pie now...

[PS its not easy having a fight when this 3 minute rule thing keeps kicking in!]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hibbah:
we can't start a fight. you need specific people to start a fight. the only way we can attract them is by throwing their names into the thread.

Naw, you just hint that you think you know something they think you know but you arent sure what you think they think you know but maybe if you know some of what they think you know that you know then maybe you might have a fight [Big Grin] [Big Grin] See how simple that is!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
*mamasue adds whipped cream to the apple pie and eats what's left*
You're a great cook, Shanta... even though you've got a face like the back of a bus, you wear big knickers, and your armpits smell!!
Told you I'm no good at fighting!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Such jealousy mamasue - me, me who is a Model - and who told you about the big knickers - that was a secret - who PMd you, print it here and let us all see.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Rumie... what do you know about me??? If you know what I think you know, and you tell who you think you'll tell....I'll tell everybody what I know about you...... even though you don't think I know what I know....I know it all ( I think!!)
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Naw, you just hint that you think you know something they think you know but you arent sure what you think they think you know but maybe if you know some of what they think you know that you know then maybe you might have a fight [Big Grin] [Big Grin] See how simple that is!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Well Rumi, I think its time you told EVERYONE HERE about what you did to you know whom, in the library with the candle stick!!!! Admit it!!!! [Mad]

by the way, I think I'm starting an argument here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=006933#000008

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some thread topic words that could start a fight [Smile] throw something in about orfi marriages.. that gets loads of people going [Razz]

I won't be joining in this time though cause I'm pregs and getting angry might make my waters break!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFiB7hLJNO0

little does she know, that I know, that she knows, that I know etc etc

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Such jealousy mamasue - me, me who is a Model - and who told you about the big knickers - that was a secret - who PMd you, print it here and let us all see.

Ok... I'll just dig into my archives to find some filth....!!!
By the way... the apple pie was delicious!!!
And.... I've got the photos to prove about the big knickers... they're flowery too!!!!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
I know some thread topic words that could start a fight [Smile] throw something in about orfi marriages.. that gets loads of people going [Razz]

I won't be joining in this time though cause I'm pregs and getting angry might make my waters break!

You cow FK you swore you'd never tell about my orfi to the camel farmer from that village near Aswan [Frown]
I'm gutted. Who else have you told, and if you tell anyone about the 20000LE I gave his cow I'll do for you... oooppppppsss....

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
quote:

Ok... I'll just dig into my archives to find some filth....!!!
By the way... the apple pie was delicious!!!
And.... I've got the photos to prove about the big knickers... they're flowery too!!!!

Aha now I know you're making it up. Who told you that? They're plain not flowery. [Razz]

[some of these 1976 tunes ain't bad... Howzat!]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
*mamasue mops up FK's waters*
Shanta... I hope the farmer wasn't Mohammed!!!
If it was... he's mine.....leave him alone.....He swore he'll be faithful....we're getting married as soon as I can raise the money!!!you English women are all the same...
HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BTW... love that song!!!

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Well Rumi, I think its time you told EVERYONE HERE about what you did to you know whom, in the library with the candle stick!!!! Admit it!!!! [Mad]

by the way, I think I'm starting an argument here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=006933#000008

I confess... I thought that American Patriot was secretly Sarah Palin's husband doing a little PR so I called him on, names flew and then I beat him over the noggin in the chat room with the Queen Witches broom!! You know how us Americans are when it comes toPolitics, Sports, which Beer is better and who will win American Idol!!! [Big Grin]

Oh see what you've done ya big troublemaker, you are causing fights on ES. I am naming and shaming you ya Hibbah!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats this about Mohammed, the camel farmer from a village near Aswan??? You ladies better keep your hands off him! He is mine, I just need to send some money so that his brother Ahmed can have a life saving operation!
He promised me all his other wives are egyptian, and due to necessity of the family, so I know you two are lying, for I believe Mohammed's words over everything, because he says I should.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Rumi.... how can you take the name of Princess Palin in vain!!!
When McCain pops his clogs and she becomes president of the USA, she'll be the most elegantly dressed grandmother od an illegitemate child ever to become president!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Truly... the thought scares me shi tless!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
*mamasue mops up FK's waters*
Shanta... I hope the farmer wasn't Mohammed!!!
If it was... he's mine.....leave him alone.....He swore he'll be faithful....we're getting married as soon as I can raise the money!!!you English women are all the same...
HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BTW... love that song!!!

erm.... run out of gossip now .....

[Big Grin]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Rumie... what do you know about me??? If you know what I think you know, and you tell who you think you'll tell....I'll tell everybody what I know about you...... even though you don't think I know what I know....I know it all ( I think!!)

Ha !! If only you knew what I think I know (villian smirk).

Ok I will tell you the horrid truth- I am secretly a man pretending to be a women pretending to be a man who is voting for ....Colonel Mustard!!! [Eek!]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Whats this about Mohammed, the camel farmer from a village near Aswan??? You ladies better keep your hands off him! He is mine, I just need to send some money so that his brother Ahmed can have a life saving operation!

WK.. the money isn't for Ahmed to have an operation! its for me, him and the baby to live the high life! We'll be shopping in city stars when the cheque clears! thanks for that!

Baby is moving alot! please keep fighting but do it quietly!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

oh sorry FK - right Rumi you baggage - I'm gonna get you... hits Rumi over head with bag full of cotton wool...
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
You women are all fakes and losers!!!
I know your true stories.... MMD (my mohammed's different) told me about the women chasing after him and begging him to be with them!!
When I sent him the last lot of money, he told me about the internet cafe we'll be buying.... and it wasn't his fault our diving center failed... suddenly the demand for diving stopped in his village... I guess diving in the Nile never caught on!! And my heart really goes out to him, having to line up at the Western Union office with the other guys... it's not dignified!!!
He's got no reason to lie to me....I've met his family... and they all embeaced me as his future wife.... the 35 year age difference doesn't matter... age is just a number!!
I know the maid personally..... young Katya from Moscow.... she just tends to his camels!!!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Why was my post deleted... someone explain ... mod I didn't deserve for you to do that, what about deleting some of mama sues?

[joke for anyone a bit slow on the uptake tonight [Wink] ]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Get a life women!!!!!! Like me. [Big Grin]

(Well, erm, not really [Big Grin] )

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
oh sorry FK - right Rumi you baggage - I'm gonna get you... hits Rumi over head with bag full of cotton wool...

Ah unfair advantage!! [Mad] I live in suburb USA so I have no bags full of cotton wool
(Rumi stuffs her pseudo- down Ikea comforter in a bag and prepares to do Battle!!)

I knew you were the one that bought that cow, I was supposed to by it for my man- Ali Hussain Hady Ahmed Habbibi!!! It's on now I 'ave to buy the Bazzar in Dhabab for him now, I wanted to give him the cow as a symbol of our undying love!!! [Razz]

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
You women are all fakes and losers!!!
I know your true stories.... MMD (my mohammed's different) told me about the women chasing after him and begging him to be with them!!
When I sent him the last lot of money, he told me about the internet cafe we'll be buying.... and it wasn't his fault our diving center failed... suddenly the demand for diving stopped in his village... I guess diving in the Nile never caught on!! And my heart really goes out to him, having to line up at the Western Union office with the other guys... it's not dignified!!!
He's got no reason to lie to me....I've met his family... and they all embeaced me as his future wife.... the 35 year age difference doesn't matter... age is just a number!!
I know the maid personally..... young Katya from Moscow.... she just tends to his camels!!!

ROFL @ MMD- My Mohammad is Different
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

... and I still haven't planned that flippin' lesson - not much use you lot are you [Frown] [Wink]

catch u later Bill n Ted dudes...

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Nobody want to start a fight today?? Ok... I'll watch the cross dressers fighting on Jerry Springer!!!!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i am ready mamasue lol i prefer fighting in private not to offend any one from es

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly you lot get a life, you spend 24/7 on ES while slagging each other off in pm's behind the scenes. We all know you're all too bloody OLD to be having babies too, FK take that cushion from under ya jumper and stop peeing on everyones floor will ya [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND if you all knew what I know then you would all know how confusing most of it is, but then you dont know what I know you know do you? [Razz]

something like that anyway [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

shurrup Ayisha! Your just jealous that I can use my bump (its a pillow not a cushion) as an excuse to stuff my face! I know you want to have some of my ben and jerry's ice cream but you've got another thing coming its mine, ALL MINE!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was the offer only 4 cat fights

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
was the offer only 4 cat fights

No... cats, dogs, camels.... anybody can join in!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com